Walmart $329 White X1 Gears of War 500gb Bundle

n64warzone

CAGiversary!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/46620251

Looks like already a deal unless its a mistake but I'm sure Walmart honor it they usually good about it.

Or Walmart spilled the beans on a MS price cut soon for holidays.

JxPcm3Z.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this but like the rare replay and gears bundle better especially since I think it comes with those two games on a disc and I'm thinking the black looks better to me overall. Price of these things can't be argued though, microsoft trying hard to get folks like me out there who are perfectly happy with ps4 and wii u back onboard the xbox Cole train.

I am in the market for an Xbox for Star Wars Battlefront. Do we think this is the best deal on a 500GB non kinect Xbox One? I was secretly hoping for $300.00

I am in the market for an Xbox for Star Wars Battlefront. Do we think this is the best deal on a 500GB non kinect Xbox One? I was secretly hoping for $300.00
No, absolutely not.

I think we'll see $299 with games this Black Friday. You've made it to October, hold out to see the BF ads released at the end of this month.

No, absolutely not.

I think we'll see $299 with games this Black Friday. You've made it to October, hold out to see the BF ads released at the end of this month.
Yeah I am going to wait too..the only decent bundle that came out this week was the Gears of war bundle for 399..hopefully Best Buy will have some really good black friday deals for the xbox one, maybe including some more games, etc or lowering the price

think this particular bundle will be on sale in the future though? i'm all for waiting for a sale but man do i want this white xbox and it's worth 30 extra bucks to me.

think this particular bundle will be on sale in the future though? i'm all for waiting for a sale but man do i want this white xbox and it's worth 30 extra bucks to me.
Jump on it then... People around here like to say "wait for this" "wait for that" ... I dont necessarily trust black friday for sales anymore, and it will be hit or miss if they include the white one in any sale. Who knows what will actually happen.

Why risk it if your willing to spend the money and can get a good deal right now?

Eh, well it kinda is on sale now but I know what you mean. Like you said though it might be 30 bucks cheaper a couple months down the road but that's speculation and you could be enjoying it today. Your time has to be worth more than 50 cents to a dollar a day over the next month or two. Buy it.

Jump on it then... People around here like to say "wait for this" "wait for that" ... I dont necessarily trust black friday for sales anymore, and it will be hit or miss if they include the white one in any sale. Who knows what will actually happen.

Why risk it if your willing to spend the money and can get a good deal right now?
It'd almost be worth it to me to just go on and pay the $30 to have the peace of mind that I don't have to fight the crowd, will get a white console like I wanted (in his case), and will get it a month and a half earlier.

well i went and bought it but now i'm just annoyed i have to wait a month for it to ship. and here's the kicker: it's going to be delivered when the house is tented.

EDIT: well son of a bitch i had to cancel the order to change the shipping speed and now the damn xbox isn't showing up the website anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/46620251

Looks like already a deal unless its a mistake but I'm sure Walmart honor it they usually good about it.

Or Walmart spilled the beans on a MS price cut soon for holidays.

JxPcm3Z.png
Ah man. I'd love a white one, the price is solid, but I really want to wait for the inevitable die shrink before I buy another... And hopefully they'll make the hard drive user replaceable too...

bread's done
Back