Unreal 2004 (UT2K4) DVD $9.90 @ GoGamer plus shipping

Awesome, I'm there. Bout time too.

BTW, I know all the UT2K3 maps are in 2K4. Is there any reason to own UT2K3?

For another buck more than I paid with UT 2004 CD edition from CompUSA w/tax (which I'm still in the return period for, by 1 day), it's worth it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Great Sig ryosnk.[/QUOTE]

heh, thanks.

Would this have the training videos included?

I've never used GoGamer before how would you rate their service

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Don;t forget the $5 Pricegrabber rebate. I hope this lasts till late tonight when I get home from the Gym. Can't order from work.[/QUOTE]

also how do you go about getting that $5 pricegrabber rebate?

Yeah, Ryosnk. Their DVD version has the map making tutorials that the collector's edition had, just not the microphone.

And the only difference between this and the "Editor's choice" version is that the editor's version comes with some patches and bonus packs installed, that you can just download anyway.

Added: To get the Pricegrabber rebate you have to sign up on Pricegrabber, write a review for the game, request a rebate form and fill it out, then send the rebate form, UPC cut from the box, and your receipt you got when buying it to Pricegrabber. A month or two later if they accept it, you get $5.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Yeah, Ryosnk. Their DVD version has the map making tutorials that the collector's edition had, just not the microphone.

And the only difference between this and the "Editor's choice" version is that the editor's version comes with some patches and bonus packs installed, that you can just download anyway.

Added: To get the Pricegrabber rebate you have to sign up on Pricegrabber, write a review for the game, request a rebate form and fill it out, then send the rebate form, UPC cut from the box, and your receipt you got when buying it to Pricegrabber. A month or two later if they accept it, you get $5.[/QUOTE]

Photocopy of the UPC works in place of the actual UPC.

I thought so too, Shrike, but it didn't seem to work for me. Though to be fair, they said the UPC wasn't included, so it probably just fell out of the envelope when they opened it or something.

And give in, ODD. UT2004 is a metric buttload of FPS gaming goodness!

[quote name='SqueeMK2']And give in, ODD. UT2004 is a metric buttload of FPS gaming goodness![/QUOTE]

Oh I know but I just got a new computer and 5-6 games for it within a 2 week period. I really don't have the money or need to get this game....but I will probably break and buy it before it goes off sell. Can't beat 11 dollars for the DVD verison of this game.

[quote name='Moxio']I would so get this, but I already have the normal CD version and it doesn't seem logical to pay for the DVD version.[/QUOTE]

I returned my CD version I picked up from CompUSA for about $10.70 a few weeks back, and picked up this one in its place for $11.90-something. For the $1.20 difference, I figured it's worth it. Plus, the free flashlight. :D

Ordered yesterday morning, shipping confirmation email a few minutes ago.

Ok, I'll bite...free flashlight????

[quote name='shrike4242']I returned my CD version I picked up from CompUSA for about $10.70 a few weeks back, and picked up this one in its place for $11.90-something. For the $1.20 difference, I figured it's worth it. Plus, the free flashlight. :D

Ordered yesterday morning, shipping confirmation email a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ensign']Ok, I'll bite...free flashlight????[/QUOTE]

When I put UT2004 into my cart and was looking at shipping options, I saw that it listed "Free Flashlight with any order" on there. Right now, it says "Free Pen with any order".

Thanks for the heads-up. I've wanted to get this on a deal, but the last deal was at compusa (nearest one being 2 hours away on the freeway). Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back