Any BattleTech fans here backing the BattleTech Kickstarter?

TurboPascal

CAGiversary!
Anyone here an Old Tyme Table Top BattleTech Fan?

Before PC games I was deep into BattleTech and Warhammer 40K Table Top and spent many free time hours during college and the local game shop playing with friends.  On Friday nights they had adults only night where you could drink beer socialize and play LOL!

Then with PC's I played MechWarrior 2 and 3 and then RTS version MechCommander and MechCommander 2

I also loved the original Wasteland and all the XCOM games

Looks like there is a Turn-Based BattleTech Kickstarter going on that is in the style of Wasteland and XCOM in terms of game play.

Looks like it is just about fully funded.  Just thought some other fans around here might be interested to know.  Did not know myself until I happened upon the Reddit IAmA they had yesterday.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech?ref=nav_search

I did!!!  Mechcommander games are some of my all time favorites!

And just so you know it passed the goal within 24 hours, its more than funded at this point for the single player game.  Its almost at stage 3 which will give us side missions and some other extras!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow great!  This evening I will kick in my pledge as well.  I just read the whole campaign pages this morning.  I hope it makes it to the PVP stage

Ends in about 40 hours, Harebrained is "only" about $40k off of the $2.5 million mark for multiplayer development. Get at it people, nearly there!

bread's done
Back