- - - - -

Xbox One 500GB & 1TB Bundles w/ 4 - 6 Games for $350 - $400 at MicrosoftStore.com

#1 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7084 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:26 PM

Credit to AlexanderH6422 over at SlickDeals.

Steps

1. Add the console to cart
  2. Select free select game
  3. Continue to checkout to see other added games

Games include for Bundle 1 for $400

• Xbox One 500GB w/ Kinect
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Dance Central Spotlight
  • Kinect Sports Rivals
  • Zoo Tycoon
  • Project Spark
  • and Free Select Game Below

Games include for Bundle 2 for $400

• Xbox One 1TB
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Halo Master Chief Collection (Download)
  • Project Spark

Games include for Bundle3 for $400: http://www.microsoft...uctID.321855100

• Xbox One 1TB
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
  • Rare Replay
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Project Spark

Games include for Bundle 4 for $350

• Xbox One 500GB
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Project Spark

Games include for Bundle 5 for $400

• Xbox One 1TB
  • FIFA 16 (Download)
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Project Spark
  • 1 Year of EA Access

Choice of select games:

• Halo 5
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Madden 16
  • And many more!

#2 Lil Frier  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:29 PM

One of those is Project Spark, which is free for everyone. Not bad, but also meh.

#3 Novar   Banned Banned   142 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:29 PM

#4 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7084 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:33 PM

One of those is Project Spark, which is free for everyone. Not bad, but also meh.

The disc does come with more content (not found with the free version). 

• Champions Quest: Void Storm Adventure
  • Sir Haakon the Knight playable champion
  • First Contact Sci-Fi theme pack
  • Yeti's Rage content pack
  • Artic Glaciers winter landscape
  • Massive World Builder Pack expansion
  • 1 Month of Project Spark Premium membership

#5 Lil Frier  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

But I thought 100% of the game went free.

#6 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7084 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:58 PM

But I thought 100% of the game went free.

Just saw that. Last month all the content became free for everyone.

#7 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3854 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

Amazon and Best Buy have this right now with a $50 GC and will also have a free game on Friday/Saturday to go with it (assuming Amazon matches Best Buy and other retailers).  Seems like that's the deal to beat (until Black Friday).

#8 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2362 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:18 PM

Just saw that. Last month all the content became free for everyone.

But the thing is that if you redeem the Starter Pack code now, you are entitled to free Microsoft Credit. So essentially it's 5 games and free credit

#9 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:19 PM

Thought the code had to be redeemed before it went free to be entitled to credit?

#10 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:34 PM

But the thing is that if you redeem the Starter Pack code now, you are entitled to free Microsoft Credit. So essentially it's 5 games and free credit

How much credit?

#11 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7180 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:05 PM

Sounds like a great deal if you got the internet to update it.

#12 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1598 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:32 AM

I dont remember a year when there were this many deals being thrown out in the 6-8 weeks leading up to BF.

That being said...these deals are pretty meh.

#13 EJam3s01   I was born ready CAGiversary!   186 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

EJam3s01

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:57 AM

Nothing great, maybe some better to come soon. 

#14 Lil Frier  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:30 AM

I dont remember a year when there were this many deals being thrown out in the 6-8 weeks leading up to BF.

That being said...these deals are pretty meh.

I disagree. $250 in credit for the One, then flipping it over to BB and getting a free $50 GC and a free game is pretty great, plus you might get $40 off the Locke controller (which I'd just let a relative take advantage of). I honestly don't know if I trust there to be anything better, and the trade credit at GS is so good I'd rather not sit out Fallout's launch if there is. I was thinking of upgrading to the Halo 5 console at a price of probably $300. With the credit and extras and such this week, that might go from $300 to $100 ($500-$250-$50-$60-$40), less if you do a bit of work to try flipping the GS credit, rather than going through eBay.

#15 evilw0n   Deals & Games CAGiversary!   1836 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:27 AM

I disagree. $250 in credit for the One, then flipping it over to BB and getting a free $50 GC and a free game is pretty great, plus you might get $40 off the Locke controller (which I'd just let a relative take advantage of). I honestly don't know if I trust there to be anything better, and the trade credit at GS is so good I'd rather not sit out Fallout's launch if there is. I was thinking of upgrading to the Halo 5 console at a price of probably $300. With the credit and extras and such this week, that might go from $300 to $100 ($500-$250-$50-$60-$40), less if you do a bit of work to try flipping the GS credit, rather than going through eBay.

I just do not see the point in people doing this.  It's not like the Halo console offers you anything, like sex for instance, over what you have now.  Heck, the new consoles are not even better / more efficient than the originals from two years ago.  Not like you are getting an Elite Controller or anything special with it to justify this.  Just a console with a paint job and maybe a controller with one.  That $100 would be better spent getting a 3TB drive to connect to it to have more games readily available.  If it is $300 that is just like lighting money on fire stupid.  Yes, I'll say stupid in this instance.

I also think people are ignorant if they take the GC off the price they are paying.  It doesn't work like that and never has.  It simply means you are paying retail but getting an extra $50, not taking $50 off the price.  So it would be $550 worth of stuff for $500, or in this case, $610 worth if you take a $59.99 game as well.  Still paying $500, just the perceived value of what you get for it.  If that doesn't make sense, go into (almost) any new car dealer and say you will pay MSRP if they will give you a $500 gift card for accessories or services (like oil changes).  With few exceptions you will be handed a sheet to sign for full MSRP and stating you will get a $500 GC.  Does that lower your total price or did you just pay MSRP?

Not picking on the person I quoted, just laying my opinion out in the first paragraph and facts in the second.

#16 Lil Frier  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:43 AM

I just do not see the point in people doing this.  It's not like the Halo console offers you anything, like sex for instance, over what you have now.  Heck, the new consoles are not even better / more efficient than the originals from two years ago.  Not like you are getting an Elite Controller or anything special with it to justify this.  Just a console with a paint job and maybe a controller with one.  That $100 would be better spent getting a 3TB drive to connect to it to have more games readily available.  If it is $300 that is just like lighting money on fire stupid.  Yes, I'll say stupid in this instance.

I also think people are ignorant if they take the GC off the price they are paying.  It doesn't work like that and never has.  It simply means you are paying retail but getting an extra $50, not taking $50 off the price.  So it would be $550 worth of stuff for $500, or in this case, $610 worth if you take a $59.99 game as well.  Still paying $500, just the perceived value of what you get for it.  If that doesn't make sense, go into (almost) any new car dealer and say you will pay MSRP if they will give you a $500 gift card for accessories or services (like oil changes).  With few exceptions you will be handed a sheet to sign for full MSRP and stating you will get a $500 GC.  Does that lower your total price or did you just pay MSRP?

Not picking on the person I quoted, just laying my opinion out in the first paragraph and facts in the second.

And I think you're ignorant to the situation, in some respects. For starters, a 3-TB external is overkill for me. Throwing $110+ (because I'm not buying some junk Toshiba drive) at that solves nothing, really.

With the Halo 5 console, I get the HDD upgrade from 500 GB to 1 TB. I go from an original controller (which is occasionally squeaky and has something that occasionally rattles inside--meaning I have to make sure it's not doing that during the trade) to a new Locke controller that I was going to buy (I want to own both Halo 5 controllers). It also comes with the $100 LE of the game. So, right there, I was going to spend $80 (after GCU) on the game and $70 on the controller. That's $150 I was spending, no matter what. Then, I get a free game with my purchase, and so that's another $50 I was going to spend anyway. I also get the $50 GC to essentially get another game free, which I was going to end up buying.

I was going to end up spending $250 on 3 games and a controller regardless. With this trade deal, I'm essentially getting a free console upgrade as a result, along with a new warranty and a FOTUS armor code I can probably get a bit of my money back from (probably $20 or so). Your car analogy doesn't quite fit in my mind, because you're talking add-ons. I'm talking core things for the console. It's more like going in to buy the premium model of a car and saying you'll pay the base model's MSRP--you were going to get the features, whether they were free or you had to pay for them. I consider the money I was already going to spend gone, so I see what I'm getting as discounted, rather than the extras as free. OF course, the math comes out the same, so IDK why you'd bother arguing it anyway.

#17 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1598 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:11 AM

I was referring to the deals in this thread from Microsoft...not all of the deals that have popped up recently.  I agree that there have been a lot of good deals...but Microsoft trying to get rid of ACU and Project Spark overstock is not one of them.

#18 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3202 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:13 AM

How are you gonna flip the credit to BB when you have to put it towards an Xbox One?

#19 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11240 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:19 AM

How are you gonna flip the credit to BB when you have to put it towards an Xbox One?

False. You do not need to buy anything to get $250 for your X1/PS4

#20 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3202 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:44 AM

False. You do not need to buy anything to get $250 for your X1/PS4

OK looking at the trade in values it shows them at 250. I'm just surprised this time that GameStop doesn't require it towards an Xbox One

#21 Lil Frier  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

OK looking at the trade in values it shows them at 250. I'm just surprised this time that GameStop doesn't require it towards an Xbox One

Indeed, it's a bit weird. They didn't bump the base TiV of a 3DSXL to $100, it actually has to be traded towards a N3DSXL. For whatever reason, they just made the One $250. The store I went to yesterday even had a flyer on the door that just said it was $250 for the console, no mention of buying a new One.

#22 grumpier   What is this thing besides my name? CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

grumpier

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:16 PM

how do you flip to bb?

#23 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1368 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:44 AM

http://www.microsoft...onsole FreeGame

Halo 5 and Black ops 3 part of the free games to chose

#24 cleaver   You have 0 friends CAGiversary!   3698 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:53 AM

If it were possible to get the system immediately and trade it into GameStop you could get the 1 TB system, Elite controller, a 2nd controller, GoW UE, AC Unity, and any 3 games for $600 plus tax

#25 no658ea3   Ex CEO CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:57 AM

This has already been posted.

#26 PetersHere   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:11 AM

Is this Ass Creed game safe for children?

#27 panasonic   Joanna Dark CAGiversary!   4855 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:49 AM

these are amazing deals I really wish all the ads leaked by now 

#28 Lil Frier  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:33 AM

Basically the Best Buy deal (given the $50 GC at BB), but in a limited retail situation.

#29 panasonic   Joanna Dark CAGiversary!   4855 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:43 AM

Except of all stores i could shop from i prefer Microsoftstore over all. I wish they sold playstation LOL 

I think right now Toysrus is best. Its 1 free game and i think $50 off any console 

#30 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   3427 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:53 AM

Would do this if they had the forza bundle.