Snoopy's Grand Adventure $5 Coupon in McDonald's Happy Meals

banodyne

CAGiversary!
The McDonald's Happy Meals featuring The Peanuts Movie includes a coupon for $5 off the Snoopy's Grand Adventure video game. Expires 12/31/15. PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, WiiU, 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really want to play it since it looks good, but the price is fucking ridiculous. $20 maybe but fuck $50.

Since the coupon is good until the end of the year hold on to it for the inevitable price drop. Then you can lop an extra $5 off.

I actually really want to play it since it looks good, but the price is fucking ridiculous. $20 maybe but fuck $50.
It's coming soon to Redbox.

http://www.redbox.com/games/snoopys-grand-adventure-xbox-one

http://www.redbox.com/games/snoopys-grand-adventure-ps4

Saw the movie w/ the kids today. Pretty good. The Red Baron scenes in the movie reminded me of the old Xbox 360 Snoopy's Flying Ace game.

Yeah, price point right now is not so hot. Hopefully there will be a nice price drop before the end of the year and maybe I'll use the coupon.

The Happy Meals Peanuts toys are pretty nice quality though.

What's the point of a coupon that barely saves you more money than you had to spend to get it. I'm all for wasting money on games I won't play but damn

You guys are doing it all wrong.  I hang out at Mickey Ds and ask the kids for their coupons when they're eating and the parents aren't looking.  Then I put the coupons in the pockets of my trench coat and hop into my white van and go on my merry way.  

What's the point of a coupon that barely saves you more money than you had to spend to get it. I'm all for wasting money on games I won't play but damn
Well besides having a meal your kids like and a toy, most McDonald's have a bargain Happy Meal night. My area is Wed. and Fri. after 4pm Happy Meals are $2.50.

Well besides having a meal your kids like and a toy, most McDonald's have a bargain Happy Meal night. My area is Wed. and Fri. after 4pm Happy Meals are $2.50.
joke's on you, due to the massive amounts of radiation from video game controllers resting on my lap, I can no longer sire children!

The movie was cute and great.  And I really want to play this game.  Here's to hoping that the price drops dramatically.  The last tie in game that I brought was Young Justice.

That game was legit badass. It was like they had a secret mission to make a sequel to Crimson Skies.
Let's hope it gets included into the BC list.
Yeah, I really liked that game. Would be nice if they made a sequel for the next gen systems.

I'll have to check to see if the ones in my area do that. You can also buy the toys by themselves for $1.xx.

People actually want to play this? It looks like your standard garbage rushed-to-store-shelves licensed movie tie-in game. The environments are bland and the platforming looks uninspired.

My son decided he wanted this game to go with his ONE so we used the happy meal coupon and GCU and got it for 34.99.... It basically reminds of the old side scrolling games from the Sega days, kind of like Aladdin or Lion King. Fun for the kids but I don't see any adult really getting into it.... Just your typical movie tie in game. Looks awesome though.

That's one way to think about it, but if you have kids that get Happy Meals anyways, it's a nice bonus. Of course it isn't really a deal if you weren't going to buy one int he first place.

The game looks cool, I'll get it when the price drops, hopefully before Christmas.

If you are an old school Peanuts fans, go see the movie as soon as possible. There are so many things in it that will make that little kid in you smile from remembering the old ones. Like the kids dancing the same way they did in the old Charlie Brown Christmas special (each has their own unique style). It probably won't wow the kids who are used to the high octane animation we get nowadays, but they will like it too. And the kid that did Linus' voice knocked it out of the park, it is spot on. Most of the other voices are really close, except Peppermint Patty's voice which is a bit off, but still good. The ending will really make you smile, too.

bread's done
Back