Best Buy 10$ off email in-store/online YMMV

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Subject line for the email is "Get 10$ off and see what's new at (your location) Best Buy store". I received the email today (10/12). I know everyone hates these threads and complains about not getting any emails. The sole purpose I posted this is to give people a heads up so they don't delete the email .

Credit and kudos to this guy , feel free to thank him via private message.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/248046-nocturnal-avenger/

Last edited by a moderator:
People really need to stop posting this directed emails.  The threads always devolve into the following:

1) Some people explaining they have one.  Good for them.

2) Some people say they didn't get the email. 

3) The rest turn into a bunch of pathetic whiners who complain to people in thread, Best Buy customer care and anyone else in earshot about not having one, they do $$$ in business with Best By, they should have one, they'll call and complain, blah fucking blah.  No one should care a single bit for these whiners.

It's the last group that makes the thread a waste of digital space.  Someone should just delete the thread now and save us all the time of the bitching posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing...

giphy.gif

I received my $10 email offer but I decided instead of using it for myself that I would donate to a local orphanage. They were really confused about it.

I got a "$40 reward certificate, when buying $200+ at a different retailer while using the bestbuy credit card" .... Much rather have the $10 bucks ahaha.

People really need to stop posting this directed emails. The threads always devolve into the following:

1) Some people explaining they have one. Good for them.
3) The rest turn into a bunch of pathetic whiners who complain to people in thread, Best Buy customer care and anyone else in earshot about not having one, they do $$$ in business with Best By, they should have one, they'll call and complain, blah fucking blah. No one should care a single bit for these whiners.

It's the last group that makes the thread a waste of digital space. Someone should just delete the thread now and save us all the time of the bitching posts.
I actually hate these threads too for a few of the reasons you mentioned but like I said the only reason I posted is to give people a heads up . Several people deleted the Ps4 accessory coupon without opening the email . The subject line for this email seemed like junk to me but because of that Ps4 coupon I check all the emails .

I got the email a few weeks back, and it would've expired on the 18th, so I think they just give it out routinely depending on where your home store is. But I used it for a $10 PSN card and it worked fine, free shipping, no tax and all, so that's pretty nice. Thanks for the heads up though!

Someone here was responsible for "Lego Jurass"
Never forget.

I've received this e-gift are twice already promoting the new kitchen department so I'm all for them to keep sending me more when necessary.

A thread to remind me to check my email because I maybe might have a small chance of possibly getting a coupon code? Thank you, I had forgotten I had email, hadn't checked it in years.

People really need to stop posting this directed emails. The threads always devolve into the following:

1) Some people explaining they have one. Good for them.
3) The rest turn into a bunch of pathetic whiners who complain to people in thread, Best Buy customer care and anyone else in earshot about not having one, they do $$$ in business with Best By, they should have one, they'll call and complain, blah fucking blah. No one should care a single bit for these whiners.

It's the last group that makes the thread a waste of digital space. Someone should just delete the thread now and save us all the time of the bitching posts.
You know you don't have to read the posts in here right? Or even click on the thread for that matter.

Called in and complained. They gave me a 100$ gift card if you spend 10$ coupon
I'll speak to the appropriate teams and get back to you.

That may take a few weeks. Molasses moves faster than our Customer Service.
I didn't get one.

Please sign my petition on change.org so Best Buy will give me free money.
A thread to remind me to check my email because I maybe might have a small chance of possibly getting a coupon code? Thank you, I had forgotten I had email, hadn't checked it in years.
That's nice to hear. Last time I complained to them was when they cancelled my three $200 gift cards for $15 each. I was furious.

XhQtMo7.png

I didn't get a response :/
Can we get a link?
Can OP give me the e-mail address to these promos? I need to see if my e-mail is blocking them or something.
Please send all complaints to the ceo via private message . You will be given a case # from the back office and will hear back within 72 hours .

[quote name="ghost1914" post="12965729" timestamp="1444697940"]You know you don't have to read the posts in here right? Or even click on the thread for that matter.[/quote]
You know you don't have to quote the posts in here right? Or even click on the thread for that matter.

Yeah, it sounded just as pointless the second time around after your post.

You know you don't have to quote the posts in here right? Or even click on the thread for that matter. Yeah, it sounded just as pointless the second time around after your post.
You know you don't have to quote the quoted posts in here right? Or even click on the thread for that matter.

Yup, pointless indeed.

bread's done
Back