Free $15 (statement credit) best buy Visa checkout for Chase freedom Visa Card holders only

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Make sure to add your visa chase freedom card to your account and use it to check out at best buy

https://checkout.visa.com/campaign/us/en/chase/freedom-statement-credit/index.jsp

I used it to buy a $15 best buy gift card ..i assumed it would be safer to buy a physical card than egfit card..that way i can use it later on black friday..

$15 gift card..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/best-buy-gc-15-gift-card/6263962.p?id=1218725176123&skuId=6263962

This actually works at any of the visa check out retailers including newegg which sells other types of gift card..but most ppl having GCU would probably prefer a best buy card...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered my free $15 Best Buy gift card by adding my Chase Freedom Visa card to my BB account, then checked out with the Visa Checkout button. Easy money! Thanks OP!!

How are you getting to this from the main visa checkout website? Also, I do not see Best Buy when I go through the list of supported retailers.

I have regular chase visa card but not a chase freedom card. I read the rules and regulations and it is still not clear if its all chase visa's or just chase freedom?

How are you getting to this from the main visa checkout website? Also, I do not see Best Buy when I go through the list of supported retailers.
I don't think you necessarily need to link from the Visa official site, but don't quote me on that. The list on there I think are featured retailers, the promo says shop at hundreds of participating retailers for the $15 statement credit, which would have include many that are not listed on their site.

I got a gift card as well with my Freedom card, thanks, OP.

Chase Freedom is the official credit card of SlickDeals (numerous $250-300 sign up bonuses have came up over the years).

Thanks for the heads up on the BB GC OP, that's a good use.

I did not receive any type of email confirmation about this deal, we'll see if the statement credit comes.

This almost makes up for yesterday.

Just to be clear: since I already have my chase freedom card attached to my BB account and I already have a Visa checkout account, all I have to do is buy the $15 card with VCO and I'm good to go?

make sure to log into your VCO and delete all payment forms from there and just add the chase freedom..when checking out at best buy click on visa checkout and log in and it should do the rest..

I couldn't find Best Buy on the list of eligible partners for the $15 credit with Chase Freedom... I did see NewEgg though... You sure they are a part of this promo?

I couldn't find Best Buy on the list of eligible partners for the $15 credit with Chase Freedom... I did see NewEgg though... You sure they are a part of this promo?
if newegg is on that list, bestbuy def has to be on it too. since bestbuy as whole is a larger retailer company than newegg.

if newegg is on that list, bestbuy def has to be on it too. since bestbuy as whole is a larger retailer company than newegg.
Found it. They weren't listed under the "Electronics" section, but oddly under the "Gifts" section along with Williams Sonoma, Shutterfly and 1-800-FLOWERS.

Freedom Cards current promo is a $100 statement credit if you use it for $500 in 3 months. Good thing it's Christmas season.

Any way to confirm we used this properly I already had my case freedom visa card on best buy just sued the visa checkout logo to check out with a 15 dollar gift card?  I hope in the next two statements I get 15 back.

If you buy at Best Buy and are going to use this for a $15 GC you won't be out of money if the credit never comes. So not much to worry about

I have had this card for 15 years and mainly used it for the balance transfer options.  Normally I would not do this but the new credit card rules mean the higher interest rate gets paid first so why not.

Edit: I take that back. I have a balance transfer on my United CC.  So I will use this without any worries.

Freedom Cards current promo is a $100 statement credit if you use it for $500 in 3 months. Good thing it's Christmas season.
Where do you see this? I do not see that anywhere. My Freedom is an Ultimate Awards card. Does that matter?

Thanks. Signed up for a Chase Freedom account -> used the checkout button on Best Buy's site. Hopefully it all works. $15 GC for free is awesome. 

Thanks OP. Used my card to get a $15 GC at Best Buy. Hope it works! Otherwise oh well, I go to BB enough. 

:/ 1 to 2 biling cycles if rough. You need to set a reminder on your phone so you don't forget and in the past I've actually had to call them because they didn't fulfill their end of the bargain on a promotion

Best Buy is finally listed under their electronics stores but I'm still not convinced since the Visa website links to every store except Best Buy. I might try on a different store but this is cool OP.

bread's done
Back