Epic Mickey 2 Wii U $5.36, Mickey Power of Illusion 3ds $5.36, Mario party 3DS $19.96

I enjoyed the game but will admit it wasn't worth MSRP. $5.36 is a great deal which I might be taking advantage of.

You can get Mario Party at BB for $9.99 new. But it's in store price clearance and if you can find a copy.
I picked one up a week ago and they had about 20 copies at my location. It's arguably the worst Mario Party game, but for the price I figured it was worth getting for my collection.

I enjoyed Power of Illusion well enough...but I'm one of those crazy folks that liked the Epic Mickey games.

It's by no means a headline 3DS title though.

Is Epic Mickey 2 on Wii U a good port?
You're better off getting the Wii version and playing it on your Wii U.

The game was built around the Wii Remote's pointer controls and the Wii U version (and all other console versions) use dual analog controls instead.

I picked one up a week ago and they had about 20 copies at my location. It's arguably the worst Mario Party game, but for the price I figured it was worth getting for my collection.
Hmm, gonna have to check my local Best Buys over the next week. I already have Mario Party Island Tour but I have a friend that would probably enjoy it, so I'll send her a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic Mickey 2 Wii U has HORRIBLE frame rate, worst then the Wii version I read unless they patched it. Source is giantbomb, someone can link the video if they wish I can't at the moment.

You've been warned.

Thank you OP. I ordered the 3DS game. The first two videogames I ever owned were Castle of Illusion and Sonic Spinball.

Needless to say I played Castle of Illusion a hell of a lot. 

Also thank you to everyone reporting the Wii U game specifications. I knew there was a reason I didn't want it for the Wii U. I have it on 360, but one of these days I'll buy it for the Wii I'm sure. 

I'll also be looking for Mario Party Island Tour at BB from now on. If Walmart had free shipping with $25 or $35 spent, I'd say "what the fuck " and buy it from Walmart for $19.99. But if I have to spend $50 for free shipping, I'll just spend only $5 for the 3ds game and do in store pickup. 

I loved the game. A very underrated game imo and at this price, everyone should try it.
I liked it quite a bit. I thought Epic Mickey 1 was TERRIBLE, own but haven't played 2, but the 3DS game has nothing to do with them (more or less) and I thought was pretty solid. It's not a "can't miss" but it's pretty good, and wasn't obnoxiously hard.

Gonna try and price match at Best Buy later. The Walmart near me is a nightmare and $5 shipping isn't happening.

Figure the 3DS one of worth a try, Epic Mickey 2 is trash, even compared to its mediocre predecessor. 

bread's done
Back