CAGcast #421: Mystery Box Life

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Get ready for hot light bulb and cool Virtual Reality talk! Also, coffee apps, Skylanders: SuperChargers, Party Hard, Rainbow Six: Siege, Xbox Elite Console, iOS 9, Watch 2.0, Forza 6, and probably more!
Download (1 hours 21 minutes) - iTunes - Stitcher - RSS

https://audioboom.com/boos/3618089-cagcast-421-mystery-box-life/

Get $5 off your order (with free shipping) at http://www.harrys.com with coupon code cagcast

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Safe & Sound (Tommie Sunshine & Live City Remix) - Capital Cities

Outro - You're the Best-Joe Esposito (South Park - High Speed Version)

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook
Youtube (Subscribe)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

I guess you can listen to Wombat's other podcast, Uninformed Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, there is something about Mickey Mouse's voice that just pierces my soul. But my kids love it. Kids programming is definitely getting better as they get older though. The new Ninja Turtles on Nickelodeon is pretty bad ass.

here's a video of my daughter going fucking nuts over the TMBG Hot Dog Song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu63iLLTvQI

I work next to a Dollar Tree. Most of the people that shop there are old or driving Mercedes Benz. The weirdest thing.

I am 13 minutes into the episode and I am in tears from laughter about CheapyD's Bed Bath & beyond and light bulb stories. I love this aspect of the podcast more than the video game discussions. Oh god, just had a flash back to my college days when I used to listen to first few episodes and how my desires have changed now. haha. 

Surprised to hear Cheapy got Forza 6 already ( I guess gamefly doesn't count).. actually i'm not that surprised considering how much he loves cars. Also not surprised that your not into it that much. What upcoming racing games are you interested in? That upcoming NFS game?

Wow, Forza Horizon 2 has spoiled plenty of people! I guess the regular series or Gran Turismo won't satisfy anybody except car simulation nuts because of their high detail.  If Sega releases an Initial D game on the PS4/Xbox One, will CheapyD review that? But the last game was Extreme Stage on the PS3, released a while ago.

I think the paper today has a Dunkin Donuts coupon for $2 any sized iced coffee for every day in October. I got mine on Thursday when the circulars come out.

Shipwreck, do you know who makes the Masters of the Universe figures? I'm wondering about the state of those 1980s toys. At this comic book store I went to, all the LJN figures, inc. Advanced Dungeons and Dragons and Thundercats, are sticky and have this weird funk to them. I can't imagine anybody playing with those today.

Saw this on Jalopnik:

1447026214134844076.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a GCU card online a month ago along with MGSV, but we only took it to the local Best Buy yesterday when my wife was buying Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer.  The poor guy at customer service was totally confused about how to activate it, but after 10 minutes and a lot of prodding from us he managed to figure it out.

I don't have any interest in owning a hilariously large TV or children of any size, but you're dangerously close to talking me into those wifi light bulbs.

bread's done
Back