- - - - -

Free $10 Best Buy PROMO CODE W/ Purchase of $100 Best Buy gift card via Gyft

Best Buy Gift Card Best Buy GCU

#31 salemhooper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   836 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

salemhooper

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

Made a post in the trading section.... I bought but no longer need the gift card or savings code. Would trade $110 Best Buy for $100 PayPal. Pm me.

#32 donny2112   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   771 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

donny2112

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:00 AM

Thanks, OP!

#33 Xerxes   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   918 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:00 AM

So I bought it. Typed in the bestbuy and I'm not seeing my $10 anywhere. Wtf? Am I missing something like it'll be email later?

#34 Lumas101  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

When I logged into the website, this deal was on the front page, and I had no problem checking out and receiving my bonus code.

#35 Xerxes   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   918 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

Took a moment but it's here.

#36 Helldweller87   Banned Banned   1435 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Helldweller87

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:16 AM

If i remember right you don't earn Gyft points if you use a promo code correct?

#37 daring  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:45 AM

Made a post in the trading section.... I bought but no longer need the gift card or savings code. Would trade $110 Best Buy for $100 PayPal. Pm me.

there's no incentives to buy from a random when one can get the exact same deal else where and get credit card protection against fraud. you'll have to do better. maybe offer $120 for $100.

#38 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:59 AM

$100 worth of games is pretty much $5 w/GCU. Add this with that $10 coupon rebate site for maximum savings!

#39 daring  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:27 AM

$100 worth of games is pretty much $5 w/GCU. Add this with that $10 coupon rebate site for maximum savings!

you don't get points for using giftcards. that makes this purchase really a $6 dollars savings. spending $100 on games would net 200 rewards points (~$4).

#40 NIU_Huskies   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   18 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

NIU_Huskies

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:33 AM

This Gyft website is garbage. Never had an account there before so i make one. Then when i go to purchase it wants me to verify my phone number (likely so they can spam me with texts). Then i try to order again it wants me to link my facebook account (likely so they spam me and my friends on there). So then i go to purchase and it won't accept my credit card. So then i try with my PayPal and it still won't let me pay. Then it locks me out of the Gyft account i just created.

#41 daring  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:38 AM

This Gyft website is garbage. Never had an account there before so i make one. Then when i go to purchase it wants me to verify my phone number (likely so they can spam me with texts). Then i try to order again it wants me to link my facebook account (likely so they spam me and my friends on there). So then i go to purchase and it won't accept my credit card. So then i try with my PayPal and it still won't let me pay. Then it locks me out of the Gyft account i just created.

hahha. that's classic. thanks for the heads up. i don't have an account too and was seriously thinking of getting in on this deal but not at the expense of providing my personal information and probably not even get the damn deal. 

we'll according to my math above, its not that great of a deal anyways. just gonna use credit card on games and get 2x points. 

#42 Tauro_Fc  

Tauro_Fc

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:48 AM

CRAP!! i was in a rush to get through with the purchase before things got screwy that i forgot to use the $5 discount. smdh

#43 Se7en69   Revolutionary! CAGiversary!   366 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 06:31 AM

After reading a few posts here I was really worried.  But I was able to order without a problem using paypal. 

#44 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1920 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

Not only did I get through with no problem, I still had gift $45 in cards remaining from last year I forgot about.

#45 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1450 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:31 PM

Was able to order without any problem. I'm sure I'll spend this much at BB during Black Friday.

#46 diegoinsano  

diegoinsano

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:55 PM

Seriously guys, stop freaking out about gyft asking for extra information to verify your identity. Do you guys realize that e-gift cards are a magnet for fraudsters? Once they deliver you the code they have no way to protect themselves against credit card chargebacks (which usually happens when the purchase is made with stolen cc data) or paypal disputes, because they did not sent an actual physical product to a physical address. So the only way these websites have to have a clue if you are who you claim you are is by requiring these extra validations, and even by doing that i'm pretty sure there are identity thieves out there that pass verifications and get away with it. 

I have signed up for gyft about a year ago (heard about it here) and i have done all the verifications (email, phone, facebook, google account, driver license) even before placing an order, because i kinda understand how these things works (i work as a developer of online fraud detection software for a company that also attract lots of fraudsters trying to steal from us). They never spammed me, my friends and i'm pretty sure they won't do it for any of you guys anyway, so chill out :)  You are required to verify your account only once, and then you get to order and get your codes instantly everytime they run a deal like this one (and they do it constantly).

#47 EeveeFanboy   Likes Eevee too much CAGiversary!   674 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

EeveeFanboy

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

My Gyft account was just blocked for whatever reason... Went to buy the GC, entered my Discover card info, declined. Re-entered it. Declined. Tried a Visa card that was already on file (with Google+). Gyft wants me to enter a phone number to verify me. I do that. Re-enter my Discover card info. Declined. Tried Visa. "Your account can no longer purchase anything." What?

Discover sent me an email about suspicious activity too. My Visa card didn't.

#48 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6285 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2015 - 06:03 PM

Seriously guys, stop freaking out about gyft asking for extra information to verify your identity. Do you guys realize that e-gift cards are a magnet for fraudsters? Once they deliver you the code they have no way to protect themselves against credit card chargebacks (which usually happens when the purchase is made with stolen cc data) or paypal disputes, because they did not sent an actual physical product to a physical address. So the only way these websites have to have a clue if you are who you claim you are is by requiring these extra validations, and even by doing that i'm pretty sure there are identity thieves out there that pass verifications and get away with it. 

I have signed up for gyft about a year ago (heard about it here) and i have done all the verifications (email, phone, facebook, google account, driver license) even before placing an order, because i kinda understand how these things works (i work as a developer of online fraud detection software for a company that also attract lots of fraudsters trying to steal from us). They never spammed me, my friends and i'm pretty sure they won't do it for any of you guys anyway, so chill out :)  You are required to verify your account only once, and then you get to order and get your codes instantly everytime they run a deal like this one (and they do it constantly).

This is horrible advice.  Without knowing how they protect your data against hacking, sending them all of this personal information is a recipe for disaster.  There is no reason any legitimate company needs a copy of your driver's license to sell you a gift card.  Their financial protection should not be more important than my right to protect my identity and there are countless other companies that sell discount gift cards that would never and have never asked for any of this information.   

#49 dajizzarizza  

dajizzarizza

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:14 PM

Pretty good deal. Make sure to use promo code: BESTBUY

GYFT is an app BTW if you've never heard of it before. I use them all the time since you get points for buying gift cards that equates to 2% back.

Runs November 15-November 21.

THIS IS BEING EXTEMELY FINICKY. TRY THE APP AND THE WEBSITE IF POSSIBLE.

this is GARBAGE!  10% OFF ? I can get this digging in trash.

before you post next time,.. research definition of a deal

#50 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1450 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:01 PM

this is GARBAGE! 10% OFF ? I can get this digging in trash.
before you post next time,.. research definition of a deal

You decided to (not really) contribute to a thread that's over a month old. Good job.

#51 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3099 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:22 PM

You decided to (not really) contribute to a thread that's over a month old. Good job.

He got mad.

qjZLh6M.png