The Official CAG October 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Nuttin' special, but I did pick up a PSP charger for 28 cents at Goodwill today. Seems to work better than my old one, too!

Five fucking Snake amiibo cards is what I fucking got.

GrneeQ2.jpg

[customspoiler=Way too many duplicates]
CrKku1p.jpg

[/customspoiler]

l3H3o61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think i did too bad

320 gb xbox 360

31 games

6 controlers

and an extra 120 gb hard drive

all for 140

target clearence  

borderlands 2

mlb 15 the show    both for vita

max payne 3

fable anv.   

mlb 15 the show for ps4 at best buy

Got these from GoHastings a week ago:

Got these (plus Korra S2 Blu-ray, not pictured) from MovieStop for a total of $110:

Went to the Flea Market today. Top 2 were 7 and 4 respectively. 

Howl's Moving Castle & Destroy All Humans were $1 each. The rest were $2 each

Got a few new games so far this month as I slowly rebuild my collection.

IMG_8328_zpsowlmbvjv.jpg

Mole Mania is a surprisingly good puzzle game that was released late in the original Game Boy's life cycle (1997!) that is currently on the 3DS VC.

Ghost Trick and Shadows of the Empire are games that I've been wanting to play.

Rogue Galaxy is a game that I only got 2 hours into before the disc stopped working.

Can't wait to play Wind Waker in HD and WCW vs NWO World Tour was a game that I remembered fondly back in the day (even though there are better wrestling games on the N64).

Here is a YouTube video on the pickups:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RbjZ9i3svs​

Arcade Block

Amiibo from Best Buy

Halo 5 controllers from GS (traded in my black ones without headset jacks for $38.50 apiece towards these)

[attachment=17666:IMG_1051 - Copy.jpg]

[attachment=17668:IMG_1052.jpg]

Picked these up yesterday.  Tearaway was only 11$ the security case had another clearance price on it, rather than the one on the game

Rainbow Six Siege Tshirt from a Humble Bundle I bought. Traded for one Captain Falcon, the other was from BB. Legend Of Legacy Launch Edition and Yarn Yoshis were BB. Eshop card from Target. Chibi Robo and RockBand 4 were Gamestop. Used giftcards/rewards for everything except that shirt. 

N64 ac adapter from Newegg, had some credit to use. Yoshis Wooly World was GS. $65 Ihome was $16 on the Walgreens clearance shelf. Fancy light up BTTF box set from Amazon. Portable charger from Eddie Bauer, had some credit. World Of Nintendo figures came from Kmart, they finally got some new ones!

Halo 5, shadow warrior, & one evolve are for me the rest are gifts all games from Microsoftstore arrived today.

Comics are from Baltimore comic con late last month[attachment=18000:IMAG0077.jpg][attachment=18001:IMAG0086.jpg][attachment=18002:IMAG0089.jpg][attachment=18003:IMAG0098.jpg][attachment=18004:IMAG0094.jpg][attachment=18005:IMAG0092.jpg][attachment=18006:IMAG0088.jpg]

bread's done
Back