ALIVE AGAIN, NOV 7 ONLY - Save 20% when you pre-order 2 or more qualifying games

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
EXPIRED

Qualified game list

Highlights:
Just Cause 3 Collector's Edition Playstation 4
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Gold Edition) - PlayStation 4

Double-dip discount:
Sword Art Online: Lost Song - PlayStation 4 (already $10 off)

Details:

• To receive this promotion place 2 or more qualifying pre-order games in your cart. Discount will be applied at checkout. Qualifying games can be viewed at http://www.amazon.ca/gp/browse/?&node=13156111011
  • Excludes Skylanders, Disney Infinity & LEGO Dimensions, any Collectors Editions of software titles, plus all consoles and accessories.
  • Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 7, 2015.
  • Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca.
  • Limit 2 units per software title per customer.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
  • If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
  • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
  • Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered Black Ops 3 and then threw in FFVII Remake so I can decide what I want to do at a later date. I don't know if I should hold off for BO3 to go on sale near black Friday or not...is there a chance it will be under $50?

Oh, now Amazon's doing this. I just checked them last night because Bestbuy has this 20% promo running. I just moved my Legend of Legacy preorder over to Bestbuy cause that doubles up with the 'buy 2 3DS games get $10 off' promo, so BB is selling it for $35.

Meh. I'm going for the normal edition. $10 more for an art book and pin doesn't seem worth it to me.
It's also a double sized box that will house the second game. I've paid much more for much less (looking at you Dragon Quest Heroes CE). Also gotta do it for Falcom!

It's also a double sized box that will house the second game. I've paid much more for much less (looking at you Dragon Quest Heroes CE). Also gotta do it for Falcom!
Meh, still not worth it for me personally. Bravely Default CE was $10 more, and offered a Music CD/AR Cards and an Artbook with a nice case.

No matter what I try I can't get it to kick in. There's no code to punch in or anything?
it's automatic, make sure both games you select are part of the promo
look for this:

5631a8c762333.png

today only, 20% off select pre-orders...

good time to get fallout if you havn't pre-ordered already.

Indeed, it'll be $20 before long. And have a GotY which will also hit $20. But there are people that fully intend to buy it day one, even at full MSRP. Hopefully they notice that they don't need to pay that much even on day one...

bread's done
Back