Police Union make a thinly veiled threat against Quentin Tarantino warning him of "big surprise"

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://thedailybanter.com/2015/11/the-fraternal-order-of-police-threatened-tarantino/

Glad its just one bad apple....lol

Wonder if that line really do gets old?

Glad to see pigs are now threaten a single man with a possible HARM threat.  Cause we all know Tarantino has the force of the gov't behind him plus the legal use to shoot to kill with no regards.

Hey Obama when you come to my home state I got a "big surprise" for you ;)

I wonder how that will be taken?

No worry GI JOE cop would be on the case, if he didn't off himself after stealing thousands from children PLUS trying to frame 3 innocent individuals PLUS also trying to order a HIT on a county accountant and PLUS trying to plant drugs on her as well

People in my city are loud and pissed at Tarantino because he said "cop killer," though he was recorded. They're threatening all sorts of bodily harm to him because of bruised egos.

Last edited by a moderator:
He called all cops killers.  Yet dont say a single thing when  a person kills a cop.. Every time a black person gets killed by a white cop

BREAKING NEWS

WHITE COP  KILLS UNARMED BLACK MAN

yet when a black person kills a cop  it will be  10 mins into the news cast and they go

A cop was killed by a  man     they  very  say  black man.  dont belive it watch  the news .   Everytime  a white person does something wrong   Its   WHITE MAN    but when a black person does something wrong  99.9% of the time they will say a  person did this

He called all cops killers. Yet dont say a single thing when a person kills a cop.. Every time a black person gets killed by a white cop

BREAKING NEWS

WHITE COP KILLS UNARMED BLACK MAN

yet when a black person kills a cop it will be 10 mins into the news cast and they go

A cop was killed by a man they very say black man. dont belive it watch the news . Everytime a white person does something wrong Its WHITE MAN but when a black person does something wrong 99.9% of the time they will say a person did this
I-Understand.jpg

bread's done
Back