* * * - - 5 votes

amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

amiibo

#5941 Fades   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:25 PM

Cloud Player 2 back up on Gamestop for shipping!

http://www.gamestop....gamestop/147370

#5942 Hestar   Artax! Stupid Horse! CAGiversary!   1419 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

Cloud Player 2 back up on Gamestop for shipping!

Ty! Just got one! 5.00 shipping...If this thing comes smashed,I'm gonna be pissssssssssssssssssssssssed

Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#5943 ToadKirby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   507 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

ToadKirby

Posted Today, 03:13 PM

Cloud Player 2 back up on Gamestop for shipping!

Now that it is in stock and not a pre order you would think you could stack SAVER with some filler... NOPE.  I tried all kinds of variations of an amiibo and other products to get SAVER to work.  Also the store pickup option doesn't seem to work either... I hate their website so much.

#5944 baboonfreak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   897 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

baboonfreak

Posted Today, 03:33 PM

Now that it is in stock and not a pre order you would think you could stack SAVER with some filler... NOPE.  I tried all kinds of variations of an amiibo and other products to get SAVER to work.  Also the store pickup option doesn't seem to work either... I hate their website so much.

Not only that, but you can't even get to the final checkout screen with another item. Get a prompt saying 'Unable to find valid shipping options for the address' on the Handling screen

#5945 Kyle1022  

Posted Today, 03:42 PM

Corrin P2 finally shipped but now it says it's arriving by tomorrow. Shipping from Whitestown Indiana... haven't heard any bad stories from that warehouse so fingers crossed

#5946 ToadKirby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   507 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

ToadKirby

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

Not only that, but you can't even get to the final checkout screen with another item. Get a prompt saying 'Unable to find valid shipping options for the address' on the Handling screen

Yeah I saw that too.  I imagine that is how they are stopping the system from allowing free shipping with another item.  If it can't even get to the checkout then they can't get the free shipping.  You are able to get to the payment screen with two amiibo, but it will still charge shipping even though it is over the $25 limit.

The seemingly lack of outrage over this shipping stuff is honestly surprising.  But what can you do against a corp like this?  The only alternative is to call and go to a store, and there is a no hold policy too. (unless you know them personally)  How much extra money has GS scammed out of people for this shipping garbage?  I will give them credit for shipping in a properly packed box, but best buy does that too for cheaper.

#5947 Helldweller87   Shots Fired CAGiversary!   1247 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Helldweller87

Posted Today, 05:13 PM

Got my p2 corrin today from indy. Did a good packing job

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

776390.png

776391.png

#5948 Aleth   Shhhhh...I'm waiting... CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:23 PM

Just got my Corrin Player 2 from Amazon. The packaging was loose with only two of those large air bags things so mine came in damaged. The plastic around the amiibo got damaged, there is a dent on the bottom, the top where the plastic meets has creases as well as the top. I wonder if it is packaging or I just got a bad one. Peeved since I only got one for my Fire Emblem Collection. 

Apparently it was shipped from Ruskin, FL

#5949 Petey Parker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   717 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Petey Parker

Posted Today, 05:46 PM

Sounds like you might have gotten a bad one. Mine came in a box for once and had no damage. Definitely better protected than the Link exclusive that came in a bubble mailer (although thankfully I had no damage)

SpiderAsh.png

#5950 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7294 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

P2 Corrin arrived... enough bubblewrap to smother a large animal.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#5951 EarthKing   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   829 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:07 PM

Got mine today. It's Corrin P2! If you're getting it from KY, it looks like they have their shit together. 

Posted Image