* * * * - 27 votes

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 AD

#5581 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   20135 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:32 AM

anyone order Witcher 3 and NOT get the steelbook included? they sent me Witcher 3 without the steelbook. stupid bestbuy scammers.

Mine does not have steelbook, but does have slipcover

#5582 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11254 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

anyone order Witcher 3 and NOT get the steelbook included? they sent me Witcher 3 without the steelbook. stupid bestbuy scammers.

Mine didn't have the SteelBook case either, but I ordered when they changed the wording on the product page concerning the SteelBook case to something like, "Coming soon." Shortly after that they removed mention of the SteelBook case altogether.

#5583 NiceTurdCutter   Banned Banned   53 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

NiceTurdCutter

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:44 AM

You ordered too late brah

#5584 Person808   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1179 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

Did anyone receive items they did not order? I just got 2 items I didn't order and theres no packing slip in the box.

Edit-- Its a tracking number for one of my orders but its not the stuff I ordered.

#5585 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3957 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:42 PM

Just got home and a package driver rang my doorbell and dropped off two of my Bestbuy BF packages. One contained all the ps4 games and the other was 3 amiibos, I purchased when they had specific ones on sale (Marth, Ganondorf & Falco). Needless to say, someone replaced one of the amiibos and I received something else, not that I am complaining ;) Anyone experience the same with their packages received from BB?

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Did you just get what I think you got for the price of an Amiibo? Daayyyyuuuummmm

#5586 Kangoljas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Kangoljas

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

Woo everything that I ordered from BBY has shipped.

#5587 io   ... Super Moderators   24779 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:35 PM

I hate you.  You live on the East Coast right?  I'm in the Midwest and my "Until Dawn" order came in and is sitting there for FOUR days!  From like 12/30 to 12/3.  I hate UPS Surepost.  Thankfully MS Store ships UPS Ground.  I'm getting the controller I ordered later today, from MS Store.  I'm getting my other stuff on Wednesday.

No I'm west coast.  I got a few more blu-rays Tuesday.  I still have yet to get any of the games but UPS hasn't been here yet today (Weds).

So on my Inside Out order (the one I put in on the Best Buy exclusive version before they even listed the regular version for $9.99), they sent me an email early yesterday saying it was delayed and I would get it by Dec. 23rd.  From my previous experience with Best Buy this would normally just be the first step towards them cancelling it.

But no - a few hours later I got an email saying it shipped.

#5588 bondxgirl  

bondxgirl

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:30 AM

Has anyone received Until Dawn yet? Mine shipped out on the 26th, but when I try the tracking number, it shows like it hasn't been shipped yet. Also, I ordered the Witcher 3 and the steelbook. I got the Witcher 3 shipped to me, but BB said I would have to pick up the steelbook in the store. I haven't received a ready for pickup email yet, grr.

#5589 Treyjyert   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:22 AM

Has anyone received Until Dawn yet? Mine shipped out on the 26th, but when I try the tracking number, it shows like it hasn't been shipped yet. Also, I ordered the Witcher 3 and the steelbook. I got the Witcher 3 shipped to me, but BB said I would have to pick up the steelbook in the store. I haven't received a ready for pickup email yet, grr.

I received my Until Dawn on Monday.

#5590 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3957 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:23 PM

Same here.

#5591 NiceTurdCutter   Banned Banned   53 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

NiceTurdCutter

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:20 PM

Got my UDs on Monday
I bought a lot of stuff and BB sent me a 7" Amazon Fire. I really don't want to return it but I didn't get my dark souls 2
Hmmmm

#5592 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49880 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:37 PM

Just got home and a package driver rang my doorbell and dropped off two of my Bestbuy BF packages. One contained all the ps4 games and the other was 3 amiibos, I purchased when they had specific ones on sale (Marth, Ganondorf & Falco). Needless to say, someone replaced one of the amiibos and I received something else, not that I am complaining ;) Anyone experience the same with their packages received from BB?

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender2.jpg

I think it's time to enjoy the free gift and order the missing amiibo for whatever its current price is.  You made out on that mistake.

#5593 SpideyVille  

SpideyVille

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Is anyone still waiting on any orders from this sale?

I ordered MLB and FIFA at like 1am on Saturday morning because I thought the sale would be over, but then I went to the store the next day and wanted to buy them in store and cancel my online order, but they said it was preparing for shipping so I couldn't. But here I am a week later and it's still "Preparing for Shipment" and I've noticed that Best Buy has charged my debit card twice, only to refund the money right away.

#5594 Kangoljas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Kangoljas

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:16 AM

I have gotten everything I ordered so far from BBY except my free Xbox One Controller. Its on the way. 

#5595 Reraise   No Sale, No Buy! CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:35 PM

Is anyone still waiting on any orders from this sale?

I ordered MLB and FIFA at like 1am on Saturday morning because I thought the sale would be over, but then I went to the store the next day and wanted to buy them in store and cancel my online order, but they said it was preparing for shipping so I couldn't. But here I am a week later and it's still "Preparing for Shipment" and I've noticed that Best Buy has charged my debit card twice, only to refund the money right away.

im still waiting on dishonored. BB say it shipped, UPS say it hasnt as the tracking is awaiting pickup. Been charged for it, havent responded to any of my 2 emails so far.

#5596 TheBigHouse   What Up Doe? CAGiversary!   605 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

TheBigHouse

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:57 PM

Just opened one of the boxes I got from best buy. It contained just the one Logitech keyboard. and about 30 feet of those packing air pouches - literally at least 100 of them in one long strand. They could have put 10 of these keyboards in the box it came in

#5597 A Very CAG   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

A Very CAG

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:41 AM

Weird. I received both of my games on Wednesday and just got home to bring them out of the mail box. I checked Best Buy's tracking order and they both say shipped. Both of them were updated yesterday and say it should be delivered tonight by UPS.

#5598 Kangoljas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Kangoljas

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:48 AM

I have gotten everything I ordered so far from BBY except my free Xbox One Controller. Its on the way.

Update I have everything from BBY I ordered, I also took back a bunch of extra controllers that I decided I didn't want.

#5599 Reraise   No Sale, No Buy! CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:56 AM

I finally heard back from BB customer support. They cant find my dishonored shipment. Offered a full refund or to reship for the same price. Hopefully this one doesnt vanish :P