Fallout 4, PGA Tour, Until Dawn, and Playstation Plus Black Friday deals?

Ginger Junk

Banned
I've gone through the Black Friday ads (Target, Best Buy, Gamestop) and so far I've found deals on half the games I want.

Dying Light - Gamestop - $20

MGS5 - Best Buy - $35

Witcher 3 - Best Buy - $25

WWE 2K16 - Best Buy - $30

But I'm still looking for deals on Fallout 4, PGA Tour, Until Dawn (all for PS4), and 12-month PS+.

Has anyone seen deals on any of these?

Bestbuy is gonna have WWE 2k16 for 30 and Metal gear solid V for 35 is that with GCU

Thanks.  I was hoping to do better than that.  Amazon is only charging $40 each for 2 of those 3 games so Target's deal doesn't really save much money compared to that.

Very true but now that fallout 4 is out you will be hard pressed to find any good deals on it. In the target thread they are discussing the use of publicly available but not widely known discounts and coupons that you get for creating various registries and what not to bring the down the price even further. I didn't pay to much attention because I didn't have any interest in the sale at the time, but it's worth a read. If you let this deal pass you by, chances are you will be waiting a few months before you can get a decent deal on fallout 4.

I haven't really kept track of PS+ membership discounts for a number of years (since I used to get a couple years worth at a time).  so I guess my question is, were the past discounts for the membership leaked before black Friday/cyber Monday?  or did they just sort of appear during the day/week of a sale?

my membership just so happens to have expired a couple days back so I'm debating waiting a couple more weeks or just pulling the trigger now on maybe the 11% off at newegg for using visa checkout.

I haven't really kept track of PS+ membership discounts for a number of years (since I used to get a couple years worth at a time). so I guess my question is, were the past discounts for the membership leaked before black Friday/cyber Monday? or did they just sort of appear during the day/week of a sale?

my membership just so happens to have expired a couple days back so I'm debating waiting a couple more weeks or just pulling the trigger now on maybe the 11% off at newegg for using visa checkout.
They should leak with ads, but some stores (Newegg, Amazon) don't have traditional ads so we wont' know until closer to BF. I would be surprised if there wasn't some sort of sale on PS+

huh....didn't notice this before but it looks like walmart will have $10 psn+ 3 month membership cards (limit 5), so a year comes out to $40

Thanks.  I picked up PGA and Until Dawn at Target yesterday, but I'm definitely getting Dying Light.

All that leaves is PS+.  $40 for a year is not exactly a spectacular deal.  I was really hoping for $30.  I can't believe out of all the BF ads, there is only one place having a sale on it, and it's not even the 1-year membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back