Sandisk 1GB Pro Duo $39.96 QVC Price honored like Indian Peace Treaty

You are my hero. I was gonna buy a PSP today, but decided against it becuase I didnt want to pay $100 for a gig stick...this just made me go back to the other side. Thanks.

The orders are "Under Review." I only ordered one, hoping that they will allow one to sneak under the Radar Screen.

Of course I wanted to order as many as possible to sell for a slight profit! ;)

Holding out hope that these go through. After the fiasco of Dell constantly pushing back their dates it would be sweet to get these. Ordered one. Thanks for the heads up op :)

so what's the mess up then... were they supposed to be 256 or 512 you think?

edit:
2 1GB pro duo cards shipped for $90.25 is the best deal of the year if they don't get cancelled

Well, it was posted on FW, so it'll be dead within the hour if it wasn't DOA.

[quote name='Actual quote from FW'] ordered 2. don't even own a ps2...[/QUOTE]

Well, if it comes through, maybe he will have to buy a PS2 so he can make use of these memory sticks, lol.

[quote name='polaricecaves']so what's the mess up then... were they supposed to be 256 or 512 you think?

edit:
2 1GB pro duo cards shipped for $90.25 is the best deal of the year if they don't get cancelled[/QUOTE]

It looks like they were supposed to be 1GB for 399.96 (check out the 1GB Lexar for $499.96). This will soooo be cancelled. I ordered anyway. Thanks for the post, OP.

sweet deal op. i just ordered one over the phone. the customer service rep said that it would ship out july 1st. thats about 2 weeks from now. it looks too good to be true, so we can just hope they honor it.

QVC's Memory Stick Pro Duo Pricing is as follows:

128MB: $49.96
256MB: $69.96
512MB: $69.96
1GB : $39.96

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a bunch of Maroons!"

Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to send the item shown here to the Ship-To address you have entered. Please use the action buttons below to remove the item from your cart or change the Ship-To Address for this order.

fuckers...:(

i'd grab one if i could, but i dont get paid till tommorrow. can some of you slow down on the hoarding. i know this will get cancelled anyways but, no more than 2 is a bit over doing it.

OP, you just made the Christmas list. Unless, of course, our orders get cancelled. Then we'll just toast to your health.

Yeah folks, don't be complete douches and order 5...I know it's an awesome price to buy sticks for yourself, but at least use moderation.

[quote name='the3rdkey']My order status is : In Process. This is one of the happiest days of my life.[/QUOTE]

dude calm down. everyone has confirmed that they let us order these but give it a day or two.... happiest day of your life, my ass.

tell that to the people on Fat Wallet.

I ordered one for myself. If this goes through, it should be runner for deal of the year. Mine is in process with estimated arrival before July. Yay!

[quote name='CheapyD']No chance in hell these get filled.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking, though sometimes, it's always surprising what does happen.

[quote name='CheapyD']No chance in hell these get filled.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy is trying to destroy one of the happiest days of my life.

[quote name='the3rdkey']Cheapy is trying to destroy one of the happiest days of my life.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy's had enough issues getting one from Amazon, Dell and other places, it's understandable that I can't blame him one bit.

Theoretically, they'll have 2 days to figure out what's going on and see if they'll honor it or not. If they did, then I'm with Cheapy in being shocked and amazed.

bread's done
Back