- - - - -

Talos Principle $12 Heavy Bullets $0.62 etc on Steam via ALIENWARE ARENA GIVEAWAYS

#1 PetersHere   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:12 AM

Just head over to the website, grab a coupon code, activate it in your steam client, then purchase the game on Steam. It's currently on sale, so the final price comes to $12. 

http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways

Thanks to ZorakRobert over at slickdeals for this one.

#2 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:18 AM

There's also Heavy Bullets and Dropsy coupons at Alienware that stack with a current Steam sale. Heavy Bullets in particular is very cheap.

#3 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:56 AM

Hmm, would like to pick up the Talos Principle but I feel like I should hold out for a deal that includes the DLC ... hoping for a $20 deal for the ps4 version on Black Friday, but that may be too steep a discount given its release date.

#4 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:02 AM

Hmm, would like to pick up the Talos Principle but I feel like I should hold out for a deal that includes the DLC ... hoping for a $20 deal for the ps4 version on Black Friday, but that may be too steep a discount given its release date.

That would be nice but seems overly optimistic for a game that just launched and is kind of a niche title.  With this you can get the game and DLC for about $22 (DLC is on sale right now as well).

#5 Tallkido   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   435 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Tallkido

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

thanks

#6 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:12 PM

Going to necro this up because if you got one of the Talos coupons and didn't use it there's an even better Steam sale on it right now.  66% off which makes it $13.59 or $6.79 after the coupon.  DLC is 66% off as well so it makes it $11.88 total.  Glad I waited.

#7 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

If anyone has a coupon they don't plan to use, I would be forever grateful.

Nevermind, you can still actually request a key, even though it's past November 5th!

#8 neb9  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:25 PM

Going to necro this up because if you got one of the Talos coupons and didn't use it there's an even better Steam sale on it right now. 66% off which makes it $13.59 or $6.79 after the coupon. DLC is 66% off as well so it makes it $11.88 total. Glad I waited.

Thanks man. I got a key just now. This us why I love CAG.com. I'd never find deals like these on my own.

#9 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:31 PM

If anyone has a coupon they don't plan to use, I would be forever grateful.

Nevermind, you can still actually request a key, even though it's past November 5th!

Good call, I didn't even think to check that.  The coupon's also good through December if anyone feels like waiting to see if it hits 75% during one of the big holiday sales.  Personally those have been so poor and games have been as cheap or cheaper just during random sales (this one's to promote the Steam Machines launch) that I'm probably going to bite.  This also matches the historic low (been 66% off a few times before) for the game and new low for the DLC (previous was 33% off).

http://na.alienwarea...nt-key-giveaway

#10 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   580 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:47 PM

Going to necro this up because if you got one of the Talos coupons and didn't use it there's an even better Steam sale on it right now.  66% off which makes it $13.59 or $6.79 after the coupon.  DLC is 66% off as well so it makes it $11.88 total.  Glad I waited.

Thanks, it was useful to me.

Is Road to Gehenna the only really useful DLC?  Is the Prototype DLC any good?

#11 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:10 AM

Thanks, it was useful to me.

Is Road to Gehenna the only really useful DLC?  Is the Prototype DLC any good?

Road to Gehenna is the one packaged with the PS4 version and Steam reviews say it's definitely worth getting.  Supposed to add 10-15 hours worth of content.

Steam reviews say probably not worth getting the prototype DLC.  Seems to be like early versions of the main games puzzles as they were in development.