[PS4] Knack, Killzone SF, The Order, LBP 3, Infamous SS $19.99 on PSN

TerribleDeal-FOTB-EN-C-1E.jpg

A permanent price drop means even cheaper during sale. I'll wait.

This games are screaming ps plus in December to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping that Best Buy would have The Order for $20 with GCU, but it looks like they have it on clearance at a higher price. I also can't believe they ran out of LBP3. They must not keep much stock of PS4 games. And how has Knack not hit $10 yet? (other than the people who got lucky at kmart).

Last edited:
I wouldn't bank on most of these being free due to the lackluster review scores, particularly for Killzone, The Order, and Knack. Infamous and LBP3 scream of PS+ fodder, though.

Anyway, these should all be cheaper by the end of the year.

I wouldn't bank on most of these being free due to the lackluster review scores, particularly for Killzone, The Order, and Knack. Infamous and LBP3 scream of PS+ fodder, though.

Anyway, these should all be cheaper by the end of the year.
what does review score have to do with making a title be free or not? Tons of Plus titles have had poor scores

what does review score have to do with making a title be free or not? Tons of Plus titles have had poor scores
Sony claims they only add games with decent metacritic scores. Obviously, that can't always be the case since some games (mostly indies) are free as soon as they are released, but with older retail titles like The Order and Knack that bombed critically, it would be unusual to make them part of the program.

I thought The Order was actually pretty decent. I know it's not the masterpiece Sony was advertising, but I don't really understand the hate

Got a digital code for Killzone when I bought my PS4, but still haven't played it. Is it coop through the campaign?

Sony claims they only add games with decent metacritic scores. Obviously, that can't always be the case since some games (mostly indies) are free as soon as they are released, but with older retail titles like The Order and Knack that bombed critically, it would be unusual to make them part of the program.
I would have to STRONGLY disagree at this, MAJORITY of the AAA games they have given out for free have been amazing games (ex: injustice, infamous stand alone)

That was a Sony statement before ps plus was used for online and just for free games and discounts.. They stated that games had to have certain review scores on metacritic to become plus games. If still true, then as he stated Knack Order and killzone, no.. Infamous and Lp3, maybe

I would have to STRONGLY disagree at this, MAJORITY of the AAA games they have given out for free have been amazing games (ex: injustice, infamous stand alone)
Those are the only aaa they have given on ps4.. not sure if you're being sacarstic or not but..

Then you're saying you agree with my post. I said that it is unusual for Sony to add stand-alone AAA games that were poorly received. Injustice has an 80 metacritic, which is higher than any of the games in this topic except for Infamous, which is also an 80.

Wiah i saw this sooner and I would've said something. Killzone SF was used at GameStop as part of their 4 for $20. I grabbed one despite not even having played KZ3 yet.

I thought The Order was actually pretty decent. I know it's not the masterpiece Sony was advertising, but I don't really understand the hate

Got a digital code for Killzone when I bought my PS4, but still haven't played it. Is it coop through the campaign?
It's the cool thing to hate on linear games now.

well thats not exactly true bc Plus has been around for years and there has been plenty of games with mediocore scores that have been added and Im not talking about day 1 indies

Like what? I can't think of any retail titles they added to Plus on the PS3 or PS4 that had scores as low as Knack of The Order. I haven't followed the PS3 too closely, so I could be wrong.

Don't forget about the 'spend $100, get $15 credit back' on PSN right now. If you got all five the price would work out to be $17 each. Not quite as good as on GCU but close.

Yeah, The Order was a great game. I understand the hate for it but I don't think it deserves to be dragged through the mud as if it's a beta of an indie game. It had amazing graphics, gameplay could have been better but was great for what it was, and the story was surprisingly good though it was a build up for what would be a sequel.

Still, I can't recommend it at $20. Maybe $15... yeah I'm cheap. 

EDIT: Also, these are cheaper used at Bestbuy.com for those that want it cheap(ish) on disk.

$15 Knack

$10 Killzone

$20 LBP3 (new but $16 w/ GCU)

$15 inFamous

bread's done
Back