Barnes & Noble 50% Off Criterion Collection Sale Nov 2015

midlifecrisisMkII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
B&N Criterion Sale

Started today (11/10) , but I haven't seen an end date and ends 11/30. (hat tip to Mugen Power) 

For those that don't know, the Criterion Collection is a company that, "Since 1984, the Criterion Collection, a continuing series of important classic and contemporary films, has been dedicated to gathering the greatest films from around the world and publishing them in editions that offer the highest technical quality and award-winning, original supplements." (from the Criterion website)

Ed: end date added.

Ed2:  Additional 30% off.    Print coupon for instore and online code 30BFRIDAY.  Good through Sunday both instore and online   I'm going to lablel this as YMMV because I'm not sure if it will stack.   I read the fine print and there is a possibility it won't work with this sale, but I thought it was worth a try.   Coupon stacks, but only with ONE item.

"(vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or some promotional discounts when noted"

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go folks- Have fun...

BNNOV10 - $10 off $75 online

Coupon is valid from November 9 to November 12, 2015 at 3 am EST.

ENJOY!! :wave:

Thanks. Guess I'm picking up four titles @ $20 and then using the coupon above. Since it's not an alphanumeric code, it's likely multi-use, though it'll get cleared up when someone places a second order.

B&N Criterion Sale

Started today (11/10) , but I haven't seen an end date.

For those that don't know, the Criterion Collection is a company that, "Since 1984, the Criterion Collection, a continuing series of important classic and contemporary films, has been dedicated to gathering the greatest films from around the world and publishing them in editions that offer the highest technical quality and award-winning, original supplements." (from the Criterion website)
The e-mail I got from Criterion said it goes through Nov 30.

I'm hoping for the next 15% off coupon to show up during this sale since I don't have enough I want to buy to use that code.

It's the most... Wonderful tiiiiiiiiime... Of the yeaaaaaaaar...

Actually, I got most of the stuff I was missing from the flash sale, but I'm still picking up Ikiru, Don't Look Back, and Apu Trilogy. Yeehaw!

Also, something people should know: If you buy $75 in gift cards/egift cards, you'll get a $10 code for use after Dec 26th. Not a lot, and that stipulation sucks, but you might as well.

Also, the BNNOV10 code does not work on preorders, sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, forgot to make my order with the BNNOV10 coupon. :bomb: Time to wait for another coupon to show up.
Oh, it's already dead? Thought we had until the end of today (the 12th) to use it, didn't pay attention to the exact hour it went dead :(

Eh, my wallet could use the break I guess ;)

I updated the OP with a link to a possible additional 30% off one item for Black Friday weekend.   The wording in the fine print might give them an out if they don't want to stack, but I thought it worth posting for those who want to give it a try.  YMMV.

Coupon appears to give you an additional 30% off of ONE item only. Brought The Apu Trilogy down to $34.99. Not bad. Thanks OP.

this deal is awesome. Got all 39.99 blurays for 13.99 plus tax. a steal. just have to use one coupon for one store. good thing I live in manhattan and have access to 5 stores. you can use it again tomorrow too.

bread's done
Back