Call of Duty Ghosts SEASON PASS for $4.75 at Game Deal Daily

kanye-serious.gif

Is there somewhere you can check how many active users a game has? Theres a couple more I wanted to check out.
Yes some games show you how many players there is. When I played it yesterday it showed 6k online I think with 4k playing tdm and the rest is scattered around.

Is this pass really cross-platform?  On the PS store, there are separate listings for the ps3 and ps4 season passes, and they don't appear to be cross-buy.

I used the ps3 season pass code and got the dlc on ps4, fyi
Was it from this sale or earlier? I just saw some stuff online saying that cross-download of the DLC was discontinued on May 31st, 2014. Also saw posts from people complaining over the last year or so about buying DLC and having to rebuy it on the other console. Here's a support link from activision:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-DLC-Compatibility#

So I'm kind of wondering if it WAS cross-buy but cross-buy has been discontinued. Has anyone used the codes from this site or used season pass codes in the last year and gotten both?

Got confirmation that it unlocks both the ps3 and ps4 DLC (thanks to omegafox84)...but when I try to check out with paypal on the site, I get a wordpress error page saying "ERROR: That action is currently not allowed."

Does that mean it's out of stock or is there something wonky going on with the site?

Was it from this sale or earlier? I just saw some stuff online saying that cross-download of the DLC was discontinued on May 31st, 2014. Also saw posts from people complaining over the last year or so about buying DLC and having to rebuy it on the other console. Here's a support link from activision:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-DLC-Compatibility#

So I'm kind of wondering if it WAS cross-buy but cross-buy has been discontinued. Has anyone used the codes from this site or used season pass codes in the last year and gotten both?
This was late last year, I got my ps4 during the original destiny release (glacier version) and soon after I got the ghosts prestige edition on sale from gamestop, PS3 version. I think its still valid, I recall being concerned myself but it worked out.

Hello? Anyone know what the OP meant by locked for the US?

Can anyone confirm if this DLC works in the US?

Thank you
I assumed that he meant the sale is locked for US customers only (just checked and the OP is located in Europe). A friend of mine in NYC just told me that he bought the code earlier and it worked fine.

So you should be good. Unless you're having the same problem I am and getting an error when trying to go to checkout.

I assumed that he meant the sale is locked for US customers only (just checked and the OP is located in Europe). A friend of mine in NYC just told me that he bought the code earlier and it worked fine.

So you should be good. Unless you're having the same problem I am and getting an error when trying to go to checkout.
Thank you very much

Just tried and I got the same error message. "ERROR: That action is currently not allowed."

:whistle2:k

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello? Anyone know what the OP meant by locked for the US?

Can anyone confirm if this DLC works in the US?

Thank you
It means that Sony sucks and region locks codes.

As opposed to Microsoft where most codes are region free, same with most Steam codes iirc.

Thank you very much

Just tried and I got the same error message. "ERROR: That action is currently not allowed."

:whistle2:k
Still getting the same error a few hours later. Tried on 2 desktop browsers and one mobile, so it seems like it's something going on with the site.

To place your order you have to obtain the US IP or ask someone to purchase for you. I bought it with VPN located somewhere in Chicago. And yes, the season pass is for both platforms. I have one spare code left.

To place your order you have to obtain the US IP or ask someone to purchase for you. I bought it with VPN located somewhere in Chicago. And yes, the season pass is for both platforms. I have one spare code left.
I'm in the US...in Western NY... My friend in New York City bought one fine, but, for some reason, it wouldn't let me check out on desktop or mobile. I googled the error message and saw people with the same problem talking about it on slickdeals, too. Weird.

I'm set, though. A new member actually PM'd me earlier about the game and grabbed me a code (thanks again!).

Do people still play the extinction maps? I have a copy of ghosts still sealed I got for $10 and that's probably all I'd want to play in this.

Do people still play the extinction maps? I have a copy of ghosts still sealed I got for $10 and that's probably all I'd want to play in this.
Im in the same boat as you (minus already having a copy), but if your planning on getting Black Ops in 2 weeks it's not worth it. Plus im hearing the online community isn't that large currently for any game mode and it's only going to get worse by next month.

So, after installing all of the season pass maps, matchmaking seems to be trying to align me with other people that have the season pass...meaning, instead of jumping into a game right away like usual, I'm stuck in the lobby with no matches found for minutes before it finally sticks me in a team deathmatch game (that's with thousands of players in the queue for that mode).  And I got stuck in the lobby and couldn't get into an Infected game at all.  And it seems that, when I did finally get matched with other people with the season pass, a lot of them seemed to be hardcore level 60 players (which I, admittedly, am not...lol).

So, I just thought I'd ask if there's any way to tweak the matchmaking to ignore the DLC or anything.  I dig the extra maps and all, and they'll probably be a lot of fun in private matches with bots and friends that have the season pass, but I didn't expect installing them to cripple the online multiplayer this much.

So, after installing all of the season pass maps, matchmaking seems to be trying to align me with other people that have the season pass...meaning, instead of jumping into a game right away like usual, I'm stuck in the lobby with no matches found for minutes before it finally sticks me in a team deathmatch game (that's with thousands of players in the queue for that mode). And I got stuck in the lobby and couldn't get into an Infected game at all. And it seems that, when I did finally get matched with other people with the season pass, a lot of them seemed to be hardcore level 60 players (which I, admittedly, am not...lol).

So, I just thought I'd ask if there's any way to tweak the matchmaking to ignore the DLC or anything. I dig the extra maps and all, and they'll probably be a lot of fun in private matches with bots and friends that have the season pass, but I didn't expect installing them to cripple the online multiplayer this much.
There is no toggle feature like there was in previous iterations. I believe the only way would be to delete the DLC so you don't get matched.

There is no toggle feature like there was in previous iterations. I believe the only way would be to delete the DLC so you don't get matched.
Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of. I guess for now, I'll probably just end up living with the crappier multiplayer experience (even if that means not being able to play some modes at all) so I can play extinction and private matches with friends that have the season pass without constantly deleting and redownloading 4 or 5 GB of DLC.

Still, you'd think a company normally charging $50 for DLC meant to enhance the multiplayer would figure out some way to prevent that DLC from ruining the multiplayer experience instead.

Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of. I guess for now, I'll probably just end up living with the crappier multiplayer experience (even if that means not being able to play some modes at all) so I can play extinction and private matches with friends that have the season pass without constantly deleting and redownloading 4 or 5 GB of DLC.

Still, you'd think a company normally charging $50 for DLC meant to enhance the multiplayer would figure out some way to prevent that DLC from ruining the multiplayer experience instead.
I haven't played Ghosts in awhile but I think TDM circulated maps and didn't always hit the new ones. I do agree though that the more "hardcore" tend to gravitate towards DLC so you would definitely get matched with more try-hards (I was one of those before retiring after hitting 10th prestige).

I will say that Extinction is worth the price alone for the season pass. I loved the Extinction mode and is definitely one of the great things about Ghosts. I actually loved the whole package, campaign was decent, multiplayer felt more throwback to map control and less focus on dominating killstreaks, and extinction was fresh from zombies. I tried to get into AW and couldn't do it. Hopefully Blops 3 will be alright but I wasn't too impressed with the beta. The movement system is still leagues behind Titanfall.

I did actually end up getting into an Infected match tonight that seemed to be with lower level players on the default maps, so it seems like the server might eventually dump you into a vanilla game if it can't match up enough people with DLC.  You just end up stuck in the lobby with "no games found" for a while first. 

So I guess it's not that bad...just seems to be a matter of either sitting in the lobby for minutes waiting until the game decides it can't find enough people with the same DLC and drops you into a vanilla match...or, in the more populated modes, eventually getting matched up with other season pass players that tend to be far more hardcore than I am.

bread's done
Back