The Official CAG November 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Got all of these from a friend for $26. Wish Viz did boxsets for Bleach again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falling behind from October, so catch up post. 

Blue Yarn Yoshi to open from Amazon. Loot Crate- Mini Hoverboard statue, Bill And Ted shirt, Doc Emmett Brown POP!, Dr Who spork.

Arcade Block- BLOPS 3 shirt, Atari hat, mystery Fallout 4 figure, Retro City Rampage DX in a sweet SNES like game box, Titanfall KNEX set.

WON figures and freebies from Tokyo Otaku Mode

WON figures from Kmart, BluRays from Amazon, Zelda Triforce Heroes and $50 eShop card from Best Buy (total was $46 after promo/giftcard/GCU)

Netgear wireless adapter for the basement from Groupon

Took advantage of that GS promo, I hate games without the original artwork. However I going to hit up other GameStops and switch them out.
27zawpt.jpg

Went originally wanted NBA Street Homecourt but each store i went to claimed they had it but when i got there, couldn't find it......

I also took advantage of the GS promo. I got 15 games for 33 bucks. I care about covers and manuals too. I got 3 without.. but I'm not going to worry. I'm just happy to have games for my 360.

these games where each a dollar. i hear that timespillters is good hopefully i'll get around to playing it soon.

the plushies were $3 each and phantasy star 2 was $5 the label isnt in the best condition but it's another series i been wanting to play.

i enjoyed playing symphony of the night so couldn't resist buying boodlines in almost mint condition for $50 on halloween.

Lord of the Rings Return of the King is pretty good for a licensed game. My brothers and I had a lot of fun playing it in co-op. I'm pretty sure we 100% and played through the story at least a dozen times. xD

Took advantage of that GS promo, I hate games without the original artwork. However I going to hit up other GameStops and switch them out.
27zawpt.jpg

Went originally wanted NBA Street Homecourt but each store i went to claimed they had it but when i got there, couldn't find it......
I checked out those oversized Pop! Vinyls at GameStop. Really like the Big Daddy, ours had them for $16.99.

the games in the stack were one dollar each and gran turismo is nib. Digimon world 4 was 10 but is missing the manual and mario party 4 was 15.

More stuff for my Wii collection. Top pic is from Bookmans and the bottom pic is the Rodea: The Sky Soldier (Limited Edition) which released today for the Wii U. It includes a copy of the original Rodea game for the Wii which never released in the US so I'm counting it towards my pursuit of a complete collection.

I also got Rodea! Along with my Fallout edition Loot Crate, my first Japan Crate, and the $40 Halo shirt I won from some contest. 

smu0pd.jpg

Re-brought halo after I flipped mines w/ BBY TR promo. Never seen the SW so this was a good time to bite on them.

got some good games they were $5 each the anime was $20 but i didnt know i already had a copy. i went to put it away and the other copy was right on top. Oh well can aways sell it for 50 to 100 from what i see from sold ebay listings.

Picked this up under $70

x1jequ.jpg

Not sold on this new guitar yet, but after spending some time with it. It may grow on me. I wanted RB4 but there wasn't any deals on it. So for 2 guitars & game, I went with this.

had some pick ups this weekend on thursday i found a boxed dreamcast controller and ghost n goblins  for $5 each.

on saturday i found a bunch of sega and nintendo games for $1 each. The games are usually priced to high but they have to many right now and have no space for them so they are selling all the cheap commons for a $1.

the rest of the stuff i got was $5 each i use to love playing samurai shodown on an acrade at a dounut shop glad i finally added it to the collection.

the cats trying to steal your thunder man. :beer:

had some pick ups this weekend on thursday i found a boxed dreamcast controller and ghost n goblins for $5 each.

on saturday i found a bunch of sega and nintendo games for $1 each. The games are usually priced to high but they have to many right now and have no space for them so they are selling all the cheap commons for a $1.

the rest of the stuff i got was $5 each i use to love playing samurai shodown on an acrade at a dounut shop glad i finally added it to the collection.

Even with 1000+ Wii games it's always cool to find some variant that I had never seen before like this Target exclusive version of Sonic.

bread's done
Back