Mega Man Legacy Collection Collector's Edition, 3DS @ Amazon (OOS)/GS.com/BB 49.99$

OregonDealz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Mega Man Legacy Collection Collector's Edition for 3ds, comes with Gold Amiibo

posted at GS.com for 49.99$

Also amazon, now OOS

Now bestbuy

Not super interested, but some others might be.

119867b.jpg

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition/126782?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-ssNQOKdTsqvYgzSPf9We7Q

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Man-Legacy-Collection-Collectors-Nintendo/dp/B017WWFLVG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447384895&sr=8-1&keywords=megaman+collection+3ds+collectors+edition

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition-nintendo-3ds/4738600.p?id=bb4738600&skuId=4738600&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Lwu_xkI_u0m9u1SX_7Pjjw

Last edited by a moderator:
Just $20 for the amiibo? You're joking. This is $15 DDL on Steam. That's $35 for an Amiibo. Better be REAL gold.

Just $20 for the amiibo? You're joking. This is $15 DDL on Steam. That's $35 for an Amiibo. Better be REAL gold.
The standard retail edition is $30 for all platforms, and the standard download is $15 on all platforms, not just steam. The physical release includes stickers, a soundtrack and (on 3DS) 2 themes.

The collector's edition includes the Amiibo on top of all that and a set of Mega Man Postcards.

I for one highly enjoy these 3DS with Amiibo releases.  It's allowed me to pick up Chibi Robo! Zip Lash for $11.99 brand new (game only) via eBay and I got paid $10+ for Skylanders Superchargers 3DS after selling Bowser/clowncruiser.

NinMiibo game + eBay = Circuit City level discounts.

I wonder why Best Buy put up almost everything else yesterday with the quickness, but hasn't listed this yet....

I wonder why Best Buy put up almost everything else yesterday with the quickness, but hasn't listed this yet....
I was thinking the same thing as well. Got the Fire Emblem and Twilight Princess preorders in and I'm just waiting for this bad boy to pop up so I can get my 20% off.

I was hoping the amiibo would be different from the Smash pose.  Not sure if Capcom had a say in that.  Any word on whether the gold amiibo will be released separately in Japan? 

as much as this 8/16 bit... i'm totally going to play this on my PS4.  Will wait for a $10 sale at BB next year.  I'm done with Amiibos.

My local GS only had one In store preorder left and I grabbed it. Pretty pumped..I've never played most of these and seems to be a pretty limited edition.

Rip off. At the bare minimum, this should have Mega Man 1-10 on it plus Wily Wars and Saturn version of 8.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition-nintendo-3ds/4738600.p?id=bb4738600&skuId=4738600

FREE SHIPPING

Product Description

• Collector's Edition includes Mega Man Legacy Collection game, two Nintendo 3DS Mega Man themes, 18-song sample compilation soundtrack, four Mega Man stickers, six Mega Man postcards and an exclusive gold Mega Man amiibo Figure
  • Celebrate the rich, eight-bit history of everyone's favorite Blue Bomber with this Mega Man Legacy Collection, which includes faithful reproductions of the original six Mega Man games
  • Dive into the action-packed platformers with the games' retro eight-bit visual style combined with a high-definition finish for crisp, clean lines and charming sprites
  • Enjoy a new and unique gameplay experience with the robust Challenge mode, which mixes gameplay from all six games and delivers increasingly difficult trials and allows new players to become familiar with the game's style and tricky areas
  • Take a look at the history of the Mega Man franchise with Museum mode, which features a wealth of information, high-resolution art, concept pieces, sketches and more
  • Developed with the all-new Eclipse Engine to bring all six games to life for a whole new generation of gamers to enjoy
  • View video replays of the top players on the leaderboards to learn and hone your Mega Man skills
  • For 1 player
  • Playable in 2D and 3D; 3D mode for ages 7 years and up
Box Art

4738600_sa.jpg

Thanks op. Is the shipping glitched for anyone else? It wants to charge me for it even though I'm an elite member.
I was charged shipping too, I'm not elite but the order total is high enough so it should qualify for free shipping even outside of the holiday shipping discount

Thanks op. Is the shipping glitched for anyone else? It wants to charge me for it even though I'm an elite member.
I ordered so fast that I didn't even look. I was charged too. Very common glitch for pre-orders that have just gone up. Should be free shipping for everyone since it's over $35. Usually you can call/email to get it refunded.

Thanks OP. Since I'm not elite the $5.51 shipping makes it not worth the effort to switch from my Amazon order. Hopefully it comes up for in-store pickup at some point.

Thank you OP! Once you order it you can edit the order and change the method to instore pickup to remove the shipping charge.
I don't know why it always does this to me, but when I try this "trick", my store is never listed. Then when it goes up properly for in-store pickup my store is there. Weird and inconvenient.

There we go. Charging me $5 shipping but I'll deal with getting that corrected later. Just glad to have it secured for the cheapest I can. Thanks OP.

$39.99 is how much it should be or less.

PS4, XB1, and 3DS has the same price of $29.99 for just the game only.

3DS should be cheaper cause its portable. And amiibo is $13.

Actually locked this in, after missing out on everything else from the Direct. Hopefully BB puts up more of those too.

So I was charged $5.51 for shipping but when I go to my order page its says "free". I used a couple of gift cards but the shipping fee has not been returned. Anybody else have this happen?

$39.99 is how much it should be or less.
PS4, XB1, and 3DS has the same price of $29.99 for just the game only.
3DS should be cheaper cause its portable. And amiibo is $13.
The Amiibo is not the only extra item in the CE. Also, "cheaper cause it's portable" mostly happens only when the console versions are a full $60. This game is half that price because development was probably about the same across all platforms.

bread's done
Back