* * * * - 9 votes

Lego Dimensions Deals and Discussion Thread

Lego Dimensions

#3961 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3566 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

Lucky, both TRU by me have zero Lego Dimensions sets

I thought mine was out too, but for some reason they moved them far away near the kid education toys.  I was also surprised that this store even took the time to make new printed shelf tags for every random new board game they just got in stock that wasn't there before.

Found a restock at my 99 cent store. They finally got the power puff team pack, along with a bunch more starfire, buttercup, hermione (few), and marcelines (few).

#3962 GreyFox787   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   749 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

GreyFox787

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:06 AM

Said Fuck it and ordered the last 11 packs I needed off of eBay. Harley/Joker Team, Ninjago Team, Scooby Team, and Cyborg Fun were the priciest (Harley/Joker was basically MSRP, Cyborg was more than MSRP, and the other two were 30-40% under...), but it was $135 after using some eBay bucks. Feels good to have a complete set, including Super Girl and Green Arrow.

Maybe one day I'll play the game...

#3963 Nocturnx99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Nocturnx99

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:50 PM

I found two Gremlins packs today at Walmart in a $8.88 slot. Sadly I went through self-checkout and they rang up $17 oh, so I only bought one. The lady at self-checkout said she couldn't do a price adjustment for me so maybe I'll try going back tomorrow

#3964 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3566 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:30 PM

I found two Gremlins packs today at Walmart in a $8.88 slot. Sadly I went through self-checkout and they rang up $17 oh, so I only bought one. The lady at self-checkout said she couldn't do a price adjustment for me so maybe I'll try going back tomorrow

If walmart had to change the price for every item that was moved to the wrong slot, they would be out of business.

#3965 Nocturnx99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Nocturnx99

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

Anyone have extra sets from the 99 cent store clean outs? I'm looking for a few more

#3966 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1056 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

Hey now! Get out of my store!!! :shame: I actually go to the Hadley one, hotter guys working there who are helpful.
Could have saved you a trip and told you there was nothing there, hasn't been in like a year.

You sure about that? I ordered a Harry Potter Team Pack for instore pickup in an hour @ the Holyoke store, The Sonic set I'll have to wait on until thursday tho. The funny part is I didn't see them on display anywhere the last time I was in there. Maybe they're sitting in the back in a dumpster, waiting for online orders, lol.

Edit: I just realised I'm babbling about BestBuy across from Target @ Holyoke Mall...I bought the last adventure time team set a few weeks back for $12.50, all they had left then were 4-5 Mission Impossible sets...
:argue::boxing::twoguns::whee:=;:-k::fridge::-({|=:applause:

#3967 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:57 AM

Bought Fantastic Beast and Where to find them at meijers for $21.

I can't even find the pack Story Pack anymore locally.

Considering I got Ghostbusters Story Pack for $11 at Target I'll just accept the price of The Fantastic Beast and where to find them.

zNmz5OX.jpg

#3968 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5301 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

If walmart had to change the price for every item that was moved to the wrong slot, they would be out of business.

Is there a slot for the half empty 16 packs of Duracell batteries I always find at my local Walmart?

#3969 dillion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:02 AM

Found a PS4 Starter pack with Lloyd at Target. Rang up as 59.99 which they agreed wasn't right so they checked their system and it came up as 29.99... They would not price adjust it down to the 17.98 for me and instead tried to sell me on taking it for the 29.99 price. Maybe it will be marked down further in a few days.

#3970 Zantra2  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:06 AM

Target no longer sells LEGO Dimensions games and figures online. So, we are stuck with whatever they have left at our local stores.

#3971 WitBeer  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

Anyone have cyborg for sale or trade? I've ordered 2 already, and both have come destroyed, sent in an envelope, despite me asking for a box.

#3972 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:39 PM

Anyone have cyborg for sale or trade? I've ordered 2 already, and both have come destroyed, sent in an envelope, despite me asking for a box.

I do, will PM you

#3973 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   384 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:43 AM

Destroyed how? Still usable? That’s one of the few I need still.

#3974 WitBeer  

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:34 AM

The box is destroyed. Everything inside is still good. I just have to see if they're going to want me to ship it back.

#3975 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   810 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

I'd be interested in the other one too if they don't want it back. I don't care about boxes or packaging at all.

I have a blog where I review (usually terrible) movies for your enjoyment.  Come check it out at http://aghoulversus.blogspot.com/

#3976 Bowie88   Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster CAG in Training   40 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:03 PM

Anyone have extra sets from the 99 cent store clean outs? I'm looking for a few more

I've got an extra Starfire