* * * * - 9 votes

Target 11/8 - 11/14: Buy Two Get One Free All Video Games

target black friday fallout 4 black ops 3 amiibo festival halo 5 metal gear solid 5 super mario maker ad preview rise of the tomb raider

#841 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8846 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:30 PM

I just pickup confirmation for BO3, FO4 and UCC.

I said that didn't do in store pickup. :p

#842 KOPITARRULEZ_11   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

KOPITARRULEZ_11

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:31 PM

12193365_10153159764361603_2471800783315

which coupons are those

#843 NewGuy101  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:37 PM

I know this is a wish and a prayer but if there are any fellow CAG's that managed to get a Nuka Cola and is willing to sell me one for cost + shipping + a minimal "thank you" fee ... please PM me.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

#844 Prince9030  

Prince9030

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

109.19 still not bad especially for 3 games that are brand new. My girl already got me black ops 3 on launch day

o8flma.jpg

#845 zaputnam  

zaputnam

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

The coupons are the 5 pre order GCs for tomb and fo4. For some reason he ran them as mfr coups. Idk.

#846 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:46 PM

My new updated price, the credit was just applied on my account

subtotal: $179.97
promotion discounts: -$92.78
shipping: $0.00
shipping discounts: $0.00
Handling Fee: $0.00
Handling Discount: $0.00
estimated taxes: $7.85
other charges: $0.00
other discounts: -$19.99

your price: $75.05
total savings: -$112.77 (60%)

Thank you for letting me know about the price match to Costco I would have not had a clue about it! This is my Black Friday deal now on to actually getting an XBOX ONE console for a great price come on cartwheel!

#847 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1379 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:52 PM

As others have stated, my fallout preorder card rang up as a coupon, not a gift card. Works for me.
Makes sense for them, a bunch of waste due to all those $5 gift cards getting tossed out.

#848 aleraiders   Drop that beat! CAGiversary!   807 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

aleraiders

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

Just got Fallout 4, Halo 5, and Tomb Raider for $82.

Used $10 off promo that came with holiday ad in mail, $5 GC for Fallout preorder, $5 GC for Tomb Raider preorder, then Price Matched all 3 games to 49.99 from Costco, and finally 5% off with Red Card. 

I'm not sure all Target use the GC for pre orders right away towards the purchase of the games they pre ordered but mine does.

Plus, I got a NukaCola!

$27 per game = win 

for that $10 off promo is it the black Friday ad? toy book ad? or weekly mail ad?

#849 Dthruking   CAG Veteran Trading Timeout - Under Review   250 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:16 PM

I price matches the buy 2 get 1 free to Best Buy Bought fallout, need for speed and wwe 2k16 47.99 for fallout 47.99 for wwe 0.00 for need for speed 10$ cert for fallout preorder I'm very happy!

#850 DubTownG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:19 PM

Went in this morning to pick up Black Ops, Fallout, and AC before work. Was in a bit of a hurry cuz I didn't want to be late to work so left with just those 3. Been eyeing Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Xbox 360) at this Target for a while. The price had recently dropped from $30 to $15 so I figured that I could come back during my lunch to grab 2 other $15 games and get it as part of the B2G1 deal. They had 6 copies in stock and this Target is literally in the middle of nowhere so I didn't think I had anything to worry about. Come back 3 hours later...and they're all gone!

This CAG on CAG violence needs to stop! I don't know whether to be upset or to just laugh lol.

#851 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9632 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:22 PM

Good luck with that one. I had the same issue on Sunday -I REALLY wanted Divinity Enhanced Edition for the PS4,but it didn't get tagged for the sale. So I called customer support.

First, you'll get a call center located in the Philippines. The employees there won't be able to help you -it's funny: Target wants you to trust customer support that they've outsourced to the Philippines, but Target themselves clearly don't trust them because they wont give them authority to actually DO anything in the system. These reps can't ultimately do anything that you can't.

So when you call in, you have to ask for a representative in the United States -please don't jump on me for being a racist or anything like that - Target made the decision not to let employees in the outsourced call centers do these things.

When you get to the American call center (trust me, you will not ever get routed there first, the 800 number on Target's website doesn't go there on it's own), you'll end up explaining the issue to a front line employee. The front line employee will ask for your cart number, located at the bottom right corner of your screen On Target.com, so they can see the products in your cart. Make sure you only have the three games and nothing else, they get confused easily, and if they THINK that something else is the problem they will latch onto that and never let go.

Once they've seen the items, and the lack of discount being applied, they'll put you on hold while they research it. Research is a generous word, all they're doing is pulling up the page for each gamegame, and seeing if they all say "Buy 2,get third free"... If you're calling for this, you already know one of the games doesn't say that. The rep will come back and tell you they've found the issue, then they'll explain that it's because ________ isn't an eligible title.

Be careful here: Refer them to the PRINT ad, point out that the PRINT ad says "All video games, all week" on the front page, and that the only * is that it only counts for games which are in stock. After you've made it clear that this is the printed ad they mailed to everyone, tell them that they can view the same ad on weeklyad.target.com -they'll put you on hold while they verify it. When they come back, the rep will agree with you that it says all games, and (assuming you have three video games in your cart) all three items you've picked are games. If you push this, they will check with a supervisor/manager.

When they come back, they will agree to "make an exception", depending on how much of a double your representative is, they might try to lord it over you like they're doing you a favor, when in fact they're only honoring their own advertising.

The first time I did this, they told me to log out for ten minutes, and then log back in to see the discount applied. Don't. Do not voluntarily end the call if the discount has not been applied -they will NOT apply the discount, you will have to call back and start all over again!

The only way it actually gets fixed is if they do the transaction over the phone, so that they can modify it on their end. Be sure your billing information is already saved on Target.com to make this easier. They will read a long statement related to the purchase and tell you the total cost without discount -I asked them to confirm the amount after discount before I agreed, better safe than sorry. The charge INITIALLY showed up as the full price, but was updated within the hour.

Hopefully this will save someone all the time I wasted -I was hung up on twice, by supervisors. One actually pretended I was using abusive language "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stop using that abusive language, or I will disconnect the call!" -click. No abusive language of any kind was used, he made that up because he didn't want to go through the apparent trouble to apply the discount manually. God I hope that call is monitored, I've worked in a call center and he should be fired.

That whole rigamorole took roughly three hours, between reps saying they fixed it, having issues in the system, giving me bogus transfers "because something was wrong with their system, so they needed to get me another agent" (again, not wanting to apply the discount, are they scored down by the number of manual discounts they apply?) I don't know if it was really worth three hours, if I had dealt with these people in person I might have gotten physically violent, and I'm a remarkably passive person.

It's just that easy folks!

#852 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9632 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:24 PM

I just saw a grown man run through target. The look of disappointment on his face when he only got two sodas was great.

He still got two sodas.

#853 zaputnam  

zaputnam

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:40 PM

The $10 off 100 was in the toy book ad. Glued to the front.

#854 jax280  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:51 PM

On the receipt at target, for those of you who went, can anybody CONFIRM if it simply marks down 1 game to $0.00 or does each game get marked down to $40? Because if so I can get Best Buy to price match if it is the 2nd scenario, since best buy will not price match free items.

#855 johnnymavrik   The Evil Genius CAGiversary!   934 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

johnnymavrik

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:21 PM

Look up about 12 posts :)

#856 GreyFox787   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   840 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

GreyFox787

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:27 PM

Trying to find a good combo of 3 $30 games for this deal, as nothing more expensive will yield a better deal than Black Friday ($16.33 per title after 10% wishlist and $5 off $50). I'm thinking Darksiders 2 and Rare Replay so far as the former hasn't been listed in any ads and the latter is only 0.30 cheaper at Best Buy with GCU. I can't seem to find a third $30 title though...any suggestions?

Edit: It causes me to miss out on $5 of free-ness, but I think Shovel Knight PS4 might be my 3rd title for the deal. $16.33 each for those doesn't sound bad at all...

#857 Faithful   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   763 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Faithful

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:29 PM

All I was after was fallout 4. Went in and did the b2g1 with two other $59 games. Walked right up to customer service and returned the other 2 (39.99 each) without any issue or question. Walked out with fallout 4 for $39.99+tax on launch day.

#858 Nikasar   Banned Banned   31 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Nikasar

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:29 PM

Did anyone confirm of the mystery funko fallout minis?

#859 jax280  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:31 PM

@ johnny mavrik 

That photo was for costco which is irrelevant >.> so if anybody else can still confirm my previous post please do

#860 CookieMonster156   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   701 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

CookieMonster156

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:34 PM

Are the individual Lego Dimensions figures working on the b2g1? Im trying to get the third off online, but its not working.

#861 zaputnam  

zaputnam

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:36 PM

@jax 280

The photo is a target receipt

#862 DetroitSportsFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   418 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

DetroitSportsFan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:54 PM

Are the individual Lego Dimensions figures working on the b2g1? Im trying to get the third off online, but its not working.

Worked fine for me in store today.

#863 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9632 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:22 PM

The Nuka Cola is Jones Berry soda with "special packaging" ie. a different label, basically.

I'm sure the label is somewhere on the internetz. Jones Berry soda can't be that hard to find. Remove old label, slap on new one. Ta da.

I know it's not authentic, but it's an option. ;)

But then your sodas will be complete frauds.

#864 garr13  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

Was waiting outside for Target to open this morning for the Nuka Cola & when I went in they said they couldn't find them on the truck. Checked the website not long after I left the store and they all had been sold. They are now probably being sold on eBay by a Target employee for an insane markup. Greedy bastards.

#865 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8846 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

So it's not a blue 'cola'? That's lame

#866 deadlykittenpaws  

deadlykittenpaws

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:41 PM

Was waiting outside for Target to open this morning for the Nuka Cola & when I went in they said they couldn't find them on the truck. Checked the website not long after I left the store and they all had been sold. They are now probably being sold on eBay by a Target employee for an insane markup. Greedy bastards.

Actually the target website was allowing store pick up orders all night so they were probably at first service waiting for a scalper to pick them up (happened at my store)

#867 aleraiders   Drop that beat! CAGiversary!   807 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

aleraiders

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:41 PM

The $10 off 100 was in the toy book ad. Glued to the front.

it is not glued to to the toy book ad...i just picked up 3 toy book with no $10 off coupon...the coupon is in the weekly ad that comes in the mail

#868 Dranakin   Member Since Oct 2003 CAGiversary!   2981 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:42 PM

Just pull one of these out of your fridge.

1174248-lue.jpg

#869 hiamiyumi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1419 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:44 PM

Does this promo work on PC games? I really want to buy Starcarft 2 Lotv.

#870 aleraiders   Drop that beat! CAGiversary!   807 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

aleraiders

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:48 PM

it says "blue lemonade soda"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: target, black friday, fallout 4, black ops 3, amiibo festival, halo 5, metal gear solid 5, super mario maker, ad preview, rise of the tomb raider