Where to trade in my PS3 Charcoal black 320gb?

NG_Travis

CAGiversary!
I have a playstation 3 320gb with original box. It is in perfect condition (the box has some wear though). I want to know what I should do. I attempted to trade in my PS3 at gamestop for $100 credit towards the Nathan drake ps4 bundle. They didn’t let it fly and now that deal is over.

I want to purchase the Nathan Drake Collection PS4 bundle, I want to sell my PS3 for at least $100 at this point. So, I need advice.

Will this $100 credit deal pop back up for the October 9th (or whatever day it is) bundle release or am I better off trying to trade my PS3 into Amazon for $70 real cash?

Just curious, why "didn’t let it fly"?  If it is was working and didn't have any issues with the drive, BD, or controller, why did they decide they didn't want such a reasonably cherry system?

The deal couldn't be put towards a system bundle that wasn't released yet, which that Uncharted Bundle is the only one I am going to settle for.

Best Buy has a trade in offer right now for up to $150 towards a PS4. Ask for a gift receipt and try to return it to another store for store credit and use buy the PS4 later.

Problem is, you would only get back the $75 worth of a GC if you return the X1, as the other $75 of it is a coupon that discounts the price of the X1 and you won't get credit for when you return it.

You'd get the $75 of the $150 back, that's it.
Oh awesome, thanks a ton. So, what I've learned is that Amazon's 80 dollars is still my best option. Although I could sit tight and hope for another deal like this I suppose.

bread's done
Back