Best Buy is Replenishing Ocarina Of Time 3ds New

Proof that yes they really are reprinting these things as I was just there earlier:

[attachment=18140:20151106_191012.jpg]

Too bad I didn't have the time to ask how much it was (assume $40).

Feel free to express your disapproval of this post with gifs...

Unfortunately it's not posting online so only stores locally are showing up with it on shelves.
Thanks guys! My son recently started playing majoras mask, I love that it catches his attention, he is 3. Oot was a game I completely beat on n64 when I was a kid, love that he gets to experience it to.

He just needs super mario world lol

I remember seeing this game for $20 new at Best Buy a year or so ago and not buying it. Still kicking myself for that mistake.

Thanks for the heads up, been waiting a long time for a fair priced new copy of the game, plus I'll be heading there tomorrow with my "mystery deal reward zone code", hate that I have to blindly enter and hope they have some in stock. But hey, that's Best Buy, and they wonder why their company is going down the crapper.

Just was in the Mays Landing, NJ store yesterday and didn't see any.. but guess I'll go back again today and check!

I need a Starfox64 reprint as I lost mine on the Patco a few years back :..(

Yup, can confirm as well in OH. Lots of new copies in the Cincinnati area BBY stores.

I resisted the urge to sell mine when they peaked. Just couldn't get rid of such a gem.

I am soooo glad this is reprinted. I bought it at launch, beat it, and traded it off for $26. Then years later I decided to play it again only to find it was selling for $60+. Was kicking myself hard for selling it.

Picked it up for $32 after GCU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamestop used copy price will fall ;)
Depends strictly on how many copies were reprinted and if it's a Best Buy exclusive or not. I'm thinking a min of 10 per store, max of 50 so with 1050 stores, that would be around 10000-50000 copies. If they all got snatched up quickly, it probably wouldn't affect the GS price at all.

Depends strictly on how many copies were reprinted and if it's a Best Buy exclusive or not. I'm thinking a min of 10 per store, max of 50 so with 1050 stores, that would be around 10000-50000 copies. If they all got snatched up quickly, it probably wouldn't affect the GS price at all.
Sorry for double post. My store got 8.

Now will we see more pre owned copies at $19.99 hmmm
Yeah interestingly enough my local Gamestop magically received 2 mint pre-owned copies this week, still at the $49.99 price or whatever it is. So I'm wondering if a reprint is hitting them as "pre-owned"

They sent my location about 15 copies. I was very surprised opening up the package and seeing those inside!

thanks keen for the sku (2582044). My store didn't have any on the shelf but had 5 in the back. bby employee said they were packed with all the unreleased games so he had to double check that it was okay to sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect there will be best buy 3ds game sale. Best buy restocked this in time for the b1g1 50% off sale last year.

bread's done
Back