shadow warrior for $9.99 and free shipping at microsoft store

worth the $10? youd figure theyll have some good bf deals going on.. can totally see this for $5..

dont forget extra 5% off via ebates

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this game on ps4 when I bought it during a flash sale for $6. Well worth it. I'd be more than willing to pay $10 for it now that I know how it is. Really great and underrated. Very excited for the sequel. Everyone should play it

For anyone wondering, this game is WELL-WORTH the $10! I absolutely despise first person games but I wanted to give this a shot since it was a sword-fighting game primarily and I got it around the same price as this deal. Beat it in a few days! It was that good. I was addicted to it. Awesome, awesome game! 

Absolutely fantastic game, and this is a fantastic price from the MS store! I ordered a copy even though I already own the game on PS4, and I still don't own an XB1 yet. Graphics are bright and colorful, they look great to me, and the game as tons of secrets to discover and great humor.

$10 NEW is better than $20 used :D/
$5 used. Its 4 games for $20 that games of this quality generally show up in at Gamestop. $10 new is pretty good if it's as good as some make it out to be so I'll think about it. I have so few games for my Xbox One at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard a lot of good things about this one.

Also a sequel is in the works for next year and has 4 player co-op.

If there's indeed a constant head-bobbing motion as you walk around and there's no way to turn it off, it might be one of those games that'll make me nauseous. Anyone who can confirm or deny this, it'll be much appreciated before I consider ordering.

There was a mention of this in Metacritics who I rely on for a broader set of reviews.

Fun game. I got about half way through it. I keep meaning to pick it back up and finish it. His one liners are funny. Not kid friendly every five seconds you will hear a penis joke or a fuck you Arseholle

Best Buy price matches microsoft.com? It doesn't appear to be on their list.
Best Buy changed the language in their PM policy to something like this:

• List of etailers' that they PM.
  • Open-ended list of "local retailers" and their corresponding websites.
For many areas, www.microsoftstore.com falls into the latter category.

bread's done
Back