- - - - -

Halo: The Master Chief Collection(Xbox One) - Pre-Owned $24

Halo MCC XboxOne Halo5

#1 iAmRAFA23  

iAmRAFA23

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:15 PM

In case anyone was still interested in getting Halo MCC, its now up for grabs at Walmart for $24 pre-owned. If you wanted to get caught up on the story before Halo 5 Guardians its probably a good time. Just thought id share. I cant post a link here but just search for Halo Pre-Owned and it should come up on the Walmart site. + with most retailers offering Price-Match you can probably pick this up anywhere.

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/42640060

#2 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

Stick to lurking.

#3 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3672 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

Stick to lurking.

Why you so mean?

Pretty ridiculous this game has held it's value. Was expecting to get it for $20 (before GCU) at best buy by now. Don't care for the digital download voucher, as I just want to play through the campaign then resell the game... but $25 is still too rich for my blood.

#4 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3562 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

Stick to lurking.

I'd say good find, here's the link

I already got it but this has gotta be lowest I've seen on the physial. I'm sure others will be jumping on it and thankful for the find!

#5 Joao  

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:39 PM

I was gonna mention that it was 26.xx new at walmart but that deal is dead i guess.

This was about 6 weeks ago. Didnt realize the price jumped up again.

Still a good deal here.

#6 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:49 PM

I'd say good find, here's the link

I already got it but this has gotta be lowest I've seen on the physial. I'm sure others will be jumping on it and thankful for the find!

This is a fantastic find. I don't know why that guy made a dick comment.

#7 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4353 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

is this a fantastic find? got it for 17 at target a few months back with the cartwheel deal, multiplayer still has tons of issues

#8 Haar  

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:08 PM

It's a decent price, but I've seen it go for less multiple times on Amazon (sometimes brand new from third party sellers). I picked it up new at $26.88 back in May because I kept missing it at sub-$20 from AWD. Now that I go back and look at the listing for it now, though, it looks like it's jumped up in price for some reason, so this isn't really that bad.

#9 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1077 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

I was hoping to buy the digital voucher for $15 around christmas because I figured people getting X1s for christmas would want to offload their digital copies but now that MS has so many bundles, I doubt that will happen. Though, I can only imagine the price will drop deeper after halo 5 comes out.

#10 Haze745  

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:17 AM

Seems like a bad post but the game is more expensive now than it used to be. It used to sell $25-30 new but that price is gone.

#11 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   3187 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

Why you so mean?

Pretty ridiculous this game has held it's value. Was expecting to get it for $20 (before GCU) at best buy by now. Don't care for the digital download voucher, as I just want to play through the campaign then resell the game... but $25 is still too rich for my blood.

This game used to regularly be around $30 and was $20 once. It should be on sale a lot more considering it's the biggest gaming disaster in years. From what I've heard, the multiplayer is still broken for many.

#12 iAmRAFA23  

iAmRAFA23

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:41 PM

Stick to lurking.

Thought it was a good find and decided to post. No need to be salty about it. As long as someone can get a deal for it, isn't that worth posting?

#13 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3672 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

This game used to regularly be around $30 and was $20 once. It should be on sale a lot more considering it's the biggest gaming disaster in years. From what I've heard, the multiplayer is still broken for many.

Have heard nothing but bad things about the multiplayer, namely that it's still broken months after release.

Was mainly interested in the single player campaigns. Was hoping to replay all the games before Halo 5 came out.