Pre-ordering/day 1 digital purchase, and which games to preorder

princejojo21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Do you think its a good idea to pre-order Star Wars Battlefront (ps4), or Assassin's Creed Syndicate (ps4) or Halo 5? (xb1).

Should I pre-order any? or wait for price drops? 

Note: only playing multiplayer for SW: Battlefront and H5.

Thoughts? Advice? Thank you

Do you have gcu at best buy? If yes then preorder and purchase all of them. You can make your money back with the trade in afterwords. If not don't waste your time with AC since those games drop fast. Battlefront may drop fast depending on how big the community is (but my money is on a slow drop since Star Wars is so popular). As a mainly Sony and Nintendo gamer I don't know much about halo but since it's a first party game I doubt you won't see much in the form of deals until after the holidays.

Most of the big titles at Best Buy you get a $10 gift card with. Combine that with the 20% off, the reward zone points. You get a good deal.

Now for digital purchases just get the games that you play a lot of. If you still play previous ac games after you beat them then do that. If your a big halo fan and you never sell your previous games. Then do it. Battlefront will depend on if you liked the beta. And you have to look at consoles with digital copies included. Because if your not going to play the game at launch. Then you may get a digital code for the game for super cheap at a later date. Look at ebay at games that have been included with systems

Last of us remastered. - Usually under $10 - 15

Forza 5 - $10 - 15

assassins creed unity/black flag under $10

sunset overdrive

Usually a month or 2 after a release most games can be had around $40 or so.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I would be getting Battlefront. Since i enjoyed the beta quite a lot and i don't play halo mcc as much, I usually don't go back to AC after i beat it but sometimes i do when i enjoy the gameplay such as black flag. 

Thank you all

MThen you may get a digital code for the game for super cheap at a later date. Look at ebay at games that have been included with systems

Forza 5 - $10 - 15

sunset overdrive

Usually a month or 2 after a release most games can be had around $40 or so.
where can i find forza 5 and sunset overdrive cheap on ebay? digitally? this sounds like an amazing deal and i dont have both of these games

Since black friday is coming up in a few weeks. There will probably be some amazing deals for those games. My guess would be around $10 or so for Sunset Overdrive. Best buy or gamestop may have a buy 2 get 1 free coming up for used games. That's a good way of getting older games for a deal.

And you may want to search the trading thread for digital xbox one games. I got MCC collection for a friend for $17 bucks a month or 2 ago.

Try gamedailydeal http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/%C2

It's a good area to find cheap xbox one digital games.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back