* * - - - 3 votes

Best Buy DOTD: Save $10 on Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition PS4, XB1, 360, PS3

Best Buy

#31 Prinny Vassal   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Prinny Vassal

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:27 PM

should ring up this price in store, if your store has competent employees, it might even be marked this price.

Thank you! Quick reply, without insult, is very much appreciated! O:)

#32 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:31 PM

Thank you! Quick reply, without insult, is very much appreciated! O:)

Your eyes are not entirely symmetrical.

#33 GoldCartridgeGamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   381 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

GoldCartridgeGamer

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:32 PM

Woohoo. Will call later today to get difference.

#34 token2k6   LG FUAD CAGiversary!   4513 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:39 PM

Arghh, what to do!?! Wouldn't mind getting the content for $10 after trade in, but really would like to keep the case and artwork due to OCD collectors disease..less tempting to get $19.20.

I would rather do this in-store, is it as easy as going to the counter in the game department and trading it in? I'm in Target every other day, so a gift card is no problem..

#35 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:44 PM

Sorry guys for the question... 😓Is there a limit in trade ins at target?

#36 Mojo691   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:04 PM

Wish TTK would transfer between last gen and current like the base game and season pass content did, then it would be a no-brainer for me.  Don't really wan't to buy the same shit twice.

#37 daring  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:45 PM

should ring up this price in store, if your store has competent employees, it might even be marked this price.

hmm. i would guess no. as usual, price will not be correctly tag. bby needs better training and more active go-getter's unless hubert pays better and gives daily winks during lunch breaks, i dont expect it happening anytime in the near future.  

#38 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

Sorry guys for the question... 😓Is there a limit in trade ins at target?

anyone?

#39 daring  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:00 PM

anyone?

i think the question is better suited on the target trade in thread. but imo, yes. they are not suppose to take in duplicate, you can go on diff days though.

#40 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:02 PM

i think the question is better suited on the target trade in thread. but imo, yes. they are not suppose to take in duplicate, you can go on diff days though.

Thanks buddy.

#41 StrikeZero   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

StrikeZero

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:14 PM

If I buy this and own the digital version of Destiny vanilla and season pass through the PS3 to PS4 upgrade back then does the DLC code included here still work?

#42 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4733 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:18 PM

sucks, don't know what to get, been playing on PS3 but want to upgrade to Xb1, but will lose saved data.

Which makes ZERO sense because 100% of the game data is server based at bungie.

#43 ErekoseDM   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   100 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:38 PM

If I buy this and own the digital version of Destiny vanilla and season pass through the PS3 to PS4 upgrade back then does the DLC code included here still work?

Yes.

I started on ps3 digitally. Did the free ps4 upgrade, then bought the ps4 version physical and used the codes no problem.
It is one code for dark below + house of Wolves + taken king.
You will still be locked out of all taken king content (basically everything) on ps3 if you swap frequently like I do pending which friends are online.

#44 Zombie8  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:31 PM

Thanks op just picked it up for .93 cents. With the gcu a gift card and a certificate

#45 Kotor15   Banned Banned   3099 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:40 PM

Holy shit, I just spent 30 minutes trying to get my $8 back on this in store. What. The. Absolute. Fuck. Dumbest fucking CS I've dealt with in a while. Took 3 associates and a manager.

#46 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:56 PM

I was able to get 2 copies, stayed with one code for my brother and one for myself and traded both games to target for 2 gift cards. Great deal for me!

#47 mchittumjr  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:29 AM

Trying to do a price adjustment and I'm an Elite member. Since I bought it in store I have to go to that store to do the adjustment or Can I call the elite number?

#48 Cnstntidnty  

Cnstntidnty

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:39 AM

Holy shit, I just spent 30 minutes trying to get my $8 back on this in store. What. The. Absolute. Fuck. Dumbest fucking CS I've dealt with in a while. Took 3 associates and a manager.

Was it worth it?

#49 Keen314   CAGsiversary! CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:42 AM

Was it worth it?

This is CAG. Getting money back is always worth it.

#50 Cnstntidnty  

Cnstntidnty

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:43 AM

Why does anyone price adjust, when they can just buy a new copy and return it with the old receipt. Just walk out and back in.
Less time, less bullsh#t.

Is the window for price adjustment more than 15 days or something?
Yo no comprende

#51 Kotor15   Banned Banned   3099 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:44 AM

Why does anyone price adjust, when they can just buy a new copy and return it with the old receipt. Just walk out and back in.
Less time, less bullsh#t.

Is the window for price adjustment more than 15 days or something?
Yo no comprende

They track returns brah.

#52 KudosConan   Procrastinator CAGiversary!   685 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

KudosConan

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:51 AM

Fml they did a return and rebuy for me since the CS at the store didn't know how to do it. Not even the manager and almost blew me off about the GCU affecting it, but the pricematch policy is loud and clear. I forgot they track returns -.-.

#53 Kotor15   Banned Banned   3099 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:56 AM

Fml they did a return and rebuy for me since the CS at the store didn't know how to do it. Not even the manager and almost blew me off about the GCU affecting it, but the pricematch policy is loud and clear. I forgot they track returns -.-.

Yeah, it blows. I had a coworker that returned Blu-rays quite a bit during a few months period, nothing over maybe $150 worth. He attempted to return a brand new MacBook a few month later and he couldn't, even with a receipt. Had to get his girlfriend to do it later on.

#54 Cnstntidnty  

Cnstntidnty

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:07 AM

They track returns brah.

No offense, but why does that matter?
In case you want to buy more than 3 copies or...
Guess I'm not getting it.

Edit: I have returned a sh#t load of stuff in the past couple years, definitely more than $150 worth. Never had a problem.

#55 IRHari   COME ON! CAGiversary!   3816 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:08 AM

http://www.amazon.co...AGPMHMEDB&psc=1

Once again, Amazon price matches.

#56 Kotor15   Banned Banned   3099 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:16 AM

No offense, but why does that matter?
In case you want to buy more than 3 copies or...
Guess I'm not getting it.

Edit: I have returned a sh#t load of stuff in the past couple years, definitely more than $150 worth. Never had a problem.

Google the Retail Equation.

#57 mvlbr   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   43 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:27 AM

Just picked up the game at Best Buy and took out the dlc card and crossed the street to target and got my $30 store credit.

#58 variablesunknown   Artful Dodger CAGiversary!   155 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

variablesunknown

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:57 AM

Bought the game no problem. Already had the vanilla version digital but didn't play much yet. 

I entered the dlc codes on the cards in the case but no downloads, is this normal? I figured that since I am not level 20 yet it is waiting to download until I reach any of the dlc, is this plausible?

I want to make sure I have everything purchased through the psn store before trading the game into target. 

#59 mvlbr   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   43 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:12 AM

Bought the game no problem. Already had the vanilla version digital but didn't play much yet. 

I entered the dlc codes on the cards in the case but no downloads, is this normal? I figured that since I am not level 20 yet it is waiting to download until I reach any of the dlc, is this plausible?

I want to make sure I have everything purchased through the psn store before trading the game into target.

The codes just unlock the content that should already be downloaded with the current Destiny update.

#60 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3617 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:15 AM

well right off the bat you get a shard that will level you up to 20 right away one time. forgot what it is called but if you have that you should have the dlc.

and if anything goto your purchase history, it should be the latest item there. download or not there should be some record of you redeeming the code there, it was prob a real small one. (thats what she said)