Scorch's GTA: San Andreas photo album

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
So.. using Action Replay and a third party application, i've figured out how to transfer pictures from my camera in GTA:SA to the PC and upload them for all to see. The images do lose some quality since they have to be "cleaned up" for them to be able to be viewed on a PC.. anyways, i'll be frequently updating this thread..

So I saw this paramedic walking around for no good reason. I decided that he'd be my mini-hero for the day and i'd photograph him around town.

This is the "Walk Into The Sunset" picture..

I actually killed the guy closest to the camera, but the medic walked right over his body, so I decided to frame him for the murder.

raaaaaaaage! yes, he has a shovel

Don't worry, our hero isn't dead. He was hit by the cop car. He'll get back up in a second..

Okay, now he's dead :sad:

So this next one's an interesting story..

For those that can see it, I was stuck between the wall and a guardrail. As I was trying to jump over it, a plane crashed where the fire was!

Bastard plane.. came within half an inch of dying!

Geriatric harley mini-convention that I ran across tonight..

*shifts eyes*

Hookers are getting easier these days..

Now this guy.. we had a huge wreck on the interstate ()

and he ran off. The cops chased him from the interstate, through the woods..

Then killed him, all for tapping their car.

I'll post more sometime soon, or you can add your own.. I just wanted to share some pictures from my game!

Interesting story lines. Can planes really crash out of no where or were you driving the plane and just made up the story to go with the pic?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Interesting story lines. Can planes really crash out of no where or were you driving the plane and just made up the story to go with the pic?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've seen two crash into one of the lakes near one of the hick towns.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Interesting story lines. Can planes really crash out of no where or were you driving the plane and just made up the story to go with the pic?[/QUOTE]

It's a rare occurance, but they can crash near you or in front of you as you're driving. There's a lot of things in San Andreas that can happen that people aren't aware about.. there's UFO's somewhere, I think.. i'll try to get a picture of 'em

Nice pictures Scorch! I dig the invented mini-storylines you came up with also.

Yeah, I've seen the random plane crashes on both the PS2 and Xbox versions. I've even been killed by one after just exiting a Burgershot to replenish my energy.:bomb:

Hey Scorch, have you been able to do any taxi missions in Los Santos? I can't seem to find any passengers to pick up and I've driven from corner to corner in the first city with the taxi mission activated. Is this a common bug, or is my copy just screwy?:cry:

I was making an escape in a vehicle after finishing the first part of a hard ass mission -- you know, some missions you have to complete the actual challenge and then simply drive back to the "base", or wherever the fuck -- ... then, all of a sudden, a plane crashes on me.

Curse the gods!!!

[quote name='Scorch']It's a rare occurance, but they can crash near you or in front of you as you're driving. There's a lot of things in San Andreas that can happen that people aren't aware about.. there's UFO's somewhere, I think.. i'll try to get a picture of 'em[/QUOTE]

Yep. UFOs and Big Foot are amongst some of these mythical things. I've seen a screenshot of Big Foot, but I've yet to actually see him in the game. I hear it's extremely rare.

I've seen a video or some one going off the unique jump thats way up on a mountain (long ass path), right as he flew off it a plane flew by and served his four-wheeler. It was awesome, probably a really small chance of that ever happening.

Anyways, how'd you take pictures with Action Replay?

Small update.. some colors get lost between XBox and PC

Graphics disappearing.. no clue why. Had to shut down the XBox and reload game to get it to fix.. weird.

Vice City and Manhunt.. the action figures

My pedestrian gang.. pictured here is Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith, and a random black girl.

..then I figured if you get the camera and go up to a pedestrian and hit L (or whatever it says), they will hold your camera and take a picture for you!

Me apologizing to Eric Estrada

This next set is weird.. I had 4 stars and climbed a mountain.. soon enough, cars started flying over the cliffs..

And of course, the last thing I saw before I died.. tried to brighten it up (second picture)..

The UFO's and bigfoot are both bullsh't. At least they were in the PS2 version. I remember reading countless threads on some other site back in Octember. There never was a real picture. There is a UFO in the desert but it's on a pole in front of a gas station like a roadside attraction.
oh, and nice pictures.

..then I figured if you get the camera and go up to a pedestrian and hit L (or whatever it says), they will hold your camera and take a picture for you!
I gotta try that out later on tonight.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Did the car explode on impact when it landed?[/QUOTE]

Suprisingly no.. if you can tell, the car is a bit off to the right.. what it did was barely hit me and i flew off the cliff and died when i landed.. but it was great, I wish you could record video.. it would hit the ground then fly back in the air and flip extremely fast.. good times.

I need a new hat, the guy looks like he's running around with a fucking condom on his head or something..

OK.. just figured out that the camera thing (getting other people to hold the camera) only works for members of your gang.. so either put in the "recruit anyone" code

DOWN, X, UP, Black, Black, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP Recruit Anyone (9mm)
Black, Black, Black, A, White, L Trigger, Black, L Trigger, DOWN, A Recruit Anyone (Rockets)

and target them, hit UP (so they'll join) then walk up to them with the camera out.. or just find one of your gang members and walk up to him with the camera out.

Have you taken all of the photographs in San Fierro yet? I'm going to start that tonight or tomorrow. I still need to do the graffity but since I'm currently in SF Im going to do the photos.

[quote name='DT778']Have you taken all of the photographs in San Fierro yet? I'm going to start that tonight or tomorrow. I still need to do the graffity but since I'm currently in SF Im going to do the photos.[/QUOTE]

That's the second city, right? I just unlocked that.

Hey Scorch, is there a place where I can play pool and where is it? I thought I remember seeing some screenshots of it somewhere. Seems you've put lots of time in the game so I figured you'd know. Thanks.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Hey Scorch, is there a place where I can play pool and where is it? I thought I remember seeing some screenshots of it somewhere. Seems you've put lots of time in the game so I figured you'd know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There's a bar one street over from your original "Johnson Family house" in Los Santos. It's next to one of the bridges that leads over the freeway and is very close to the Gym. There's a Sprunk soda machine in front of it, and it's one of the places that appears on the map that you can take Denise on a date (if you've gotten that far). I think the bar is called the "Ten Liquor Bottles" or something like that. Some of the taxi missions will have you drop off passengers there also.

Note: be advised that playing pool may exchange your melee weopon for the pool stick. So If you're in love with the chainsaw or the knife, you'll probably have to go find another one after you play pool.

I just started playing GTA: San Andreas. I'm am looking forward to having all sorts of adventures myself.

bread's done
Back