The better the Cubs do the more I'll give away...

fableflav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
209 (100%)
To celebrate tonight's wild card win, I'm giving away a $15 xbox code to random cag. To enter all you have to do is like this post or comment on the topic. Anything pro-cardinals will disqualify you, I don't care if it's anti-cubbies, I just won't let a cardinal fan win. 

It gets better though, as the Cubs continue to win I'm going to give out bigger prizes to be announced soon. 

also, I will draw the winner on Friday before the next game so hurry up and enter. this isn't like the fallout thing where you have a crapton of time. 

Great idea and congrats to ur Cubs on the win as that was an stellar performance by Arrieta once again.

As a Rays fan pulling for Maddon and the Cubs to keep winning.

I don't watch much baseball because it's a big commitment with how many games there is but as they say in the Lego movie, go sports team!

Da Cubs are for real. Back to the future part 2 was off a couple years though.
Actually, the movie got it right. Marty McFly had just arrived in 2015 from 1985 which he sees a hologram billboard congratulating the Cubs on winning the World Series in a sweep over Miami. It would be great if Cubbies won this year. It's been too long... Let's just hope no more fan interfering with plays. GoCubbies!!!

I am pulling for the Cubs but can just see "Super Fan 2" or something else odd happening at the most pivotal moment (it's the Cubs). The only thing more unlucky than the Cub's is me (in the world of Fallout my luck would be a 1). Using reverse psychology I will be sure to root against the Cubs and they ought to win the World Series. You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Braves fan whose team is back to being the embarrassment it was prior to its run in the 90s.

Wife's a Cubs fan though so I suppose I will root for them.

Actually, the movie got it right. Marty McFly had just arrived in 2015 from 1985 which he sees a hologram billboard congratulating the Cubs on winning the World Series in a sweep over Miami. It would be great if Cubbies won this year. It's been too long... Let's just hope no more fan interfering with plays. GoCubbies!!!
Ha, good catch. I was thinking it was 2010 in the movie. That's real uncanny then, go Cubs!

kinda bummed the pirates didnt win as I play poker with a guy on the team during the offseason.  But I do agree, no one wants the filthy cards to win it.

Cricket fan here no frigging clue about baseball...also, Dodgers FTW (lol, no clue if they are even in the contention, they just happen to be one of the LA teams, besides Angeles)

Grats to ur Cubs I hope they win it all like in back to the future..I can't imagine being a fan of a team that never wins...Ohh yeah I can,I'm a Miami dolphins fan and my team disappoints me every year.

I hope the Billy goat curse ends for you like the red sox curse ended for them a few years ago.

My team didn't make the playoffs so the Cubs now have my full support.I hope they win it all.Also that would give CM Punk something to be happy about.

My dream World Series...Cubs vs Royals. Royals are my #1, Cubs are my #2. Either way, as a Kansas Citian who can't stand the Cards and sometimes their arrogant fans on the other side of the state, one of my 2 teams would win the Series. Thank you very much for doing this. And go Royals & Cubs!

Ha, good catch. I was thinking it was 2010 in the movie. That's real uncanny then, go Cubs!
Yeah, the prophet Robert Zemekis has foretold... We can't sweep Miami because they aren't in the AL or the playoffs, but they weren't even a team when the film came out. And surely "marlins guy" will be there.

Thanks for the chance and good luck to the Cubs.

I live in Wi and try to imagine that the Bucks & Brewers don't exist.

Not a baseball fan but even I know it would be a pretty big deal if the Cubs won a world series. Good luck!

bread's done
Back