H:$50 off any purchase in gamestop (Rewards Certificates) W: $25 Amazon GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasirkhalid007

CAG Newbie
Warning !!! : If you use these with your PUR card or gamestop pro membership you will definitely get banned and then you will be sad...so don't be sad and use the certs without any cards k? 

it won't bite if you just use them anonymously .Nobody at gamestop really seems to care. Once they start caring i will stop selling and that will be the end of this business

You pro membership will end and your PUR card will be disabled if you use my certs with your gamestop membership so please don't do it and create problems for yourself . 

Announcement : Okay peeps before i say anything i have an announcement to make. You can most definitely STACK all three of them on a single item or on a single purchase as long as they are in different denominations. This has been reported to me by two fellow CAGs (thanks for that guys ;) )

Update: I am now accepting Bitcoins as method of payment so if anyone of you has bitcoins do let me know. For those of you who do not know bitcoins check this out they are really cool ^_^ coinbase.com

One more thing you can NOT use them on PSN credits, xbox live credits,nintendo eshop credit, amazon gc, etc. Basically any gift card or any virtual currency is not eligible for these certs to apply on.

Now secondly lets talk business

I know most of you are concerned about using them in gamestop before sending me the amazon GC i can totally understand so here is what we are gonna do

Anyone who wants to trade with me can pay me amazon gc after they have successfully purchased their stuff from Gamestop :)

i have :

$50 off any purchase in gamestop ( i have 15 of these currently) THESE ARE REWARD CERTIFICATES

You will get 

1 x $10 certificate

1 x $15 certificate 

1 x $25 certificate 

All three certificates can be used together on a single purchase. 

Coupon valid toward purchase of single in-store and in-stock item only

You will have to print these out and take them to the store to be able to use them 

These are not Gift cards and can not be used online 

You can NOT use them on preorders

pay cash on preorder and when you pick up , use the certificates :)

I need :

$25 Amazon GC 

thats like half the price 

PM me for quick trade

WARNING: Be careful when dealing with CAG newbies and suspicious profiles with no history . Scams are all over the place (in this world) (sad world )

Last edited by a moderator:
if these are rewards certificates, please note that each respective deduction can only be applied from a single item.

10 of which amount? I'm interested in a few $25 codes

These certificates aren't linked to the power up rewards or anything right?

its on the total purchase ...it contains 3 certificates which have to be used on different items

you cant use all three on a single item but only on a single purchase in gamestop

Interested in this for possibly next week (Rock Band 4). I've been told that coupons don't stack, although I've done it before but that was years ago. Has anyone had any trouble using the three on one item?

Interested in this for possibly next week (Rock Band 4). I've been told that coupons don't stack, although I've done it before but that was years ago. Has anyone had any trouble using the three on one item?

A CAG member is reported to have spoken with a gamestop employee who said that you can stack all on a single item as long as they are in different denominations like $10,15,25 etc and thats exactly what they are which makes them really suitable for all purchases

you can always take them to store and try to use them all on one item after i give them to you and if they dont work you can simply cancel the order no worries :)

check my feedback and ask around about how many i have sold and people's experience with me

if you have any more questions please feel free to pm me !
thanks ! :)

You can use them all at once, as long as they are different amounts. I've done it multiple times and can also vouch for the OP selling these.

Wow, seems like an easy deal for me.  I'll just go and use $25 of my GS credit to buy you a $25 amazon card, then trade you for $50 in GS certs??  Consider me in for one.  I'll send you the Amazon cert as soon as I stop by a GS (check my feedback to know I'm good!) Great deal and may just have to double up on this with you!

Also, just to confirm these are for ANY GS product right not just preowned ones?

Wow, seems like an easy deal for me. I'll just go and use $25 of my GS credit to buy you a $25 amazon card, then trade you for $50 in GS certs?? Consider me in for one. I'll send you the Amazon cert as soon as I stop by a GS (check my feedback to know I'm good!) Great deal and may just have to double up on this with you!

Also, just to confirm these are for ANY GS product right not just preowned ones?

All PMs replied to

YES! you can use them on any item in gamestop excluding gift cards like amazon,macy,target , etc

you can use on both new and used items ! :)

I can vouch for OP THESE CODES WORK!!! 

Bought Destiny Taken King for Xbox One and used all the coupons on it

I only had to pay $10.89 at the register!

Amazing

Thank you again

Code does work

however, system stops you from buying gift card with it

it only work with already re-leased game

can't use this for downpayment for anypre-order.

what you can do it drop 5 dollar for pre-order with cash

and pay with certificate on pick-up

also, yes you can add multiple codes but has to be different amount 25+15+10 as OP said.

(also GS doens't price match, mofos )

I mma get disgaea 5 with it most likely 

edit : only way to flip this is buy brandnew sealed copy and return it for storecredit and buy giftcard

OP, how much do you have left? I need a ton of credit, and I'd be willing to buy a bunch over the next few days if it's true you can use them to buy something, and then return it and get the amount back in store credit.

I'll shoot you a PM in a minute with more details.

I can vouch that you can flip for store credit after purchasing an item of equal value. It may be frowned upon if you care tho.

Just wanted to post and say that the coupons work flawlessly, you can stack all three of them. Just got back now, the cashier didn't think he would be able to, but he scanned them and they all popped up.

nasirkhalid is the real deal. If you're on the fence with this, go for it. Just got MGSV for $6 (well, $31 if you count the $25 I paid before)

edit : only way to flip this is buy brandnew sealed copy and return it for storecredit and buy giftcard

I can vouch that you can flip for store credit after purchasing an item of equal value. It may be frowned upon if you care tho.
How so? I just bought a controller today using $50 in certs and $5 off my debit card, and when I tried to return it for store credit, I was told it wasn't possible. Tried at two different Gamestops too. They said I could only get back the $5 I paid out of pocket

[quote name="lolwut?" post="12950263" timestamp="1443830366"]How so? I just bought a controller today using $50 in certs and $5 off my debit card, and when I tried to return it for store credit, I was told it wasn't possible. Tried at two different Gamestops too. They said I could only get back the $5 I paid out of pocket[/quote]
I guess it is YMMV. The Gamestop I went to actually told me about the loophole. They made me purchase an Xbox controller and then they took it back and gave me store credit. Suffice to say I gave him a glowing review on his survey.

I guess it is YMMV. The Gamestop I went to actually told me about the loophole. They made me purchase an Xbox controller and then they took it back and gave me store credit. Suffice to say I gave him a glowing review on his survey.
Guess I'll have to try to find a chill employee or something, but yeah, this definitely isn't protocol.

[quote name="lolwut?" post="12950276" timestamp="1443831008"]Guess I'll have to try to find a chill employee or something, but yeah, this definitely isn't protocol.[/quote]
Yeah, both of the workers on shift were very chill about it. I even went back to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back