Amazon Prime Now (Chicago) 50% Clearance

SonX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was browsing Prime Now for the Chicago area, and found some pretty good deals on a couple games.

They are 50% and on clearance.

:vita: Persona 4 Golden - $10.00

:vita: Freedom Wars - $7.50

:3ds: Theatrythym Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $10.00

There are some others, but these are what stood out to me. I know the game selection is pretty restricted by area and all, but there could be deals in other areas with Prime Now. Couldn't hurt to check it out!

a5JaJ4j.jpg

Downtown is not where the violence is.  A picture of the poor neighborhoods would be more appropriate.

I was browsing Prime Now for the Chicago area, and found some pretty good deals on a couple games.

:vita: Persona 4 Golden - $10.00

:3ds: Theatrythym Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $10.00

There are some others, but these are what stood out to me. I know the game selection is pretty restricted by area and all, but there could be deals in other areas with Prime Now. Couldn't hurt to check it out!
I need Prime Now in Joliet, IL. :/

:vita: Persona 4 Golden - $10.00
:3ds: Theatrythym Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $10.00

I'm not from Chi-city but how do you even go to the Clearance section in the Prime Now app?

As somebody who used to live in Illinois, I am so thankful I moved to AZ.  Not only are you taking your life in your hands in Chicago, but it is quite possibly the most crooked state in all of the US.

I'm not from Chi-city but how do you even go to the Clearance section in the Prime Now app?
There's a big ad banner that says 50% fall clearance among the other category banners. You could also search for individual games if you know exactly what you are looking for.

bread's done
Back