* * - - - 12 votes

Target Black Friday Ad 2015

#451 Greenboom98   End Of Time traveler CAGiversary!   680 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Greenboom98

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:54 AM

Now they didn't accuse us in a sense they didn't call the poe poe on us but they were refusing to take back one like that and denying they ever would have sold it that way. It was more like the "this has been Flagged" episode of Seinfeld.

After we got the cops ourselves to come in, it turns out that the cashier, who was supposed to scan two numbers on the unit, the UPC and serial, was having trouble with the UPC, so he scanned the serial on our unit and the UPC off of some other one lying around of I guess a different color. But even if the UPCs didn't match, the serials did, and this whole thing shouldn't have been a problem. All other TG stores are super nice to us. So can't quit them. But never wanna go to the one this weasely dude is running, closest to home.

It's weird... it shouldn't allow you to sell a UPC with a serial number that belongs to a different DPCI... hmn.. will have to verify that...
Oh yeah...  Fuck  Apple with their stupid Tiny barcodes! They have an entire box to make them somewhat able to scan but they don't. I understand it is their brand to have an empty white box but it is frustrating as hell.... :bomb:

#452 pharmer_troy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

pharmer_troy

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:33 AM

For those not able to get in store, Xbox Gears bundle with $60 gift card is now available online.  I was able to combine with 15% registry coupon.

#453 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7948 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:34 PM

I think the current sale is good through Saturday like most sales. Every sign I saw yesterday said it was good through 11/28. Another non-video game standout was that all non-clearance apparel was 40% off. Good for some of their novelty t-shirts if you wear those.

#454 Pig   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   262 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:16 PM

My gut told me that ordering Bf deals online from anyone but BB was too good to be true, even on less popular items. I attempted to order the Wii U bundle from target when it went live. Order placed, confirmed and i put it out of my mind. 48 hours later Target send an email stating that one of my items is delayed. Seeing as it was the only item I ordered I knew what it was. I looked at the delay, mid January. 

I could maybe understand if I had attempted to order it well into friday night, but at like 5am on thursday and still not getting fulfilled makes me wonder why they would even list it for sale in the first place. Secondly waiting a full 48 hours to notify me only served to possibly screw me out of getting that deal anywhere else. Luckily I was able to find one at a local WM. Also lucky for me they still had it listed as $249 on the website and PM'd it for me.

#455 unforeseen   Crime Scene Investigator CAGiversary!   1772 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:27 PM

I bought the Wii U Smash/Splatoon bundle for $249 with a $20 GC at Frys.

#456 sgaldis   1d64F CAGiversary!   2436 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:15 PM

Target was dead today, so I started chatting with a cool employee in electronics, and he brought a handheld scanner over to the value game section to help me find more of those $10 mystery games. Managed to score:

:xb1:
Madden 15 Ultimate

:360:
Amazing Spiderman 2
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions
:ps3:
Amazing Spiderman
Bios hock Ultimate Rapture Edition
Dynasty Warriors 8
Spiderman Edge of Time
Tales of Xillia 2
Thief (Target Steelbook)

It appears to me that most, but not all (probably 60-75%) of those value wall games are $10.

#457 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4075 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:39 PM

Target was dead today, so I started chatting with a cool employee in electronics, and he brought a handheld scanner over to the value game section to help me find more of those $10 mystery games. Managed to score:
Madden 15 Ultimate
Amazing Spiderman 2
Amazing Spiderman
Dynasty Warriors 8
Spiderman Edge of Time
Tales of Xillia 2
Thief (Target Steelbook)
It appears to me that most, but not all (probably 60-75%) of those value wall games are $10.

Can u post dcpi number

#458 packt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

Madden 15 Ultimate

Amazing Spiderman 2
Amazing Spiderman
Dynasty Warriors 8
Spiderman Edge of Time
Tales of Xillia 2
Thief (Target Steelbook)

Awesome thanks for sharing!!

#459 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4075 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:47 PM

Awesome thanks for sharing!!

Picked up final fantasy steelbook Xbox and ps3. Have I of each extra if anyone want it pm me. Also spiderman edge of time is $10 also.

If anyone can get spiderman shattered. Thief steelbook please let me know.

#460 spamfree2   cheap but tasteful ;P CAGiversary!   1361 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:20 AM

I also saw : 

:xb1:   Killer Instinct

:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge

#461 Petey Parker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   722 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Petey Parker

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:42 AM

I picked up Tales of Xilia 2

You can add :wii: Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the $10 list. I almost picked it up for my son last week and I know it was $20 then.

#462 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4964 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:16 AM

Didn't buy any games at Target, but I did pretty well with DVD's and Blu Rays. They, along with Best Buy, made it very easy to find movies by having them in those cardboard displays (extra points to Target for creating price signs with a list of movies to go along with them).

#463 Monoxide1986   Recovering Flipper CAGiversary!   1167 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Monoxide1986

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:54 AM

Madden 15 Ultimate

Amazing Spiderman 2
Amazing Spiderman
Dynasty Warriors 8
Spiderman Edge of Time
Tales of Xillia 2
Thief (Target Steelbook)

I managed to get PS3 steelbooks of Thief and Lightning Returns as well as Amazing Spiderman 2 for X-bone.

#464 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:30 AM

Take it to the trade section chief.

#465 packt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

I was able to find some more $10 games 

Remember Me

Zone of the Enders HD

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!) 

#466 aspen1284   You're all right in my book CAGiversary!   868 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:05 PM

login and go to lists/registries link at the top of the page. Then scroll down a little and look for the pic of the present and next to it is the link to create a registry. Make a college registry and then whatever you want to buy with it, add it to your registry. Then add it to your cart. If you dont add it to your registry first, you wont get the 15% off. Make sure to set the day when it asks to the next available day. You might have to wait a day or so for the code in your email.

Got a code butt says it excludes electronics and entertainment. So has anyone got it to work on a tv?

#467 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:00 PM

Anyone pick up an extra Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition? Would love to add that to my collection, but if not. Oh well.