Jurassic World 3D (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD) + $5 amazon credit $24.99 2d $19.98

Yeah looks like $24.99 is going to be cheapest option for 3D and the Amazon gift card seems to be the best deal out there. Going with the non-tin edition

I wanted to order this from Best Buy because it comes with a free T shirt at well as a $5 best buy rewards certificate, but looks like I can't order for in store pick up and I'm not going to pay for shipping on it.  Oh well.  

I wanted to order this from Best Buy because it comes with a free T shirt at well as a $5 best buy rewards certificate, but looks like I can't order for in store pick up and I'm not going to pay for shipping on it. Oh well.
I see the shirt, but where do you see anything about it coming with a $5 cert? Because everything I'm reading indicates the $5 cert only comes with the 2D version and 3D is excluded.

That means Amazon is the best deal for the 3D version.

Last edited:
Yes, but as I said, the 3D version doesn't come with the $5 cert for some stupid-ass reason. Just the 2D version. If you check under special offers it's listed there for the 2D version, but not the 3D one.

Amazon is still the better deal for 3D but I'm betting this will be under $20 for Black Friday. I think I'm gonna take my chances.

Last edited:
My beef with Amazon is that they mail DVDs and Blu-rays in bubble mailers. I had to return three GoT boxes before I received one that wasn't beat up. I guess I'll just order some more stuff so that I receive an actual box.

bread's done
Back