* * * * * 2 votes

PSN Flash Sale Ends 9/21 @ 3 PM ET: 60%-80% Off Animation Games

#151 Cleftboywonder  

Cleftboywonder

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

Nope. Just added non story missions, mentors, and fighters. Not worth it imo. I'm waiting till it goes on sale for less than $10. 

it was on sale just last week, the sale featured the game and the season pass for 34 dollars the game itself was 25 i believe

#152 Kurosaki-san   Steelbook Collector CAGiversary!   1170 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Kurosaki-san

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

Nope. Just added non story missions, mentors, and fighters. Not worth it imo. I'm waiting till it goes on sale for less than $10. 

Ok thanks. I own the physical version but haven't touched it yet. I was thinking bout selling it and picking up this one. I rather wait and see if the pass alone goes on sale. I rather stay physical especially if it's just gon sit in my backlog.  

Up for trade/sell:

Check my trade thread for full list of offers! (Updated 8/19)

Help a fellow CAG, follow  http://twitch.tv/hazeleyedespada

#153 BanditThief   King Of Thieves! CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

BanditThief

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

English dubs are the #(*) of the world.

#154 Sarang01   My Use Name Is Saber CAGiversary!   5586 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

...Wow. I don't generally like the term, but if ever there was a post deserving of the term weeaboo, this is it. Or, at the very least, self-entitled brat.

I don't watch movies that are dubbed either with the exception of Argento and that's only because I have no other choice.  Argento dubs his movies in Italian and English strangely enough.

Subbing is a rule I demand across the board and generally movie companies pander to that when it's anything live-action.  It's a really weird sort of crowd shift or just a mental shift when it comes to something animated, film or not.

Also I could argue expecting not to have to read something is self-entitled as well.  I could care less if a dub is there just so long as Japanese is offered as well.  I know a bit of Japanese so some dialogue I especially enjoy, notably a bit of the "Battle Fantasia" stuff.

Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#155 gmsick   $50,000... CASH!!! CAGiversary!   1422 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

does the dbz season pass adds more trophies ?

No

GT pack 1 & 2 both added story mission in addition to the non story (Quest) missions. Also do forget the season pass also adds lots of new moves, outfits & accessories for your characters. $25 is a bit pricey though.  

#156 Kikyou1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   656 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

Looks like I missed out on Persona 4 by 2 hours :/

Showing up full price for me.

pthRBA4.png

Gfx made by Kikyou1

#157 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2884 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:00 PM

Who here would like a PS4 Beta key for Rainbow Six Siege? I don't need it since I got into the PC beta.

If you're a lurker or a new member, don't bother. I'd rather give it someone whos active (and yes, i'll look at your profile).

First person to PM me can have it. If you're looking at this post and it's at least 30 minutes old just assume it's already gone and don't PM me, don't want my inbox smashed, lol.

EDIT: GONE

#158 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29321 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:01 PM

something i never seen popped up on my PS3 last night

you did not turn the system off  right  ,  you files may be messed up , would you like  to reset them this could take 3 to 6 hours 

anyone ever see anything like that

WOOOO I STINK

#159 cchen326   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

cchen326

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

something i never seen popped up on my PS3 last night

you did not turn the system off  right  ,  you files may be messed up , would you like  to reset them this could take 3 to 6 hours 

anyone ever see anything like that

That happened to me a few times when I had a power outtage and i recall it will rebuild the database or something. It did not take me that long maybe 30 minutes or so, but its best to avoid having the system shut off by force.

XBOX LIVE - Fedor PrideFC

PSN - Muaythai-bjj-nyc