Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Gwent Edition available on Gamestop

Also I know this isn't *technically* a deal but for what the cards go for, it is. Can't find on any other site and they literally JUST went up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I know this isn't *technically* a deal but for what the cards go for, it is. Can't find on any other site and they literally JUST went up!
It's a Gamestop exclusive. I think the expansion is $8.50 on Amazon if you're not into the cards.

I wonder if they will do the other two decks with the 2nd expac.  I mostly played northern kingdoms.

Lol I had to pull over and pulled out my laptop and used a mobile hotspot. I got an order in for PS4 just a second ago.

Gonna swing by GS incase they are taking orders there too, if so I'll cancel this

I looked for a PC version on the site but came across nothing. I heard it was coming out for PC though. It's the expansion and the Gwent decks. As far as I know, no free shipping. I bought 2, so the extra $2 for each is fine by me for something I know will sell out!

GS Manager said they should be getting some in store around the 21st. But they werent preorderable nor was there Web In Store orders.

I'll just stick with my current order to be safe

SAVER doesn't work for me. I added this and God of War 3 Remastered to my cart - and it says the code is invalid becuase I need $24.99 worth of stuff. Last I checked, $39.98 is more than $24.99, right? 

I checked in store today then happened to check the site while watching tv. Literally saw it go from Currently Unavailable to add to cart from 1 minute to the next. Slickdeals will have this OOS soon.

It's weird that a lot of you aren't able to get SAVER to work. Both SAVER and CAG16 worked after I added a used copy of Transformers: Devastation :)ps4:) to the cart alongside the PS4 Gwent Edition.

I kept trying to get SAVER to work after bumping up the total to $26 but no dice. I just ordered with regular shipping for fear of it selling out while I tried to wrangle GS's retarded site.

Coupon SAVER - Free Value Shipping on purchases of $24.99 or more for In-Stock Merchandise. Excludes Consoles and Laptops. :D/ Other Restrictions may apply. :D/  Offer Subject to End at Any Time.

A quick note here: I ordered the XBO version and its not really a limited edition bundle. The XBOX One code comes out to 9.99 for the DLC and the GWENT cards come out to 10 bucks. 

I think only the PS4 version is actually a limited edition.

I just used it to get the :xb1: version and it worked for me. Did you use it today on anything else? Sometimes or for some people, it only works one time in a day, I think.
I don't think I have ever bought anything on gamesops website. I think I tried to order penny guides like 8 years ago or something.

SAVER doesn't work for me. I added this and God of War 3 Remastered to my cart - and it says the code is invalid becuase I need $24.99 worth of stuff. Last I checked, $39.98 is more than $24.99, right?
Was it a used game? Can you try adding a used game and see if that works? May be that's the trick?!

A quick note here: I ordered the XBO version and its not really a limited edition bundle. The XBOX One code comes out to 9.99 for the DLC and the GWENT cards come out to 10 bucks.

I think only the PS4 version is actually a limited edition.
I didn't order the ps4 one but isn't it the same thing? the code is digital for both

It's a hassle, but if you really want to save on shipping, just buy a game over $24.99 and return it to a GS store.  You'll have to calculate if it's worth the time and gas for saving $3.99 ($8.49 if you buy 10).  There's obviously something wrong with the code that excludes this from working, even if you put in a quantity of 2, or even 10.

I can't even get "saver" to work on a used game, with an empty cache, in incognito mode, so something is up with the code.
I think you have to log into your a/c, add games worth of 24.99 or more, with one or more used games; and, hope that the bastards havent messed up yet with their system (whatever makes the coupon work). I think it is the last part that is stumping you...

The coupon has always been a little iffy, but for the most part it either works for everyone or doesnt. This is not normal if it worked for me and not for others...

bread's done
Back