$20 off $50 Coupon for Amazon Prime Now Items (First Time Users)

mchittumjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Sidenote: one thing to note about Prime Now that, at least when I used it, they didn't really mention. Amazon adds on a tip for the driver automatically. I won't get in into the debate over if a tip warranted in this instance, but I just know I didn't see it until I'd completed the order. 

Sidenote: one thing to note about Prime Now that, at least when I used it, they didn't really mention. Amazon adds on a tip for the driver automatically. I won't get in into the debate over if a tip warranted in this instance, but I just know I didn't see it until I'd completed the order.
I don't tip people for anything that I can do. I do however tip my Urologist, because I'm unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.

I am cheap with everything. $30/month is all I am willing to pay to talk for maybe 5 hours a month. I pretty much text otherwise.
get a prepaid phone then, and enroll in a prepaid plan ,it is like $35 dollar a month from some service providers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see anything that says when this expires?

Thinking about holding out for the new Fire TV stick w/ Voice control but if it doesn't release until after the code expires then I'll have to dig around some more. Tons of things I'd want, but not available through Prime Now.

bread's done
Back