[Amazon] PlayStation 4 PS4 1TB Console - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Limited Edition Bundle & Contoller Pre-order

Lilchiji

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Amazon has a PlayStation 4 PS4 1TB Console - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Limited Edition Bundle & Contoller up for Pre-order. Looks like NA is finally getting a 1TB PS4

Amazon.com has a PlayStation 4 1TB Console - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Limited Edition Bundle is releasing on November 6 for $449.99. 

Additionally, A Special Edition DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 – Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Releasing on October 26 for $64.99. 

Links:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Limited Edition PS4 1 TB

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Limited Edition Contoller

21443932258_8207ae4550_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it,but i think its to simple and clean looking,would have perfered they did something similar to the AW xbox one,you it looked like a piece of high tech equipment

im still thinking of getting rid of my taken king console and getting this though,i like the convenience of it already having 1tb and i prefer black consoles 

Sony makes the ugliest looking special edition consoles. This is a let down and so was the star wars one. The nicest one I have seen is the MGS5 and that wasn't even sold in the US. Microsoft makes awesome ones like forza and Halo.

Would buy this but gamestop had the destiny taken king PS4 bundle for $400 with a free copy of Fifa 16, so I picked that up today. I will just add an external harddrive if I need more space.

I prefer destiny over black ops anyways and the destiny design on the PS4 is really nice.

the black standard console looks much better than this COD abomination... right Stephen?

ku-xlarge.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Would buy this but gamestop had the destiny taken king PS4 bundle for $400 with a free copy of Fifa 16, so I picked that up today. I will just add an external harddrive if I need more space.

I prefer destiny over black ops anyways and the destiny design on the PS4 is really nice.
No external HDD support for ps4 yet (i know..)

Best bet is to grab an 2.5" external you can take out its shell and use as an internal drive for the ps4. (or a bare 2.5" drive.)

No external HDD support for ps4 yet (i know..)
Best bet is to grab an 2.5" external you can take out its shell and use as an internal drive for the ps4. (or a bare 2.5" drive.)
Did not know this Thanks! I know the Xbox one supports it and even the Wii u lol so hope Sony does something about it soon

Yeah that design is terrible, especially the orange emblems that are just slapped on the front of the console. Must have taken all but 5 minutes to slap this design together.

bread's done
Back