Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!
locking thread because some people don't want to be told that Akiba's trip is available for less than it used to be on Amazon because then people might buy it and the price won't decrease enough or as quickly as other people like

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of want the Vita version more for the portability since I have the game in my PS3 backlog.  Wish this title had cross save.

Sorry about double / triple post. browser kept giving me website offline messages. Please merge or delete other threads

I swear no hard feelings
post-490570-0-82475200-1414029978.gif

To be fair, the girl at my local gamestop told me she highly recommends this game.

She's also a huge nerd and a great friend. So it's not as awkward.

This is a fantastic game, I highly recommend it, especially the PS4 version. Probably the funniest game ever made, the dialogue is pure gold. It's like Dane Cook in his good years, or Louis C.K. when he's actually funny. It feels like when you watched Anchorman for the first time. It's just a funny game.

No, that's Monster Monpiece or Neptunia. At least in this case you're fighting Vampires of both genders.

That being said, the game is kinda boring after the novelty of running around in actual Japan wears off.

Buying this wouldnt be nearly as bad as buying some of the other shit I have in the past. Worst was probably the Record of Agarest War CE that came with the Waifu Pillowcase and the Booby Mousepad.

something strange about Japanese games, between this and Killer 7 where you romance with girls and sleep with them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNAa85Wwo3Q

Nice price. Cheapest I've seen was eStarland for $25 which I picked up since I had been waiting for a deal on this game.

Pretty sure that was PS3 version.
Oh ok. I didn't know that. I checked now and it's $27.95 + $2 shipping so essentially the same.

Some of you need to learn not to give a fuck.   

"oh no, what will that complete stranger think of me?  I value their opinions of me so much..."

Unless you are running for office, get over yourself.

I'm with ck0, I have no shame about this kind of thing.

Unless you're wooing the employee selling it to you, I wouldn't worry about it. Who are they to judge?

It's just a video game, not bondage equipment.

I'm with ck0, I have no shame about this kind of thing.

Unless you're wooing the employee selling it to you, I wouldn't worry about it. Who are they to judge?

It's just a video game, not bondage equipment.
and surely the bondage equipment could be used to wooo the employee amirite????

IT WAS ON SALE?! FUUUUUCK
last week i think....39.99 or 31.XX for the special edition.

Some of you need to learn not to give a fuck.

"oh no, what will that complete stranger think of me? I value their opinions of me so much..."

truly this.

This kind of sounds like something an angry person in the crowd would say when dressing-down a troubled teen on The Jerry Springer show.

Now... does this game have full-on dong and boobies? Because if not, that's a real deal breaker.

Thanks op decided to finally pick this up while i wait for fallout 4.

Walked into gamestop to buy the game and the gamestop guy was like i've heard this is a cool game and that was that. Nothing weird, creepy or etc. 

I'm female if that makes a difference.

You know god forbid there are actual understanding gamers that work at a gamestore. Chill folks. 

This game is very decent. I've only beat the game once but there is multiple endings. Also the fighting system is kind of basic but you get used to dodging and hitting after a while.

I want to "add to cart" but I have 2 concerns.  Are the load times long and does it get too difficult in the later game???

I want to "add to cart" but I have 2 concerns. Are the load times long and does it get too difficult in the later game???
Load times are much shorter in the PS4 version, ridiculously long in the PS3 and Vita versions. There are difficultly options, and the hardest mode = Otaku mode, which is difficult but not impossible. But on the easier difficulties the games is super easy. Also a short and easy platinum trophy if you can get pass Otaku mode.

Also a game where the beginning seems basic and mindless, but additional layers of gameplay are added as you progress through, like strip-streaks, nude-strips, and team-strips-unions.

I'd really recommend reading all the dialogue. The main character doesn't have a voice, and it's easy to skim over dialogue in RPGs but this is one where you really want to read every line. Especially read over all the dialogue choices, it's easy to just pick the 1st answer every time, but hilarity ensues when you pick the 3rd one. I cannot stress this enough, possibly one of the best scripts in video game history, tons of inside jokes and references. In fact, the dialogue was so good, it inspired me to start writing myself.

This isn't a lewd game people. The stripping is played for laughs more than lewdness get it together.

It is quite a GOOD game though. I highly recommend it if you like a story of otaku nerds saving Japan's nerdland with four waifus to replay and collect. It's short enough, especially when you knock out side quests, to easily replay too.

The PS4 version has extra stuff over the vita/ps3 version right? I own both vita and ps3 but never played it. I was going to start up the PS3 version since i figure it would be better on the big screen but I may just go for this version if its actually got improvments other than just graphics

The PS4 version has extra stuff over the vita/ps3 version right? I own both vita and ps3 but never played it. I was going to start up the PS3 version since i figure it would be better on the big screen but I may just go for this version if its actually got improvments other than just graphics
supposedly

• Overall graphics will be improved and load times reduced. The number of NPCs on the street will also be increased, making the environment closer to the real Akihabara.

• A “Visual Editor” will be included, for instance you can create a “cyberspace” wireframe version of Akihabara or change the atmosphere to Summer Dusk, enjoying unusual versions of Akihabara.

• Almost all DLCs will be included: the Swimwear set for the heroines will be included from the beginning. In addition to that, almost all paid DLCs distributed for the PS3 and PS Vita versions will be part of the package. “Chibi Mode” will be unlocked after clearing the game.

• Interactive streaming will be implemented to enjoy the game together with viewers. When the players is in a pinch and the viewers enter “help,” the main character’s sister equipped in super-powerful gear will come to the rescue. Moreover, funny elements will be available, like “panty jump,” that will make it rain panties on the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back