Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

Retro:

150px-RetroJoystick.png
All Other console and handhelds

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

August 5th - 12:20 pm post 8532

:xb1: Ryse $7.14

August 5th - 2:35 pm post 8541

:ps3: PlayStation 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Bundle (A) $44.10 :hot:
:ps3: PS3 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition (A) $2.78 :hot:
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (G) $2.67 :hot:

:ps2: Shadow Hearts (A) $7.xx

:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (G) $14.12 :hot:

:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (G) $5.47 (LN) $6.15

:360: Call of Duty: Ghost Hardened Edition $7.64
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $7.07
:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition (G) $19.19 :hot:
:360: Max Payne 3 (A) $1.30

August 6th - 12:06 am Post 8628

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (G) $99.69 :hot:

:360: Battlefield 4 (A) $3.98

August 7th - 3:18 am Post 8709 (The Epic Night)

Borderlands Loot Chest G for sub $30

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition $13-(LN) $15
:ps4: COD: Ghosts Prestige (VG) $10
:ps4: Tomb Raider $8

:ps3: ACIII 500GB PS3 (LN) $111.88
:ps3: 80Gb Motorstorm bundle $90-$105
:ps3: 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 (G) $46.43
:ps3: PS3 320gb Uncharted Bundle $38.64

:ps3: FFXIII-2 CE G $19.80
:ps3: Socom 4 Full Deployment $17.66
:ps3: God of War III Ultimate (A) 14.28 (LN) $15.XX
:ps3: AC Brotherhood CE $12
:ps3: Batman Arkham Origins CE (G) $10.53
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Valut Hunter Edition $9.xx
:ps3: Max Payne 3 Special Edition $9-10
:ps3: Tron CE $8.XX
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Limited Edition) (G) $7.20-$7.66
:ps3: DC Online CE (Batman Statue) $6.xx
:ps3: Tomb Raider CE $6
:ps3: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition G $5.06
:ps3: Lord of the Rings War in the North CE $3
:ps3: Tony Hawk Ride $3

:ps3: Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (A) $16.44
:ps3: Disney Infinity $7
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Limited) (LN) $6.55
:ps3: Cross Edge $5.92-$6.66
:ps3: God of War Ascension (LN) $5.90
:ps3: Metro Last Light Limited (LN) $5.51
:ps3: DJ Hero $5
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 A $3.96
:ps3: Cabela's African Adventures (LN) $3.67
:ps3: Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z LN $3.48
:ps3: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (LN) $3.02
:ps3: Heavenly Sword (A) $3.xx
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 6 $2.87
:ps3: Dead Space (LN) $2.60
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning $2.55
:ps3: Tomb Raider $2.19 $2.53
:ps3: Madden 25 $2.xx
:ps3: Dead Island $2.XX
:ps3: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest $1.56
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (A) 1.23 (LN) 1.48
:ps3: Infamous $1.XX
:ps3: Aliens $1.XX

:ps2: Shadow Hearts (G) $8.24
:ps2: Samurai Western $3.40
:ps2: Gungrave (G) $3
:ps2: Xenosaga $2.38
:ps2: Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland $2.38
:ps2: Capcom Fighting Evolution $2.07
:ps2: Maximo vs Army of Zin $1.94
:ps2: Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny $1.14
:ps2: Warriors of Might and Magic $.95
:ps2: Silent Scope 3 $0.89

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Grand Theft Auto: Collector's Edition (G) $3.49

Legend of Mana $7-$8.47
Star Ocean: The Second Story $6.XX-$7.69
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (G) 12.09
The Legend of Dragoon 5.38
Parasite Eve 2 (A) $5.19 (LN) $6.23
Parasite Eve $4.61-$X.XX
Metal Gear Solid $3.90
Wild Arms 2 $3.75-$4.00
Resident Evil 2 $3.62-$4.62
Evil Zone $1.86
Monopoly $0.83

:psp: PSP bundles for $24
:psp: Warriors of The Lost Empire 1.90

:wiiu: ZombiU LN $6.98
:wiiu: Assassin Creed IV Black Flag VG $3.02 (LN) $3.19
:wiiu: Mass Effect 3 (LN) 2.77
:wiiu: Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (LN) $2.25
:wiiu: Need for Speed $2
:wiiu: Fifa 13 $2
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unlimited $2

:wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy $10-15

:gc: Pokemon Colosseum (LN) $20.83
:gc: Pikmin $6.17-$7.40
:gc: Resident Evil 0 $2.23-$2.38

:ds: Nintendo DS Electric Blue and Animal Crossing Wild World Bundle $12
:ds: Tecmo bowl kick off (LN) $2.65
:ds: Rayman (LN) $0.97

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance $8

:xb1: COD: Ghosts Prestige (VG) $42
:xb1: Forza 5 LE $9-$10
:xb1: Forza day one $7.xx (LN) $8.xx
:xb1: Ryse Day One $7.77
:xb1: Tomb Raider Defenitive Edition Art Book Packaging $6.91
:xb1: Tomb Raider $6 - $10+

:360: Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Elite Red Console $70-$80
:360: 250GB Holiday Bundle $20
:360: Consoles $20-$23
:360: xbox360 Arcade Edition $12 (LN) $14
:360: Kinect Sensor with Adventures (Refurbished) $7.77-$8.26

:360: BioShock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition $60-(LN) $71.34
:360: MK9 Tournament Edition $25
:360: BlOps 2 Care Package $20
:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (LN) $11.94
:360: Bioshock Infinite Premium $9
:360: Payday 2 CE $9.xx
:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe G $8.72
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition $8
:360: Alan Wake CE $8.xx (LN) $9.77
:360: Batman Arkham origins Collectors Edition $7.90
:360: CoD: MW3 Hardened Edition (LN) $6.35
:360: Max Payne 3 Special Edition $6.xx-$7.xx $8.17
:360: Splinter Cell Conviction CE LN $6.03
:360: Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition (G) $6.70-8
:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (A) $5.92
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (A) $5.30:
:360: Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack LN $5.09
:360: COD: Black Ops Hardened Edition $4.xx
:360: Deus Ex Human Rev Augmented Ed. $4.xx
:360: Defiance Collector Edition $4.xx (LN) $5.55
:360: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion CE (LN) $3.97
:360: Absolution Professional Edition $3.xx
:360: Perfect Dark Zero LE $1.xx (LN) $1.20

:360: Bioshock Infinite $6
:360: onechanbara: Bikini Squad (LN) $4.50 $4.79
:360: Battlefield 4 $4.xx
:360: Spec Ops: The Line LN $3.92
:360: EDF 2017 $3.08
:360: Batman Arkham City (LN) $2.85
:360: Little League World Series 2010 $2.82
:360: Madden 25 $2.79-$3.44
:360: The Last Remnant $2.72
:360: Gears of War: Judgment (A) 2.47
:360: XCOM EU (LN) $2.15
:360: Left 4 Dead $2.xx
:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines $2
:360: Rage 360 (LN) $1.92
:360: DoA5 $1.88
:360: Defiance (LN) $1.80
:360: Battlefield 3 LE $1.72
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 (LN) $1.50
:360: Prince of Persia LN $1.32
:360: Kinect Sports Season 2 $1.xx
:360: Dead or Alive 5 $1.xx

:xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta (LN) $9
:xbox: Call of Cthulhu (LN) $9
:xbox: Halo 2 Limited Edition $5-$6
:xbox: Star Wars KOTOR 2 (LN) $4.76
:xbox: Monopoly Party $0.90

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes $5.77

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (VG Black 32GB $214.55 | VG White 32GB $261.87)
Apple iPad (3rd gen 16GB Verizon 4G White) LN 166.72
Dell Venue 8 Pro $126
Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB VG $114.84
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 White 7in LN $74+
Iphone 4s 64gb @ $74
Lenovo Ideapad (VG) $38.67
10" Dell Windows 8 tab $38
Samsung Galaxy Tab (AT&T) $15-$20
16gb iphone 3 $10
HTC Droid Eris Phone (Verizon Wireless, Phone Only, No Service) (G) $5.26

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:
Arizona
California
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

Items sold by Warehouse Deals and shipped to destinations in Alaska are also subject to local sales tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

AWD product description says "Factory Sealed", is this item new?
First and foremost, AWD sells used / open box items so in their terms it has been sealed / resealed at an Amazon Warehouse and hence the "Factory Sealed" part so no it isn't necessarily new. It isn't necessarily new because it could go one of two ways:

1. It was traded in / open box return / test unit that was resealed at an Amazon warehouse facility.
2. It was a dinger (new with damaged packaging and with seals intact).

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]
Any tips on finding deals?
Sure! Here is a guide for a plugin for Chrome users to set alerts for items. Part 2 of the tutorial helps get AWD link to item not currently instock or that hasn't come out yet.

For Chrome users PageMonitor is a handy plugin to catch deals. (Guide listed below)
For Mozilla users, Check4Change is a handy alternate plugin to that of chrome's.

Also, http://theforklift.net/ for those looking for AWD deals in a pinch.

From my original post (concerning PageMonitor and AWD links):

I wonder if I'm doing it right. I'm adding the used page of the product (and selecting free shipping to filter it), however the program alerts me there is a change eventough there is none (the Sorry message we see when there are no products with free shipping - usually AmazonWarehouse).
The way I do it is selecting the price itself. For example I go here: http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1427814309 then I select the game/console that I want too look and click where it say used (dont click on the item link, click where it say used under the item you want). Then with page monitor I select monitor this page. After that I go to options (on the page monitor tab) advance and then click custom mode, pick. That will open a new tab withe the webpage of the item that I selected to monitor and there is where I select the price (the number) of the item. Then click done. Thats it, thats how it worked for me.
Time to revisit Feb 25th 2014 (and March 30th 2012) :

Time to revisit March 30th 2012 :). I posted a guide then and it very much still applies with some tweaking to what I know now, so on with it.

Before I begin, know this that you need to go to the AWD site if you are after something specific from AWD like the vita in this example. Also you can fast click the link to the edition you want (if it is a console, handheld, or games), and see each price for AWD only items if they are available. You would be lucky to see something pop up on AWD if bunch of people are hunting down the same hot ticket item at any given time. On that note, the alert DOEScatch AWD items before they appear on AWD and if sniped quickly (1-click), others will most likely just see a ghost listing on AWD by the time it appears on AWD page. Setting alert on AWD page also eliminates false positive alerts since only AWD listings will appear on AWD page vs every minute change that will happen on the main Amazon listing page. Now onto the guide:

This may help answer the question for few who are wondering how to use "Page Monitor" extension for Chrome.

Once the extension is installed, do this. Select the AWD page (not the main Amazon listing page to avoid false positive alerts) to be monitored by clicking on the Page Monitor icon and selecting "Monitor This Page" link (Use the link swapping trick mentioned earlier to get to the page if the game isn't out yet). Then go to Page Monitor options and do as following:
gallery_327158_7630_1370780661_26889.jpg

(You can choose to have custom notification sound, desktop notification, length of duration for notification, and the length of duration for refreshing as you please.)

Once done tweaking the settings, then do this:
gallery_327158_7630_1370780661_26890.jpg

Once you have done step 6, you have set the page to be monitored and you are set. A notification will go off that a change has been found but that is just to notify that you have set an alert. Mark it off as visited and from this point forward you are set to go.

Pro Tip: Set it to monitor the "used" tab via "selector" under the options by checking off "custom mode" instead of monitoring the whole page. If you set if from the warehouse side then it will only alert you if one pops up in the warehouse.

Those step diagrams have been here since the 1st time I made the guide back in March of 2012 and it is under my profile in my gallery so feel free to revisit it if the need arises.

I hope that helps my fellow CAGs. Happy hunting everyone :)

Mulder, on 04 May 2015 - 3:24 PM, said:

One thing for the procedure is that there are no New 3DSs available in the warehouse at this time, so I need to wait to test this approach.
Part 2 of the equation on how to get notification for items not on AWD and or ones say coming out in the future (like MGS V: CE)

Do this to get AWD listings for those items. Open a link to an AWD item (any item) but it needs to be an AWD link. Say something like this:

http://smile.amazon..../offer-listing/B00841ZJYO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1430778305&sr=1-15

The part in bold is the Amazon's item listing and each item has its own unique listing identifier so to get the new XL item listing go to the item's page and from it's link get B00S1LRX3W

http://www.amazon.co...DS-XL-Black/dp/B00S1LRX3W/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1430778512&sr=1-1&keywords=new+3ds+xl

and replace the B00841ZJYO with B00S1LRX3W in the AWD link and voila you have AWD listing for an item not yet availabe.

http://smile.amazon..../offer-listing/B00S1LRX3W/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1430778305&sr=1-15

Here are all the new xl links:

Nintendo - New 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition - Gold/Black
New Nintendo 3DS XL - Black
Nintendo New 3DS XL Red

I hope that helps. Good luck and happy hunting! :)

Previous Threads:

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps4: PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (VG) $293.68
:ps4: The Witcher: Wild Hunt (Comic Bundle) (G) $40.78 (LN) $45.88
:ps4: The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition (VG) $40.05 (LN) $42.41

:ps3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition (G) $19.19 (VG) $20.38 (LN) $21.58
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (VG) $17.86 (LN) $18.91
:ps3: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (LN) $18.58
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (VG) $12.13

:vita: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $24.52
:vita: Persona 4: Dancing All Night (VG) $40.60

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD (G) $25.20 (LN) $28.35

:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe (LN) $26.69
:3ds: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (VG) $25.24 (LN) $26.72
:3ds: LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (A) $14.90 (G) $15.89 (LN) $17.88

:ds: Mario Kart DS (A) $13.75 (LN) $16.50

:xb1: Xbox One 500GB Console (VG) $274.59
:xb1: Mortal Kombat X: Coarse Edition (G) $48.96 (VG) $52.02 (LN) $55.08

:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (A) $12.94 (G) $13.80
:360: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (LN) $13.16

Keep off topic babble out (or try and use the other threads that are meant for it) since the last thread went way off topic. Thanks and carry on! 

Only changes to the thread (besides the title):

Cleaned up links to to the consoles and handhelds and added a link to retro consoles and handhelds. Put spoiler around faqs and previous threads. It was getting a bit cluttered. 

also why did we start over? two threads ago lasted longer innit?
I blame Texas. ;)

Is Ayesha any good? Haven't delved into the realm of time-consuming item-making games yet, but I'd like to try one of the PS3 Atelier titles at some point.

XBO Headset adapter - (G) $19.xx

XBO 500GB - (VG) $274.xx

It's not exclusive to this thread. Every time a thread gets remade you see it happening. I just feel the need to be "that guy" who points it out.
Duh! It's a new thread!
It's like going into someone else's car after they just bought it and going "new car! ya smell that burnt plastic? I love it."

Mmm that new thread smell. I'm tempted by that Tales of Zestiria LE but I feel like it could go lower. That and I don't own a ps4 yet :(

If you are a lurker, leave this thread alone for a day or two - give the thread and people to bury the op.

You may have to read ot otherwise.

Having said that, I noticed that the OP is lazy as hell - the first post says exactly the same thing as the prrvious thread. Damn!

If you are a lurker, leave this thread alone for a day or two - give the thread and people to bury the op.

Having said that, I noticed that the OP is lazy as hell - the first post says exactly the same thing as the prrvious thread. Damn!
Pro Tip - The show link posts only button is useful to take out the OT.

Wahhh wahhh, cry and complain about DS2U who is one of the most helpful members on the site.

Knew you were on my ignore list for a reason.

You know, I have never played this before. Always been tempted to, but never convinced myself to actually get it....
I don't know if it's aged well, but Rocket Slime surprised me when I played it at release.

On a related note, does anyone here remember SlimeKnights, the official Dragon Quest online community where you could participate in various activities and win actual merchandise?

Having said that, I noticed that the OP is lazy as hell - the first post says
exactly the same thing as the prrvious thread
. Damn!
FTFY, oh and not "exactly the same thing as the previous thread" :p

Only changes to the thread (besides the title):

Cleaned up links to to the consoles and handhelds and added a link to retro consoles and handhelds. Put spoiler around faqs and previous threads. It was getting a bit cluttered.

Wahhh wahhh, cry and complain about DS2U who is one of the most helpful members on the site.

Knew you were on my ignore list for a reason.
KurishiaMarurade is just messing around. He just needs to hang with Rozz and whoknows and get better at trolling. :lol:

On topic:

:ps4: 500GB PlayStation 4 Batman Arkham Knight Bundle Limited Edition (A) $315.39
:ps4: DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black (LN) $37.92
:ps4: DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Glacier White (VG) $32.55

:ps3: J Stars Victory VS (A) $37.63

:ps2: Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (A) $13.17 (G) $14.05

:wiiu: Yoshi's Woolly World Bundle (G) $47.42
:wiiu: Yoshi's Woolly World (VG) $39.54
:wiiu: Splatoon (VG) $37.86
:wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $11.57

:3ds: Code of Princess (LN) $18.22
:3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (LN) $17.81

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done