i was playing WWE 2K15 and its saying the online servers are currently suspended whats going on

S

starmask2k3

Anyone knows what going on because i pay 79.99 for this and the season pass + all the dlc for the game at full price

Last edited:
Not sure how much that will help. I had serious issues with 2K15 last year on Xbox One. The quality of 2K's support is similar to starmask's grammar.

2Ks servers/online team is total trash. I've been playing nba 2k forever and I'm amazed with how poor their whole online experience has been the last few years. I mean they don't even have functional leaderboards and stats, which is ridiculous for a sports game. I imagine its the same server setup for wwe..

I received the "could not communicate with servers" message on WWE 2K16 today, but a quick restart of the game remedied that.
I got that a bunch of times. It would kick me out and I would just keep going back in. Finally, it worked long enough for me to use it.

I remember when 2K14's servers were down for a certain amount of time. Was pretty annoying. Hopefully they get their act together soon. 

I have been playing 2K15 for the last month or so, and every now and then that message shows up, usually last for about a day until the servers come back up

bread's done
Back