amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, after seeing this thread title I really thought for a second Nintendo had introduced some NEW Amiibo to go with the New 3DS.

Now that I'm properly sitting at a PC, taking the time to post informative links:

From Reddit: Google Doc listing SKU/DPCI, etc

Informational Twitters:

CAG VGDeals twitter has occasional posts

AmiiboAlerts

AmiiboNews

Target:

Remember that you can get 5% off and free shipping with REDcard, and can check inventory information for stores near you using the Brickseek Target Inventory Checker.

Imports/Other sellers:

AmiAmi

PlayAsia

GoHastings

Meijer

Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK

Amazon GER

This is as far as my limited amiibo knowledge goes, so sorry I didn't post more.

...also joly, it's "piss off the mods".

You copied my last bit about not knowing more, dunno if that was intentional on your part.

Nice, new thread, Joly! I would get rid of Amazon UK and put Germany, Spain and Italy (@Bull avatar guy).
Yeah, I really don't know what amazon's people use -- just seen germany posted before and rolled with those two.

EDIT:

Links for ITA/SPA

Amazon SPN

Amazon ITA

You copied my last bit about not knowing more, dunno if that was intentional on your part.

Yeah, I really don't know what amazon's people use -- just seen germany posted before and rolled with those two.

EDIT:

Links for ITA/SPA

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA
Sorry, credited you.

I'll add the other Amazon links when I get back on a PC.

Went to BB. Had one blue Yarn Yoshi (which I bought) and two full racks of pink YY. All the Macs, Ganondorfs, Captain Falcons, Shulks, Lucarios, and Greninjas were gone. The only ones remaining, aside from standard commons, were a few Foxes, a lot of Marths, and one lone Dark Pit. Shows the "buy them when you see them" is still well in effect.

Charizard is in stock on Walmart.com.

Sooo... we can still use this thread to discuss? Kinda hope Tom Nook comes back up... Least Ill have KK Slider, the 2 Llamahs and the 2 that come with Amiibo Festival. 

Bestbuy still doesnt list Nov 13th as the launch date... but least I know mine is preordered when I took the Gamble when everyone thought it wasnt included. 5 Amiibos to start playing that game is win. =)

Sooo... we can still use this thread to discuss? Kinda hope Tom Nook comes back up... Least Ill have KK Slider, the 2 Llamahs and the 2 that come with Amiibo Festival.

Bestbuy still doesnt list Nov 13th as the launch date... but least I know mine is preordered when I took the Gamble when everyone thought it wasnt included. 5 Amiibos to start playing that game is win. =)
just avoid arguments/politics. Seems easy enough.

I appreciate the new thread, and I hope it works.  But let's be honest, people who explode over something said in an old thread are going to do it again in a new thread.

Good luck everyone.

I had the other thread open on another tab and I always refresh it, now it makes sense why no one was posting today.

Lets keep the place classy this time

With Smash Bros. Amiibo wrapping up, and the other random games that I know had Amiibo already out, what's next?  Nintendo still has a few games out over the next few months, are any of them getting Amiibo?

Maybe a Pokemon card amiibo just like the animal crossing one. xD Oh god, imagine something like with all the pokemon. That would be crazy. Also, finally close that last thread. It was nothing but arguments, politics and not enough amiibo talk........

Maybe a Pokemon card amiibo just like the animal crossing one. xD Oh god, imagine something like with all the pokemon. That would be crazy. Also, finally close that last thread. It was nothing but arguments, politics and not enough amiibo talk........
Imagine if they just added NFC to a new set Pokemon cards for amiibo functionality...$15 for a pack of Pokemon cards with amiibo functionality, and they double as cards to the TCG.

I want to see a Star Wars amiibo collection....

oh wait...

also... ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

I still need to see everything that came out after the original trilogy.....and rewatch the original trilogy since the last time I saw that I was in elementary school.

bread's done
Back