* - - - - 2 votes

Jet.com up to $50 off w/ SURPRISE20 (first time users) $299.00/$349 Xbox One Bundle

#1 temp4596821  

temp4596821

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

Hi guys, I haven't seen anyone post anything on this yet. (saw this on reddit). You guys think this is a good deal? Time to pick up an xbone? Jet.com is legit from what I've read, they are actually operating at a loss just to become a serious competitor against Amazon. (No membership/annual fees either).

No tax except in Kansas, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, and Utah

Free shipping

Promo Code expires 10/31/15 (20% off or $50 off any item for first time customers)

Xbone Deals

MICROSOFT XBOX KF6-00064 XBOX ONE MADDEN BUNDLE $473.63 / $422.63

Xbox One 1 Terabyte Console (w/ MCC) $399 / $349

Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle $349 / $299

#2 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:49 AM

image.png

#3 Dbill309  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:17 AM

https://www.cheapass...off-your-order/

#4 no658ea3   Ex CEO CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:25 AM

Stop with this Jet shit.

Buy your Xbox One at Best Buy.

In fact here is the link to purchase one from Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.c...cat303600050004

#5 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:27 AM

Especially since he only posted to ask if it was a good deal.

#6 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

Stop with this Jet shit.

Buy your Xbox One at Best Buy.

In fact here is the link to purchase one from Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.c...cat303600050004

Get your Xbox One TiVs out of the sewers, and I'll do it. When Best Buy's offering $140 and GameStop is offering $200, I'm actually considering the GS route, and I haven't gotten anything from them since, like, March of 2012 (MLB 2K12/NBA 2K12 combo pack).

#7 no658ea3   Ex CEO CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:45 AM

Get your Xbox One TiVs out of the sewers, and I'll do it. When Best Buy's offering $140 and GameStop is offering $200, I'm actually considering the GS route, and I haven't gotten anything from them since, like, March of 2012 (MLB 2K12/NBA 2K12 combo pack).

Or you can keep it and buy Xbox One games from Best Buy. 

#8 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:50 AM

Or you can keep it and buy Xbox One games from Best Buy. 

Well, I'm always going to buy my games from there. However, I want to sell my 500-GB console for a 1-TB model (likely the Halo 5 one, though Forza and Falloutare also in the running). Doing so involves maximizing the TiV on the console I currently have.

#9 NeoMonk  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:51 AM

Or you can just buy a PS4 and forget you ever considered buying an XB1 :-

#10 no658ea3   Ex CEO CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:53 AM

Or you can have both as they are both excellent consoles and each have a reason to purchase one.

#11 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:00 AM

When the total number of games on the platform exceeds 2, I'll probably get one. Until then, still trying to snag one of the always-elusive AWD PS3s so I can play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5.

PS$ has nothing that touches Halo, Forza, or probably 5 other exclusives, at least for me.

Or you can have both as they are both excellent consoles and each have a reason to purchase one.

Indeed, and I shall...sometime in 2016. However, they need a hardware bundle that looks cool that interests me. The only good-looking one thus far (to me) was MGS, and that franchise isn't my kind of thing.

#12 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10745 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:46 AM

In for 10

#13 NeoMonk  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:04 AM

When the total number of games on the platform exceeds 2, I'll probably get one. Until then, still trying to snag one of the always-elusive AWD PS3s so I can play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5.

PS$ has nothing that touches Halo, Forza, or probably 5 other exclusives, at least for me.

oh1ra9.gif

#14 mrspicytacoman   Apply Ubik only as directed CAGiversary!   1909 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

mrspicytacoman

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

ux1ByGB.gif

why is this forum full of just hunks?

#15 PetersHere   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:30 AM

oh1ra9.gif

I'm triggered by all the stupid anime GIF images.  =;

#16 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

Or you can stop trolling, because both consoles have their pros and cons, which is why I own both.

#17 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:49 AM

Pm10Skw.jpg

#18 Novar   Banned Banned   142 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:50 PM

I own a ps4, wiiu, 3ds, gaming pc and vita. 

What is the reason to buy a xbone?

#19 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:28 PM

I own a ps4, wiiu, 3ds, gaming pc and vita. 

What is the reason to buy a xbone?

Just depends on what you want. To me, Halo, Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Rare Replay, and the upcoming Quantum Break, Scalebound, ReCore, and Gears would all be reasons. If those games don't interest you, then there's obviously not really a reason to get a console for games you don't want. That's why I'm looking at upgrading my Xbox One from the basic 500-GB model to the 1-TB Halo or Forza model for about $300 out of pocket, rather than spending that on a used PS4. I'm not that big into the generic action genre or JRPGs that Sony does so well. All I'd play are MLB The Show, the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2.8, and maybe Bloodborne. I can't say anything else on the system (exclusively) has caught my eye, and the plethora of stuff I want on the Xbox One will be more than enough to keep my free time filled as it is.

His statement isn't so much about "everyone needs both consoles," it's more about "the bickering about game quality is ridiculous when both offer a means to fill several genres, and you could find enough quality in each system to own it for its exclusives."

#20 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   4012 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:39 PM

Another day, another garbage Jet "promo deal" thread. I hope Jets folds soon, so we can move on and not see this trash anymore.

#21 jdelrio22   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   144 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

jdelrio22

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:32 PM

Can someone explain what jet.com is and why it is maligned here.

#22 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

Can someone explain what jet.com is and why it is maligned here.

I also would like to know. I thought $299 for any Xbox One deal would be solid.

#23 andjuan   Grand Poobah of Deals CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:08 PM

It's an online shopping club. Think Sam's Club or Costco but online. Although I think they recently dropped the membership fees.

I haven't bought anything from them myself. However, I do remember reading reports of some shady business practices. If I'm remembering correctly, several customers ordered video cards at a very good price. Jet sent them all an inferior version of the card. Jet refused to honor the price and tried to tell the customers that they really did order the crappier card. They made everybody jump through a bunch of hoops to get their money back. I think this was on the buildapcsales subreddit.

Edit - found the post from Reddit.

In my state what they have done in this instance constitutes as false advertising. The Attorney General has confirmed their actions meet all five criteria in my state to constitute the crime.

I urge all persons affected by this deal to [file a Consumer Complaint with the Office of the Attorney General](https://www20.state.nj.us/LPSCA_COMPL/) so that they will be registered in the consumer complaint database. You may also choose to submit a complaint to your local [Better Business Bureaus](https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/) to register this event in their database. Both will foster non-binding voluntary alternative dispute resolution services free to the consumer. Doing either and/or both will help put Jet.com, Inc's, practices on people's radar so that consumers may make informed decisions moving forward.

You may also make the correct report to [Federal Trade Commission](https://www.ftccompl...#&panel1-6#crnt).

Jet.com, Inc, did not seek to cancel orders or rectify the scenario at all. Instead, they changed the link of the confirmation e-mail and account order history to link to a different product. Of those who contacted them, Jet.Com, Inc, has pushed all customers to return the product as if the consumer is at fault for wrongly ordering the 290x.

If you were negatively impacted by this event of false advertising, you may find your state has an award minimum (small claims) which will result in a greater award than that which you're effectively loaning Jet.com, Inc for the better part of a month.

Source: *ADR professional prior to life as a senior IT analyst*

#24 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:10 PM

Christ people. Your Sony dick isn't bigger than your Microsoft dick and vise versa.

#25 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

It's an online shopping club. Think Sam's Club or Costco but online. Although I think they recently dropped the membership fees.

I haven't bought anything from them myself. However, I do remember reading reports of some shady business practices. If I'm remembering correctly, several customers ordered video cards at a very good price. Jet sent them all an inferior version of the card. Jet refused to honor the price and tried to tell the customers that they really did order the crappier card. They made everybody jump through a bunch of hoops to get their money back. I think this was on the buildapcsales subreddit.

Edit - found the post from Reddit.

In my state what they have done in this instance constitutes as false advertising. The Attorney General has confirmed their actions meet all five criteria in my state to constitute the crime.

I urge all persons affected by this deal to [file a Consumer Complaint with the Office of the Attorney General](https://www20.state.nj.us/LPSCA_COMPL/) so that they will be registered in the consumer complaint database. You may also choose to submit a complaint to your local [Better Business Bureaus](https://www.bbb.org/...e-of-complaint/) to register this event in their database. Both will foster non-binding voluntary alternative dispute resolution services free to the consumer. Doing either and/or both will help put Jet.com, Inc's, practices on people's radar so that consumers may make informed decisions moving forward.

You may also make the correct report to [Federal Trade Commission](https://www.ftccompl...#&panel1-6#crnt).

Jet.com, Inc, did not seek to cancel orders or rectify the scenario at all. Instead, they changed the link of the confirmation e-mail and account order history to link to a different product. Of those who contacted them, Jet.Com, Inc, has pushed all customers to return the product as if the consumer is at fault for wrongly ordering the 290x.

If you were negatively impacted by this event of false advertising, you may find your state has an award minimum (small claims) which will result in a greater award than that which you're effectively loaning Jet.com, Inc for the better part of a month.

Source: *ADR professional prior to life as a senior IT analyst*

Thank you for this clarification. Makes things a lot clearer why CAGs hate Jet now. :)

Christ people. Your Sony dick isn't bigger than your Microsoft dick and vise versa.

I do not know whom this was in reference to, but if it was to my post and the CAG above mine, then this made no sense.

#26 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:18 PM

Not to you. To the trollers that posted before you.

#27 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

Whatever, I got Majora's Mask 3D for $10.50, so as long I get stupid deals like that I'll bite. I would never buy anything from Jet unless it had a ridiculous discount.