Donate $1 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at Gamestop and get 10% Bonus Trade-In credit on PS4 and XB1 Games

Uh, last time this was a 50% trade in coupon. ON ANY GAME regardless of platform. So I'll be the first to say it. F*** this s*** and fuck Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
S6HAKVZ.gif

Just when I thought I was out.... They pull me back in. Time to renew both of my accounts. Sorry if this question has been beat to death, if I renew my PUR, I can expect my coupon in 2 days or 1?

So if I buy 2 used games and my total comes out to say $100, instead of getting 20 points per dollar spent I get 60 points per dollar spent. That translates to 6000 points and a $5 off coupon takes 5000 points.

So donating a buck will get me back $4 in my scenario. That sounds like a win to me.

Just donate to the charity directly. It'll look better on your tax bill, plus you won't have to deal with Gamestop!

Wonder if triple points would count on a console trade in! :eek:ooo

That's an easy one. Show your PowerUp Rewards card or give us your membership number when you make a purchase at a participating GameStop store, and you'll automatically score points for every $1 spent. This little chart breaks it down:

• 10 points per dollar spent on all new games and consoles
  • 20 points per dollar spent on pre-owned games, accessories and consoles
  • 20 points per dollar on traded-in games or consoles
  • Up to 500 points for activating online, completing your profile and establishing your Game Library

I don't see why it wouldn't. For those doing the $250 trade in boost for ps4/xbox ones, donating a buck will generate a 15000 points. Thats basically $15 off in coupons.

PUR gives you like a 10% extra on points when you purchase something right? Or is that only for used games or something? So will it stack with the 3x points, like make it extra 30%? And will the trade in stack with the other 10% from PUR, making it 20%?

It would nice if it was 10% extra trade in on everything

Donated a dollar, got nuffin in terms of points. NUFFFFFFIN!!!
Past donation programs would print out a code for you to use on your next visit. If you donate $1, I don't think your transaction will qualify. You might need to wait a couple of days for the coupon to come in which should include the triple points. Unless that's changed now.

So let me get this straight, I was planning on trading my PS4 in today, I just go in, do trade-in and donate one dollar and I get 3x points for the trade-in on that transaction? or is it a coupon for your next transaction?

I just automatically assumed that it would be in the form of a coupon to be used with future transactions.

bread's done
Back