Jessica Simpson appreciation thread (as requested by OzzKev55)

[quote name='Greetard']Did you click on the picture to enlarge it idiot? That is a shadow from her leg.[/QUOTE]

It's a swimsuit bottom, you dolt. Take the picture and adjust the brightness

jessicasimpson106dc.jpg

What the fuck kinda unshaven women you been dating, man

[quote name='Greetard']Did you click on the picture to enlarge it idiot? That is a shadow from her leg.[/QUOTE]
Think about it...why would she be nude?

Its a swimsuit

[quote name='Greetard']Oh, alrite, I admit that it's a swimsuit, but it IS see-thru.[/QUOTE]
via X-ray vision

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']She's not nude in any of these pics, as Scorch said.[/QUOTE]

Look at the one that Scorch just posted. She has something on, but you can see thru it.

[quote name='Greetard']Look at the one that Scorch just posted. She has something on, but you can see thru it.[/QUOTE]
Um, what exactly do you see?

[quote name='Greetard']Look at the one that Scorch just posted. She has something on, but you can see thru it.[/QUOTE]
If you're squinting hard enough, I guess.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Um, what exactly do you see?[/QUOTE]

we must all be blind.

Though I think someone is looking a little too hard.

Oh My God A Wrinkle In Th Ebottom Of Her Swimsuit Guys I Think That Might Be Part Of Her Naughty Bits Oh My Godyou Guys I Think I See Her Private Parts Oh My God I Need New Pants Oh My God

I just thought I'd post it, becuase I thought it was hot. You don't have to be a dick about it. Nobody forced you to stay in here. You came to look at Jessica Simpson, and you're not leaving the thread...so...what are you still doing here?

[quote name='Greetard']I just thought I'd post it, becuase I thought it was hot. You don't have to be a dick about it. Nobody forced you to stay in here. You came to look at Jessica Simpson, and you're not leaving the thread...so...what are you still doing here?[/QUOTE]
Im sorry if I was mislead, and then paraded around a thread by someone who still believed in there being nudity, 20 something posts later.

You find a real picture, and ill show you a happy man :D

[quote name='Greetard']I just thought I'd post it, becuase I thought it was hot. You don't have to be a dick about it. Nobody forced you to stay in here. You came to look at Jessica Simpson, and you're not leaving the thread...so...what are you still doing here?[/QUOTE]

Making fun of you for being OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGOGMMOGMG

[quote name='greydemise']^HOLY CRAP SHE CAN READ![/QUOTE]
The ads of a magazine, and maybe picture books

God Damn OP, you got my hopes up. Where/how you see her nude in any of those pics is beyond me. But it's already a moot point I"m arguing since others have already done enough to point this out and do a little roasting/bashing. All in good fun.

I saw the picture before Scorch brightened it. From what I could tell, it looked like there was a shadow over it. It looked like a vagina to me. Scorch brightened it, and I can still see a fucking camel toe. And you guys know what? That's good enough for me, because it is closer than nothing. If you guys can't see it, then I really don't care, for those of you who can, good for you.Scarlett Johanson and Jessica Alba had appreciation threads, so consider this thread one too.

Oh well. Poor you. You had to read some words and look at a picture. You must feel really shitty now, what with all that work involved. Everyone who feels the need to keep on complaining can fuck off.

[quote name='Greetard']I saw the picture before Scorch brightened it. From what I could tell, it looked like there was a shadow over it. It looked like a vagina to me. Scorch brightened it, and I can still see a fucking camel toe. And you guys know what? That's good enough for me, because it is closer than nothing. If you guys can't see it, then I really don't care, for those of you who can, good for you.Scarlett Johanson and Jessica Alba had appreciation threads, so consider this thread one too.

Oh well. Poor you. You had to read some words and look at a picture. You must feel really shitty now, what with all that work involved. Everyone who feels the need to keep on complaining can fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Well you just made up for it...that was fucking awesome

I wouldnt mind a JS appreciation thread at all...name change plz

I don't understand the urgent need to see this particular woman naked. Two clicks and you can see women who are equally, if not more, attractive doing [whatever you'd like].

[quote name='red flare graf']Well, it looks like her poontang to me. My roommate and I are both convinced.[/QUOTE]
agreed...a shadow over a black bikini bottom that's pulled to the side a bit....definite poontang shot, nevertheless i'm not that impressed

[quote name='hobocorpses']agreed...a shadow over a black bikini bottom that's pulled to the side a bit....definite poontang shot, nevertheless i'm not that impressed[/QUOTE]

How can you think that? There's no poontang shot.. cripes. Look, i'll change the colors on it to make it easier to view.. good lord.

jessicasimpson107un.jpg

jessicasimpson1025xt.jpg
(the bright part is her shadow)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']how can you appreciate someone who slept with the whole cast of Jackass?[/QUOTE]
Gwaaah?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The ex-fiancee of Bam Margera confirmed that both him and Johnny Knoxville slept with Jessica Simpson. She said it was one of the reasons that they broke off their engagement.

http://www.q102.com/ver2/citms/citms.html[/QUOTE]
Wow...a hot fox such a her is really shooting low with those two dirtbags

[quote name='Greetard']Oh, alrite, I admit that it's a swimsuit, but it IS see-thru.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look like a see-thru when you can't see anything underneath.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Here's a link to the video mentioned earlier in the thread. Great video if you think she's hot.

Video[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the vid. And yes, she is Hot!

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Wow...a hot fox such a her is really shooting low with those two dirtbags[/QUOTE]

Like you could say "no" to Johnny Knoxville

bread's done
Back