* * * * - 27 votes

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 AD

#5041 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:06 AM

Its better than $60+ for ink. You're better off paying 300+ for the printer and 15 for toner.

Not if you print photos, replacement game covers, or any other kind of artwork.

Laser printers are just fine for office jobs, but they fail miserably in other areas.

My backlog is bigger than your collection. 

#5042 kanekiken  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:08 AM

Not if you print photos, replacement game covers, or any other kind of artwork.

Laser printers are just fine for office jobs, but they fail miserably in other areas.

You can use laser printers for office work or school work and leave the artsy stuff to the expensive ink.

Its good to have both. But most of the cheap printers eat up ink rapidly, even if you're only printing office work.

#5043 boneless   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1727 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:11 AM

Requesting a PS4 camera coupon code if someone's not using theirs. 

#5044 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:13 AM

Requesting a PS4 camera coupon code if someone's not using theirs. 

Why do people want this?  There's pretty much nothing to use it on..

#5045 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:14 AM

Why do people want this? There's pretty much nothing to use it on..

Streaming.

My backlog is bigger than your collection. 

#5046 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2954 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:15 AM

Streaming your dick.

FTFY

#5047 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1663 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

FTFY

Hey that's banned on twitch now! lol

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#5048 daring  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

Streaming.

streaming what? boobs? i have one and my family only uses it for just dances. 

#5049 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2954 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:19 AM

Did anyone that was at Best Buy last night see Until Dawn still on the shelf? I need a copy, but I'm scared to go out this morning for nothing.... I heard they had a shit ton in store though.

#5050 boneless   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1727 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:25 AM

Streaming.

It's needed for Project Morpheus VR too.

#5051 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

My printer is an Epson WF-2540. Thing uses ink like a champion. A few weeks ago, it told me it was low on black ink. Now, after churning out about 2 dozen eBay shipping labels and half-a dozen Amazon labels, it's still not out of the black ink. But you have to pay somehow and I pay from time to time when the stupid printer just flat-out stops working. I have two of these printers and one day out of the blue, the first one stopped printing properly, Every single page printed was blank. Ink was full, paper was normal, online page was properly loaded. Stupid thing would just not print. Ended up with some very angry eBay buyers and missed out on some Amazon trades and a return because of the wretched thing. Sometimes it also ends up disconnecting completely from my laptop and I have to uninstall and reinstall the damn thing. :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

giphy.gif    rasen-ring.gif

#5052 DietKFC   I pay $60 for Kingdom Hearts Demos CAGiversary!   953 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:28 AM

Did anyone's copy of NBA 2K16 early tip off ship for anyone? I would hate for it to get cancelled after the sale is over. 

#5053 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3039 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

I saw 2 copy at my locAL ATORE AT 12 ISH

#5054 Barney   Barnito Knows Best! CAGiversary!   1641 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

Did anyone's copy of NBA 2K16 early tip off ship for anyone? I would hate for it to get cancelled after the sale is over. 

man there were a ton of copies of that game yesterday at walmart

i could of got u a copy if i would of known!

Posted Image

#5055 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1189 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:35 PM

Can anyone tell me if Guitar Hero Live at $55 is worth it? I appreciate it. Thanks :)

I think it is awesome. I really like the guitar hero series. The tv section ricks

Chief_Brody_1027.png

#5056 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2954 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

The line at this Best Buy is literally wrapping around the block. Ummm weren't the deals last night? Haha

#5057 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2929 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

The line at this Best Buy is literally wrapping around the block. Ummm weren't the deals last night? Haha

Lol wtf, I went last night 2 hours after they opened and there was no line outside, only a few at the registers inside.

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#5058 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2954 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:56 PM

Lol wtf, I went last night 2 hours after they opened and there was no line outside, only a few at the registers inside.

Yeah, the amount of people is insane. People yelling up front because they don't have any of the $149 TVs left. Ummmmmmm

#5059 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1871 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

theres a long line at mine too

#5060 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2954 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:59 PM

I'm probably not getting another Until Dawn. Ah well, this is entertaining.

#5061 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3553 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:00 PM

went pretty close to close last night and got the lenovo I5 desktop pc, also has 8gb ram 1tb hard drive for 320. I almost always order online for in store pick up and the douche wouldn't let me use my 55 in certs since the account is under my mother's name.............guess I shoulda printed them to be safe, he did mention I could get it adjusted later but meh will go to some game. 

thought it was funny, it's advertised but wasn't set up. The closest thing to it was anther lenovo for 300 on sale that was an I3, 500Gb HD and only 4 GB of Ram. I feel sorry for anyone that got that one without knowing/by mistake. 

#5062 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2954 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

Nevermind, got Until Dawn. They had literally dozens of copies. Everyone was buying Guitar Hero and Black Ops 3.....Black Ops 3 is full price. What am I missing?

#5063 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3553 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

Nevermind, got Until Dawn. They had literally dozens of copies. Everyone was buying Guitar Hero and Black Ops 3.....Black Ops 3 is full price. What am I missing?

just hot games that majority of kids want for x-mas. I loved until dawn but doubt thats on santas list as much as GH or Duty :D 

#5064 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:12 PM

$5 for 3 months of Ps+ sub when purchased with BO3?
"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#5065 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2929 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:15 PM

Lol yeah, last night there were a bunch of people buying games that weren't even on sale. I mean, it's not like they were picking up an extra game to go with the discounted items, they just had the undiscounted games. Even funnier were people who went there to look, like not even have a game in mind but decided to go window shopping... on Black Friday...

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#5066 dominator   Boss CAGiversary!   1849 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

went pretty close to close last night and got the lenovo I5 desktop pc, also has 8gb ram 1tb hard drive for 320. I almost always order online for in store pick up and the douche wouldn't let me use my 55 in certs since the account is under my mother's name.............guess I shoulda printed them to be safe, he did mention I could get it adjusted later but meh will go to some game. 

thought it was funny, it's advertised but wasn't set up. The closest thing to it was anther lenovo for 300 on sale that was an I3, 500Gb HD and only 4 GB of Ram. I feel sorry for anyone that got that one without knowing/by mistake. 

I had more or less the same experience with certs. I had mentioned some certs but because they scanned my e-gift cards first, they couldn't add the certs to the order. Cashier made it seem like it was my fault somehow and was primarily worried about getting off and finishing the transaction. Ended up having to pay 100 bucks in cash, but since I'm returning the NBA 2K16 Jordan edition I grabbed instead of the regular or early tip off edition, I'll get most of that money back.

126410.png

TapouT32.png

#5067 srocky26  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

It doesn't matter if something is on sale. A lot of people go out to finish all of their shopping this weekend, regardless of the price. A lot of the "soccer moms" don't know shit about video games (or electronics in general) and would prefer to get it all done at once and not have to worry about it.

I worked retail for a long time and spent most Black Fridays around electronics. So many of these people would just hand me little jimmy's Christmas list and ask me to find everything for them.

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#5068 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3553 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:25 PM

I had more or less the same experience with certs. I had mentioned some certs but because they scanned my e-gift cards first, they couldn't add the certs to the order. Cashier made it seem like it was my fault somehow and was primarily worried about getting off and finishing the transaction. Ended up having to pay 100 bucks in cash, but since I'm returning the NBA 2K16 Jordan edition I grabbed instead of the regular or early tip off edition, I'll get most of that money back.

Yea it was just a pain but at least I didn't have to wait on shipping/risk it being damaged and I know I'm Def elite now. Was less than 100 shy or so and they removed the elite status ticker.

#5069 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1871 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

Score! Just went to the store for FFX and there was none in stock. Closest stores had 1 and wasn't worth the drive. I accepted defeat only to go on the app and saw that it's available to ship. Needless to say I purchased it

FYI, there were plenty of Until Dawns near me

#5070 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3711 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:53 PM

:ps4: Final Fantasy X/X2 back in stock for shipping: http://www.bestbuy.c...ion-4/5587037.p