What is a PS4 Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What is a PS4 Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition Worth?

Just a rough estimate if that's ok?
Long story short, my roommate can't cover his half of the bills this month (About $250) so I was going to sell off the PS4 Pip-Boy edition ordered on my Credit Card....

You probably won't be able to get anywhere near $250.  Some people were reporting being able to order it as recently as this week I think so it's not as rare as some thought.  Ebay listings range from like $150 to $180, which after shipping and fees doesn't come out to much more than what you paid (unless you did GCU at Best Buy).  Maybe with more time the price will go up, but doesn't seem like you have the time to wait for that. 

You probably won't be able to get anywhere near $250. Some people were reporting being able to order it as recently as this week I think so it's not as rare as some thought. Ebay listings range from like $150 to $180, which after shipping and fees doesn't come out to much more than what you paid (unless you did GCU at Best Buy). Maybe with more time the price will go up, but doesn't seem like you have the time to wait for that.
Yep and the price absolutely tanked... and he just opened it...

uuuuggghhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back